The european skull type is truly the most superior skull type

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
All giga chad's have an insane cranium only whites can have this ethnics need surgery to fix this all white chad's have this kinda of cranium by default solution ? custom cranial implants.

To truly fix a curry gook and negroid skull you need lefort 2 + orbital decompression+ Lateral orbital rim implant unironically this is a must to ascend it will make an gook curry or nig look like white face but just with darker colouring and different cephalic index.

@Preston
@LondonVillie

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slob, Deleted member 15791 and 6 others
@waqui98 how is it impossible to turn a curry to a nordic ? I mean it's difficult but it's more than possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ✿👍col, BigBiceps and 3 others
Dont Levantine Arabs and to some degree Indians have very similar skull to Europeans except the skin color of course?

Dont Levantine Arabs and to some degree Indians have very similar skull to Europeans except the skin tone of course?

Levantines yeah Curries no

Cope, whites are disgenics and have deformed gay alien skulls

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
don't make me do it

Brutal 2

Show me a black with a cranium like that and this is still ethnic as fuck also you can't get a natural curry with a face like that arab probably arab's are closest to whites so it woudln't surprise me

I am going to get forehead and occiput implants skull reshaping by eppley then supraorbital implants. Cranium is underrated here

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles
Forward grown cranium is required especially the supraorbitals
@waqui98 how is it impossible to turn a curry to a nordic ? I mean it's difficult but it's more than possible

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
View attachment 1385624

They have the best profiles kown to mankind what are you on about
Thats not brachy skull I think Caucasians Europeans have meso/dolicho where curries have short skulls and gooks look at his sagittal length? That's why his splanchoranium is more forward

Thats not brachy skull I think Caucasians Europeans have meso/dolicho where curries have short skulls and gooks

Caucasians can have all skull types but the difference is there supras and frontal bone is way more forward not even salludon the giga chad apperently has it

• +1
Caucasians can have all skull types but the difference is there supras and frontal bone is way more forward not even salludon the giga chad apperently has it
Yeah I think it's because of the sagittal length though. That maxilary or cranium is forward because the length of the skull. If the sagittal length is shorter it means the forward growth will be naturaly limited. Ever forward grown Chad has a long sagittal length skull Cavill hexum chico etc.

• So Sad
Stop defending cumskins, you're a 6'3 9 inches mixed chad
Did white guy steal your girl? More you bark, more eager I am to buy plain tickets to Asia.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Yeah I think it's because of the sagittal length tough. That maxilary or cranium is forward because the length of the skull. If the sagittal length is shorter it means the forward growth will be naturaly limited. Ever forward grown Chad has a long sagittal length skull Cavill hexum chico etc.

Wait so were stuck as curry subhumans ? no way can't we just get implants ?

• +1
Wait so were stuck as curry subhumans ? no way can't we just get implants ?
I mean it from a genetic standpoint, that's why they are as forward grown look at cavills forward growth. It's insane. You can get that by implants but I'm just saying from a genetic standpoint they are naturally more forward grown than every race. You can mimic that skull by getting implants. I need to talk to eppley about this.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and RetardSubhuman
I mean it from a genetic standpoint, that's why they are as forward grown look at cavills forward growth. It's insane. You can get that by implants but I'm just saying from a genetic standpoint they are naturally more forward grown than every race. You can mimic that skull by getting implants. I need to talk to eppley about this.

Oh yeah that's kinda water is wet I wonder where curries stand there closer than blacks and asian's I think more ethnic than arabs so I wonder what our status is

• +1
JFL that's a forward cranium are you high ? he legit has bug eyes that is literally caused by a recessed cranium.
SO YOU SPECIFICALLY WANT THE EYES?
Screenshot 20191225231808

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, RetardSubhuman and reptiles
JFL that's a forward cranium are you high ? he legit has bug eyes that is literally caused by a recessed cranium.
@LondonVillie
2320b7e6be358f08503c946bd1071b20  africa people face book

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
He still doesn't have a european cranium he looks 99 percentile tier facially but not a european cranium
you cope so hard its crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
you cope so hard its crazy

She doesn't have a European cranium or skull looks fully negroid handsome negroid is still negroid handsome curry is still curry even those ''white passing ones''

Ahhh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and JosephGarrot123
She doesn't have a European cranium or skull looks fully negroid handsome negroid is still negroid handsome curry is still curry even those ''white passing ones''
your literally the only one who says that
all white supremacists even on the site plead that
the skull is Caucasoid

your literally the only one who says that
all white supremacists even on the site plead that
the skull is Caucasoid

Then there retarded dumb fucks in what world is that nigger a caucasoid ? ''we wuz caucasoids bro'' I swear just cause some 1 is handsome doesn't mean he's fucking europoid let alone nordic european.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Then there retarded dumb fucks in what world is that nigger a caucasoid ? ''we wuz caucasoids bro'' I swear just cause some 1 is handsome doesn't mean he's fucking europoid let alone nordic european.

View attachment 1385650
your just a coping self hating curry to be honest
i already one you can't even name the specific trait
you said forward grown superorbitals and i show it
you say forward grown chin, i show it
you say straight nose i show it

The cranium shape is rounded in negroid rather than straight the nasal ridge is higher in the morph of mine mines still ethnic as fuck but it's European ethnic there is a difference the supras in mine is much more higher and forward tbqh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

I wish I had this guys colouring fuark name me a negroid alive that comes close to this in aesthetic appeal ? I can't even dream a curry gook or arab coming close.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
  • Hmm...