The environment in which you are competing matters.

Copernicus

Copernicus

Silver
Recently saw a post talking about how depressing is Tinder, and it's a good time to talk about environment.
When women enter a place, their sensors go into overdrive to qualify every single living person there. This happens because she needs to be accepted to the group, because her lizard brain makes her think that if she is not accepted, she is going to be left alone to die, so to not die, she analyzes and looks for:
1st. the alpha or alphas: high value men who are beloved, interesting, etc. It's very important to be liked be these and please them as much as possible, because they ultimately decide if they die or not.
2nd the betas: trustworthy and accepted by most of their peers. They are useful for the tribe, so having them like the women is very nice.
3rd the garbage: lowest class, they are barely useful and don't have many quality attributes, they are the lowest of the hierarchy.

This works in a microsocial level, that is, if we have a group of 5 people, we could have an alpha "x", but if that group were to join another, x could be moved to the beta tier if he got mogged hard by the other group.
Let's take that and apply it to a real and factible scenario.
If you go to the gym, there are going to be gymaxxed dudes who look amazing and are mogging the rest of the pleb, they are the kings in the gym, they are the slayers, the high normie gets mogged there by the chad gymmaxxed and will probably not have much success getting women to want him.
That same high normie could join a group of average to below average normies, become the mogger and have more success.
That's why average guys or even slightly above average get mogged to oblivion in shit like Tinder, they compete with chadlites+ with cars, good clothing and amazing photos.

Okay, Copernicus, that's good and all, but how do we apply that information? I'm not high IQ enough to use it.

Simple: gymmaxx and go to a place where gymmaxxed people are scarce and mog the hell out of your competition. Example: comic convenctions JFL
This won't be useful to the LDAR retards, but someone will make use of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, sytyl, MusicMaxxingMidget and 1 other person
Dn rd but no environment for your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, wasted, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
This is why locationmaxxing exists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, Copernicus and Deleted member 7079
This is why locationmaxxing exists
Yeah, locationmaxxing is this but taking it to an extreme by moving out to a place where you guarantee to mog the locals.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Recently saw a post talking about how depressing is Tinder, and it's a good time to talk about environment.
When women enter a place, their sensors go into overdrive to qualify every single living person there. This happens because she needs to be accepted to the group, because her lizard brain makes her think that if she is not accepted, she is going to be left alone to die, so to not die, she analyzes and looks for:
1st. the alpha or alphas: high value men who are beloved, interesting, etc. It's very important to be liked be these and please them as much as possible, because they ultimately decide if they die or not.
2nd the betas: trustworthy and accepted by most of their peers. They are useful for the tribe, so having them like the women is very nice.
3rd the garbage: lowest class, they are barely useful and don't have many quality attributes, they are the lowest of the hierarchy.

This works in a microsocial level, that is, if we have a group of 5 people, we could have an alpha "x", but if that group were to join another, x could be moved to the beta tier if he got mogged hard by the other group.
Let's take that and apply it to a real and factible scenario.
If you go to the gym, there are going to be gymaxxed dudes who look amazing and are mogging the rest of the pleb, they are the kings in the gym, they are the slayers, the high normie gets mogged there by the chad gymmaxxed and will probably not have much success getting women to want him.
That same high normie could join a group of average to below average normies, become the mogger and have more success.
That's why average guys or even slightly above average get mogged to oblivion in shit like Tinder, they compete with chadlites+ with cars, good clothing and amazing photos.

Okay, Copernicus, that's good and all, but how do we apply that information? I'm not high IQ enough to use it.

Simple: gymmaxx and go to a place where gymmaxxed people are scarce and mog the hell out of your competition. Example: comic convenctions JFL
This won't be useful to the LDAR retards, but someone will make use of it.

High IQ its so easy to mog my hispanic peers, they all look like shit compared to me

good thread did read
Yeah, locationmaxxing is this but taking it to an extreme by moving out to a place where you guarantee to mog the locals.
there exists no location where i mog except the special ed class

High IQ its so easy to mog my hispanic peers, they all look like shit compared to me
Dude it's so legit. I went to a course for people without jobs and I mogged the men just by being young and low inhib (Would voice my opinion and talk loud, I'm a bit short and overweight btw) JFL I actually fucked one of the women there who had a boyfriend.

• +1
Reactions: gradhwo
Too long but i agree with the title,some countries have bigger amounts of subhumans(like India).

this is legit
my friend is gymmaxxed bbc and goes to anime conventions and fucks nerdy cosplayers

extremely high iq and I will one day god willing if I ever become ripped ask that he bring me along

this is legit
my friend is gymmaxxed bbc and goes to anime conventions and fucks nerdy cosplayers

extremely high iq and I will one day god willing if I ever become ripped ask that he bring me along
Thanks bro, it really is legit.
Pro tip: if you have good looking body and your face is shit, just cosplay as a borderlands psycho, body halo and mog the convention hard. If your face is not shit, you can just cosplay as anything that is shirtless, easy.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl