The Ethereum ETF is now trading live, yet the price hasn't moved

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Zephir
The same shit happened with the Bitcoin ETF, which caused the price of Bitcoin to only reach the same level as its previous all-time high set in 2021.

WHERE THE HELL IS MY 10X???!! Why isn't Bitcoin at least at $500K, and Ethereum at $50K???

"B-but market cap doesn't matter in crypto, brah!"

It sure as fuck does. I don't ever want to hear another low I.Q. faggot uttering these words again. You can't have it both ways. You can't claim that market cap doesn't matter, yet I don't get 100X-500X returns in less than a year. That's what USED to happen, back when the market cap of cryptocurrency was low. Hmmmmm.... may have something to do with it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
i have like 15 bucks in kraken rn should i put it in ethe

• JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM, PsychoDsk and Shkreliii
It's still an altcoin, so will only move when Bitcoin moves up. Gotta be patient.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Today it's up 1.5% while BTC is down 2.5%. When has that ever happened recently? It's a good sign

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and PsychoDsk
It's still an altcoin, so will only move when Bitcoin moves up. Gotta be patient.
What about Bitcoin itself? Why is it STILL stuck at less than $70K? At this rate, I'll be 70 years old by the time any significant money is made.

What about Bitcoin itself? Why is it STILL stuck at less than $70K At this rate, I'll be 70 years old by the time any significant money is made.

Lots of manipulation going on from whales, exchanges, market makers sadly. But eventually BTC should break out from this range.

The same shit happened with the Bitcoin ETF, which caused the price of Bitcoin to only reach the same level as its previous all-time high set in 2021.

WHERE THE HELL IS MY 10X???!! Why isn't Bitcoin at least at $500K, and Ethereum at $50K???

"B-but market cap doesn't matter in crypto, brah!"

It sure as fuck does. I don't ever want to hear another low I.Q. faggot uttering these words again. You can't have it both ways. You can't claim that market cap doesn't matter, yet I don't get 100X-500X returns in less than a year. That's what USED to happen, back when the market cap of cryptocurrency was low. Hmmmmm.... may have something to do with it.
Correct, I would say realistically bitcoin tops at 120-150k, ether at 10-12k

You can do margin trading, or if you want a safer option to get excess returns do a leveraged etf, like ticker ETHU. It does x2 the daily movement of etherUM

Not good for long term holding like years, but for periods of like 6-9 months might see solid gains

What about Bitcoin itself? Why is it STILL stuck at less than $70K? At this rate, I'll be 70 years old by the time any significant money is made.
Bro lol at your iq
It’s normal to have a tiny ‘bearmarket’ after btc halving.
Mostly around the 523th day after the halving is peak bullrun.
So stfu and be patient. Let the whales do the trading and enjoy holding 0,0001 btc retard.

Correct, I would say realistically bitcoin tops at 120-150k, ether at 10-12k

You can do margin trading, or if you want a safer option to get excess returns do a leveraged etf, like ticker ETHU. It does x2 the daily movement of etherUM

Not good for long term holding like years, but for periods of like 6-9 months might see solid gains

Bro lol at your iq
It’s normal to have a tiny ‘bearmarket’ after btc halving.
Mostly around the 523th day after the halving is peak bullrun.
So stfu and be patient. Let the whales do the trading and enjoy holding 0,0001 btc retard.
I hold over 40 cryptocurrencies, worth over $350,000, for your info, dipshit. That includes almost 2.5 BTC, 44 Ethereum, 22,000 XRP, 46,000 Doge, and 6,000 ADA.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I hold over 40 cryptocurrencies, worth over $350,000, for your info, dipshit. That includes almost 2.5 BTC, 44 Ethereum, 22,000 XRP, 46,000 Doge, and 6,000 ADA.
Send me some for proof I'll dm btc address

Send me some for proof I'll dm btc address
We'll talk about philanthropy when my portfolio does 10X to 3.5 million usd, which I doubt will ever happen at this point.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
We'll talk about philanthropy when my portfolio does 10X to 3.5 million usd.
My numerology on btc indicates it will peak up next month and your worries will be eased

If it does. You owe me money, not really but send me some

Lots of manipulation going on from whales, exchanges, market makers sadly. But eventually BTC should break out from this range.
market manipulation is the best way to make money in the crypto market

totally unregulated. It’s not like the stock market which is strict with everything

I believed you from the start. could you send me some btc for believing in you? Lol

Today it's up 1.5% while BTC is down 2.5%. When has that ever happened recently? It's a good sign
Yes seems like we’re looking at a progressive “decoupling” of the two coins’ prices. Btc is red today while Eth is not. good sign imo

• +1
Reactions: ascension
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and perpetuallytired
market manipulation is the best way to make money in the crypto market

totally unregulated. It’s not like the stock market which is strict with everything

There's plenty of manipulation on the stock market too. It's just that the manipulation is carried out by hedgefunds and investment banks who bend the rules constantly and get away with little to no consequences.

Doubt it
Any1 holding crypto isn’t nagging about btc not making any moves jfl

Idk anything about the market but i use bitcoin to buy steroids 👍 😀 should i dump all my money in etherium and get 100x next year 👏

Doubt it
Any1 holding crypto isn’t nagging about btc not making any moves jfl
Thanks for the compliment, but 350k ain't shit in today's hyperinflated environment. 3.5 million (10X returns) would catch me up to inflation.

I believed you from the start. could you send me some btc for believing in you? Lol
Thanks for believing me, but there's no reason not to tbh, as there's nothing remarkable about it.

I got into cryptocurrency back in June, 2017, when it experienced as massive bull run. I came in after all the big money was made. I'm still bitter about that to this day. Had I invested just a few months earlier, when Bitcoin was only $200, for example, my life would've changed forever. By the time I started to DCA into Bitcoin (and a spade of other digital assets, some of which went to zero), it had risen to about $1,800. I wasn't fully convinced that cryptocurrency was the future until its price had become prohibitive. Hence, here I am today, regretting every moment that I hesitated. I should've dived in head-first. Shoulda, coulda, woulda....

i have like 15 bucks in kraken rn should i put it in ethe
That 15 bucks would've likely made you a millionaire prior to 2017. We missed that boat I'm afraid.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Medatlantoid and futureashtray
The price of Ethereum is actually going DOWN, not up. JFL.