The ethics of pedophilia are completely dependent on looks

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Nobody cares about your actual age. Just what age you LOOK like you are.

Edward from Twilight is 100 years old and he gets with a teenage girl, nobody sees it as a problem, why? BECAUSE HE LOOKS YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE

Normie guys say they would smash some 14 year olds if they look older than their age and it's a normal thing. It's just a natural reaction.

On an instinctive level nobody cares about the numerical representation of your age by this human created unit of time so called "years". People care about what they see and what they're attracted to.

LOOKS = EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Vitruvian
Legit thread unfortunately the actual law disagrees. This why the agepill is kinda BS, well not entirely but like the agepill is mainly about looking old rather than actually being old

cope

vampires can be old af and still be seen as sexy to teenagers because they're not real, having a vampire chad sweep you off your feet is a purely escapist fantasy, hat's why media about it is usually low effort drivel

source: have a vampire chad as my pfp

files me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
iu
iu

Women on sex with children:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 2012
Files me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
epsteins me

Edward was a bad example though, If I'm not wrong he was supposedly a teenage when he became a vampire, so he was actually 16-18 during that whole century. You're correct though

low IQ thread most normies would be shocked if a chad told them they were fucking a 12 year old. Tbh I am disturbed by the number of pedos in the looksmaxing and blackpill community. This garbage is only giving more ammo to normie haters.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, hebbewem, DidntRead and 5 others
Files me

Last edited:
Twilights also fiction. Looks don’t matter in the eyes of the law, unless he’s black /s

files me

Last edited:
Nobody cares about your actual age. Just what age you LOOK like you are.

Edward from Twilight is 100 years old and he gets with a teenage girl, nobody sees it as a problem, why? BECAUSE HE LOOKS YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE

Normie guys say they would smash some 14 year olds if they look older than their age and it's a normal thing. It's just a natural reaction.

On an instinctive level nobody cares about the numerical representation of your age by this human created unit of time so called "years". People care about what they see and what they're attracted to.

LOOKS = EVERYTHING

Yeah, but that applys only to 14+ years old girls, if u go to girls below 13 u are pedo regardless of your looks.

13 years old girls cant date 17+ years old guys, that would be weird.

MichaelJacksonpill destroyed me

I know this first hand

This is the girl I lost my virginity to 2 years ago. She told me she was 15 but in reality she was 13 and I found that because we got caught fucking in my car by the cops after a few months of hooking up.

You can’t tell me that anyone would think she looks like a normal 13 year old. If you saw her without knowledge of her age you would probably want to fuck (unless you are low inhib, then you would want to fuck regardless)

Attachments

• 38C0D6DA-C6DA-4D61-B244-7D548D80F324.png
    38C0D6DA-C6DA-4D61-B244-7D548D80F324.png
    194.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 2012 and xit
The truth is that pedophilia laws are malleable according to the quota of privileges that some individuals have to break them, they mean nothing but nonsense and virtue signaling from governments to hide how exquisite they themselves are, but whatever

Tbh I am disturbed by the number of pedos in the looksmaxing and blackpill community.
images

I know this first hand

This is the girl I lost my virginity to 2 years ago. She told me she was 15 but in reality she was 13 and I found that because we got caught fucking in my car by the cops after a few months of hooking up.

You can’t tell me that anyone would think she looks like a normal 13 year old. If you saw her without knowledge of her age you would probably want to fuck (unless you are low inhib, then you would want to fuck regardless)
slayer

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended

Because not being a disgusting freak that fucks children is cucked somehow? Fuck off this site srs.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Because not being a disgusting freak that fucks children is cucked somehow? Fuck off this site srs.
almost no one here is attracted to children you stupid faggot

You’re missing the point, we’re saying that if they don’t look like children, if they are sexually developed estrogen chugging bong hitting juul stealing e girls like the one I fucked, then it doesn’t make sense that some arbitrary number is supposed to dilute all natural feelings of attraction.

I am not sexually attracted to 13 years olds that look like normal 13 year olds.

• +1
You’re missing the point, we’re saying that if they don’t look like children, if they are sexually developed estrogen chugging bong hitting juul stealing e girls like the one I fucked, then it doesn’t make sense that some arbitrary number is supposed to dilute all natural feelings of attraction.

I am not sexually attracted to 13 years olds that look like normal 13 year olds.
how did you even meet her

almost no one here is attracted to children you stupid faggot

Actually there are. There a plenty of people talking about how much they want to fuck "jailbaits" (underage girls) and how they think normies are brainwashed for thinking it's bad.

