The Evolutionary Explanation for why YOU are UGLY

Deleted member 17611

Deleted member 17611

fuck u
This is the evolutionary explanation for why most men are not hot:

If most guys were hot, they'd just say: fuck it I got all the pussy I want by existing, why the fuck should I move from this chair when I got this 10/10 Stacy coming over on demand?

But most guys are ugly or average looking, definitely not hot (other user proved why male face attractiveness distribution does not follow the typical Gaussian distribution), so they have to do something with their lives in order to compensate for a lack of looks, they must focus on attaining different attributes that will attract women: they start inventing shit, they create businesses, they help other people directly or indirectly. This way, they build fortunes, high status, great reputations, power, and eventually end up hooking up with Stacies themselves.

Evolution intended for most men to NOT be hot, otherwise, our civilization would have been a disaster, a disaster full of handsome guys indeed, but a disaster nonetheless.

It's not all about looks, so go do something with your life, bitch.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, Hikicel69, Ceilings and 5 others
Imagine posting shit like this on a self improvement forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, CristianT, Deleted member 8758 and 9 others
Evolution is just dump forces , evolution is shit

foids don't give af about any of this tho

Evolution is just dump forces , evolution is shit
Nigga the only explanation for why your ass is ugly IS evolution so far. Evolution sits at the foundation of all blackpills. The fuck

Evolution doesn't work like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Yuya Moggershima, A23ghskung and 8 others
Imagine posting shit like this on a self improvement forum
But nigga u can't mess with genes too much. You'll improve your PSL by +0.5 tops best case scenario, end of the day you'll still be ugly as shit. You still won't be getting no pussy.

All of you faggots are women I swear to go. Women are the only creatures that obsess about how they look. You should obsess about achieving shit in your life. And no, fixing your canthal tilt is no achievement.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 16110 and Prettyboy
Evolution doesnt care how beautiful or ugly you are, its about surviving and evolving in certain ways depending where you live and what happens with struggle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, A23ghskung, Effortless and 6 others
But nigga u can't mess with genes too much. You'll improve your PSL by +0.5 tops best case scenario, end of the day you'll still be ugly as shit. You still won't be getting no pussy.

All of you faggots are women I swear to go. Women are the only creatures that obsess about how they look. You should obsess about achieving shit in your life. And no, fixing your canthal tilt is no achievement.
Being ugly wont make them achieve women jfl stop the bluepills, but i do agree that many get too obsessed with looks on here and become autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14781

You sound butthurt as fuck lmfao. Betabuxing doesnt sound good for the most of us so we are actually trying something, keep being salty tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 16110, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
You sound butthurt as fuck lmfao. Betabuxing doesnt sound good for the most of us so we are actually trying something, keep being salty tho
So let me get this straight:

> you're ugly
> you want pussy
> you get no pussy cause you ugly
> you think of fixing this
> you can either get rich, become powerful, respected, feared and use this to get females
> or you can let a doctor mutilate your face in order to fool girls into thinking you have high quality genes
> you choose to mutilate your face
> you don't improve that much, obviously, you either have it naturally or you don't
> you still get no pussy

What a fucking retard.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Fear
Being ugly wont make them achieve women jfl stop the bluepills, but i do agree that many get too obsessed with looks on here and become autistic.
That's precisely what I'm saying.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
So let me get this straight:

> you're ugly
> you want pussy
> you get no pussy cause you ugly
> you think of fixing this
> you can either get rich, become powerful, respected, feared and use this to get females
> or you can let a doctor mutilate your face in order to fool girls into thinking you have high quality genes
> you choose to mutilate your face
> you don't improve that much, obviously, you either have it naturally or you don't
> you still get no pussy

What a fucking retard.
"rich, become powerful, respectés, feared"

Cuck found:lul:
Reddit tier post

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BetaGayFace2, Deleted member 16110, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
"rich, become powerful, respectés, feared"

Cuck found:lul:
Reddit tier post
you're just a loser in denial

I'm sure Dan Bilzerian gets bitches because of his chad 5'7 height, it's not his reputation, status etc.

