The epitome of beauty in the human species is found in chad (0.01% of the male population).

D

Deleted member 42566

Iron
When I think of pure aesthetics I can only imagine the muscular chad male figure, with insertions, body structure, and facial features that moggea any FOID in quantitative terms. Just think about how many stacies are out there, at least, they represent 50% of the female population, it is a thousand times easier and more common to find highly attractive girls than beautiful guys with good genetics. The aesthetic rarity makes them even more unique. The chad of the human species was sculpted by the gods, and comes from a blood lineage parallel to that of subhumans.
Steeves Reeves

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pandora, Constantin Denis, Napoleon de Geso and 1 other person
callate retrasado peruano

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Cuando pienso en estética pura, sólo puedo imaginar la figura masculina musculosa de Chad, con inserciones, estructura corporal y rasgos faciales que magnifican cualquier FOID en términos cuantitativos. Basta pensar en cuantas stacies hay por ahí, al menos representan el 50% de la población femenina, es mil veces más fácil y común encontrar chicas muy atractivas que chicos guapos y con buena genética. La rareza estética los hace aún más únicos. El chad de la especie humana fue esculpido por los dioses, y proviene de un linaje sanguíneo paralelo al de los subhumanos. View attachment 2460450
Speak English please

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
OP says +50% of female population are stacies

When I think of pure aesthetics I can only imagine the muscular chad male figure, with insertions, body structure, and facial features that moggea any FOID in quantitative terms. Just think about how many stacies are out there, at least, they represent 50% of the female population, it is a thousand times easier and more common to find highly attractive girls than beautiful guys with good genetics. The aesthetic rarity makes them even more unique. The chad of the human species was sculpted by the gods, and comes from a blood lineage parallel to that of subhumans.
View attachment 2460450
Steve Reeves was 6'1, I thought "life begins at 6'3" and "you need to be 6'4 minimum for women to consider you"

• +1
Reactions: Revenge123
Steve Reeves was 6'1, I thought "life begins at 6'3" and "you need to be 6'4 minimum for women to consider you"
life begins at 5'8+