Take for example this fucking guy:

That's utter horseshit. If a 13 year old starts her puberty earlier then she might have higher than average sexual characteristics compared to other girls her age but mentally she is still 13 years old and a child. You are just playing mental gymnastics to justify your sick desire to fuck kids.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Pendejo
Actually there are. There a plenty of people talking about how much they want to fuck "jailbaits" (underage girls) and how they think normies are brainwashed for thinking it's bad.

Take for example this fucking guy:

That's utter horseshit. If a 13 year old starts her puberty earlier then she might have higher than average sexual characteristics compared to other girls her age but mentally she is still 13 years old an a child. You are just playing mental gymnastics to justify your sick desire to fuck kids.
You stupid nigger, SHE hit me up first, SHE sent me nudes first, and SHE suggested we fuck. Are you not telling me that if you were in the exact same scenario, oblivious to her real age, you wouldn’t fuck her brains out?
how did you even meet her

I was at a party like 2 years ago and she found my Snapchat and started texting me and then just sent me nudes out of nowhere. Apparently she saw me on tinder and found my Snapchat from there. I flirted back and she suggested we meet up and we were fucking literally the next day. She told me she was 15 (and at the time I was 16 about to turn 17 so it was fine) and I thought it was fine and I struck gold until a few months later I’m sitting in a holding cell being read my charges by some asshole judge telling me she was born in 2005

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pendejo and Casadonis
You stupid nig, SHE hit me up first, SHE sent me nudes first, and SHE suggested we fuck. Are you not telling me that if you were in the exact same scenario, oblivious to her real age, you wouldn’t fuck her brains out?

So fucking what if she did? Teenagers are fucking dumb. If a 12 year old offered you 20 bucks for a 6pack of beer would you just sell it to them? If you fuck 13 year old girls then you are fucking disgusting period.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Pendejo and Petsmart
So fucking what if she did? Teenagers are fucking dumb. If a 12 year old offered you 20 bucks for a 6pack of beer would you just sell it to them? If you fuck 13 year old girls then you are fucking disgusting period.
Literally what am I supposed to do when she lies about her age retard? I’m not fucking psychic

• +1
You stupid nig, SHE hit me up first, SHE sent me nudes first, and SHE suggested we fuck. Are you not telling me that if you were in the exact same scenario, oblivious to her real age, you wouldn’t fuck her brains out?

I was at a party like 2 years ago and she found my Snapchat and started texting me and then just sent me nudes out of nowhere. Apparently she saw me on tinder and found my Snapchat from there. I flirted back and she suggested we meet up and we were fucking literally the next day. She told me she was 15 (and at the time I was 16 about to turn 17 so it was fine) and I thought it was fine and I struck gold until a few months later I’m sitting in a holding cell being read my charges by some asshole judge telling me she was born in 2005
JFL at the law tbh, how was that not consensual sex?

:soy:: No matter the circumstances if she was below an arbitrary number that varies largely from place to place (age of consent) its literally impossible that she gave you consent therefore you must be a rapist

JFL at the law tbh, how was that not consensual sex?

:soy:: No matter the circumstances if she was below an arbitrary number that varies largely from place to place (age of consent) its literally impossible that she gave you consent therefore you must be a rapist
Like I understand the point of the law, trying to prevent young people who can’t think that rationally yet from being taken advantage of, but I feel like I was atleast partly the victim in this situatuon.

The court expunged all charges though, so i guess the justice system atleast works to some degree. I would be doing 25 years if I didn’t have a great lawyer though.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 2012
Like I understand the point of the law, trying to prevent young people who can’t think that rationally yet from being taken advantage of, but I feel like I was atleast partly the victim in this situatuon.

The court expunged all charges though, so i guess the justice system atleast works to some degree. I would be doing 25 years if I didn’t have a great lawyer though.
you must be a megachad or something cause i have never even had sex
shut up you fucking reddit soy

jailbaits are post-pubescent and being attracted to them is perfectly natural

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel and Deleted member 2012
Low t if ur not a pedo

you must be a megachad or something cause i have never even had sex

shut up you fucking reddit soy

jailbaits are post-pubescent and being attracted to them is perfectly natural
Nah I’m normie tier, just got lucky

• Hmm...
Reactions: xit

• +1
Reactions: xit

Attachments

• bEzV.gif
    bEzV.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 2
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems.

Attachments

• bEzV.gif
    bEzV.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 3
Women on sex with children:

Yeah, nothing new..a lot of female teachers fuck their 13yo male students..the only thing that women see are eyes and midface..muh height @Roping Subhuman

Yeah, nothing new..a lot of female teachers fuck their 13yo male students..the only thing that women see are eyes and midface..muh height @Roping Subhuman

T.Tallfag

gCmzZRP.gif
gCmzZRP.gif
gCmzZRP.gif
gCmzZRP.gif
gCmzZRP.gif
gCmzZRP.gif

Height is second only to face.