The evisceration of Proex

TRNA

TRNA

(Retired) Mog never stops
Before I start this evisceration, I'd like to at least give @Proex props for not being a homosexual, like @thinwhiteduke who wants to suck Zach Cox off every day

Fuck. I think I would be gay for Zach Cox | Looksmax.me ...

looksmax.me › Looksmax › Offtopic

Anways this pussy says he doesn't put people on ignore easily yet he has all the bros ignored, https://looksmax.org/threads/updated-ignore-list.303230/

me, @DharkDC, @RealLooksmaxxer, @brbbrah, @curryslayerordeath, @TheCopefulCurry, @sytyl, @Hozay, @LondonVillie, @WadlowMaxxing

literally negative T levels if you put people on ignore

He has brain damage from getting beaten up by his dad for not knowing how to piss in a toilet and aimed incorrectly which gives him Obsessive Cucked Simp Disorder

Claims to be a 200 iq asexual psycopath

the 200 iq part is absurd, would a 200 iq person spend all their time jacking off to some random egirl, which btw very over for him to masturbate so frequently at 14

No they would be studying astrophysics and learning to solve all the mysteries of the universe

The psycopath part may be true I'd bet Proex would kill his whole family, climb Mt. Everest, and cut off his dick to become a Tranny just to sniff Eva Cudmore's dirty sock, Eva could probably beat his ass since she's 5'4 110 lbs and he's 5'2 90 lbs, and he'd like it that way

This is him in Eva's DM's every night

Jfl at him ever thinking she was innocent, she had a god damn belly button piercing lmao

EVA CUDMORE HAS A FUCKING BOYFRIEND!! (OVER FOR ...

Another Reminder to him that Eva doesn't know you exist while you jack off to her 5x a day

also she has a boyfriend that mogs Proex filipino simp bitch ass

And is so self hating that he can't except being a Filipino, so he has Larped as Latino, Arab, German because he's so ashamed of his race, absolutely pathetic

What he thinks he looks like

what he actually looks like

AT THIS SIMPING FILIPINO GOOK PROEX | Looksmax.me ...

Best Vince Carter Its Over GIFs | Gfycat

random @MakinItHappen impression

also @SubhumanCurrycel is this guy a slayer because hair and does he mog the Rock?

one last thing brbbrah you never made the eva @Collagen or rope eye are morph

@looksmaxxer234, @kjsbdfiusdf, @Colvin76, @goat2x, @thehealingfields, @higgabigga , @Biggdink, @BIGDICCJIM

Attachments

• 1614631685140.png
    1614631685140.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 84
  • 1614632958431.png
    1614632958431.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 10913 and 38 others
not a word

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Before I start this evisceration, I'd like to at least give @Proex props for not being a homosexual, like @thinwhiteduke who wants to suck Zach Cox off every day

Anways this pussy says he doesn't put people on ignore easily yet he has all the bros ignored, https://looksmax.org/threads/updated-ignore-list.303230/

me, @DharkDC, @RealLooksmaxxer, @brbbrah, @curryslayerordeath, @TheCopefulCurry, @sytyl, @Hozay, @LondonVillie, @WadlowMaxxing

View attachment 1016645

He has brain damage from getting beaten up by his dad for not knowing how to piss in a toilet and aimed incorrectly which gives him Obsessive Cucked Simp Disorder

the 200 iq part is absurd, would a 200 iq person spend all their time jacking off to some random egirl, which btw very over for him to masturbate so frequently at 14

No they would be studying astrophysics and learning to solve all the mysteries of the universe
View attachment 1016669

The psycopath part may be true I'd bet Proex would kill his whole family, climb Mt. Everest, and cut off his dick to become a Tranny just to sniff Eva Cudmore's dirty sock, Eva could probably beat his ass since she's 5'4 110 lbs and he's 5'2 90 lbs, and he'd like it that way

Jfl at him ever thinking she was innocent, she had a god damn belly button piercing lmao

View attachment 1016683

Another Reminder to him that Eva doesn't know you exist while you jack off to her 5x a day

View attachment 1016672

And is so self hating that he can't except being a Filipino, so he has Larped as Latino, Arab, German because he's so ashamed of his race, absolutely pathetic

View attachment 1016676

View attachment 1016677

View attachment 1016692

also @SubhumanCurrycel is this guy a slayer because hair and does he mog the Rock?
View attachment 1016705

@looksmaxxer234, @kjsbdfiusdf, @Colvin76, @goat2x, @thehealingfields, @higgabigga , @Biggdink, @BIGDICCJIM

"Obsessive Cucked Simp Disorder" also applies to @TraumatisedOgre

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Warlow, Growth Plate and 5 others
PSL celebrity gossip

giga autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, ItsOver.com, Chadeep and 2 others
jfl nice thread. eva is a whore though, just like all women

I think he said that's what he wants to be, not what he is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Warlow, Marsiere214 and 3 others

View attachment 1016645

View attachment 1016669

View attachment 1016683

View attachment 1016672

View attachment 1016676

View attachment 1016677

View attachment 1016692

View attachment 1016705

Blackpilled again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Merćer, ItsOver.com, Mongrelcel and 7 others
Most people here who act like bullies are autistic bully victims irl. JFL at muh evisceration threads.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5746, Warlow and 2 others
Faggot has me ignored because i bullied his ass

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, IncelsBraincels, mogstar and 3 others
Most people here who act like bullies are autistic bully victims irl. JFL at muh evisceration threads.
projection, one of my irl bully victims on here, he doesn't know i still mirror his phone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Good job bluecel, decent thread

53839350 4F3A 4882 B0E8 9E9B88380EC7

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
One of the worst posters here, srs. His Eva autism ruins the forum. If you're gonna be a little cuck, at least be one for a nice looking foid, not a Becky-tier roastbeef.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5746, Albeacho and 3 others
how far we downgrade from undisputed and 6ft5manlet to this

jfl how'd i miss this one

Brutal thread indeed

over for you cuck faggot simp @Proex
@TRNA SENT YOU TO THE DEEPEST PARTS OF JAHANNAM

the rock eyebrow GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, IncelsBraincels, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Another Reminder to him that Eva doesn't know you exist
That's actually not true, I think she once mentioned on her twitter or smth, that she found a weird post from here when she googled her name and that post was one by Proex

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5746 and 8 others
my back hurts

View attachment 1017018

View attachment 1016669

View attachment 1016683

View attachment 1016672

View attachment 1016676

View attachment 1016677

View attachment 1016692

View attachment 1016705

Mirin avi

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
bpm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Based

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and GetShrekt
funny thread

this made me make the spontaneous sounds and movements of the face and body that are the instinctive expressions of lively amusement and sometimes also of contempt or derision

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
Maxresdefault 53

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
I like Proex but caged hard at this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, ItsOver.com and Growth Plate
@Toodlydood Does Proex looks like the flip in the pic?

Imagine bullying a 14 year old on an incel forum. Grow up man.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, ItsOver.com and Lux