Retard.

Total crock of shit.

The amount of handsome sons of a bitches in Harvard, Stanford, Oxford and Cambridge etc. The amount of handsome bastards working as CEOs, investment bankers, lawyers of famous people being paid tons and tons of money. Massive business owners. They are tall, dark and handsome and they worked for it. They were self-made.

All you are thinking about are the fuck-boys of this world who grew up in underprivileged backgrounds and didn't overcome their shit and became products of their environments and chose to tap into the ovulation phase of a bitch where she desires an alpha to rail her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 7725
you're just a loser in denial

I'm sure Dan Bilzerian gets bitches because of his chad 5'7 height, it's not his reputation, status etc.

Retard.
Keep rotting and betabuxing then just don't be mad when you get cheated on with that cuck mindset

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
There's no evolutionary forces behind foids' attraction. It's just purely arbitrary features. Just like male peacocks showing their feathers to females to hopefully get selected to mate. 0 actual evolutionary fitness or survivability behind those features.

Otherwise tall ogres like me who could beat 99% of men in a fight would be Chads and not the blue eyed prettyboy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, EverythingMattersCel and ThisLifeKillsMe
Total crock of shit.

The amount of handsome sons of a bitches in Harvard, Stanford, Oxford and Cambridge etc. The amount of handsome bastards working as CEOs, investment bankers, lawyers of famous people being paid tons and tons of money. Massive business owners. They are tall, dark and handsome and they worked for it. They were self-made.

All you are thinking about are the fuck-boys of this world who grew up in underprivileged backgrounds and didn't overcome their shit and became products of their environments and chose to tap into the ovulation phase of a bitch where she desires an alpha to rail her
Very, very stupid take.

You cherry pick some handsome successful guys to make your case.

Look at top 100 richest men in the world and show me a PSL 5 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Very, very stupid take.

Look at top 100 richest men in the world and show me a PSL 5 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No I don't cherry pick the top 100 richest men.

Go into the city and there are tons of general every day type of rich men who are handsome with a wife and kids or they will have a wife and kid. There are many out there. Stop looking at the very elite you prick.

Keep rotting and betabuxing then just don't be mad when you get cheated on with that cuck mindset
Ok faggot go mutilate your face in order to win slight validation from some random Tinder thots who will dump you after they eventually figure out what an insecure little bitch you are and once you pick them up in that 2012 Honda. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Got cut your face.

No I don't cherry pick the top 100 richest men.

Go into the city and there are tons of general every day type of rich men who are handsome with a wife and kids or they will have a wife and kid. There are many out there. Stop looking at the very elite you prick.
Bro, first of all, statistically speaking, actual hot men are less than 5%. So your point automatically gets disqualified. Best case scenario, only 5% of successful men can also be hot.

It's basic fucking logic.

There's no evolutionary forces behind foids' attraction. It's just purely arbitrary features. Just like male peacocks showing their feathers to females to hopefully get selected to mate. 0 actual evolutionary fitness or survivability behind those features.

Otherwise tall ogres like me who could beat 99% of men in a fight would be Chads and not the blue eyed prettyboy.
Of course there are evoltuonary forces behind bitches attraction towards men. LOL the fuck are you even talking about

Of course there are evoltuonary forces behind bitches attraction towards men. LOL the fuck are you even talking about
No there aren't you utter cretin. Go read a book for once you fucking retard. There's close to 0 evolutionary reasons for female mate selection. List one feature with evolutionary fitness.

Last edited:
  • +1
No there aren't you utter cretin. Go read a book for once you fucking retard.
So why do they like handsome chads or prettyboys then? Explain that without using evolution theory.

low IQ bitch

I know Chads and once they sleep around with enough women they get bored of it believe it or not.

Believe me when I say they do.

I have had and still have friends who were/are driven Chads. It's not as black and white as you think and these aren't outliers. Men don't get respected only just on their looks. They are expected to be charming, funny and successful too. We are not women.

Looks is our fundamental BASE but that's it and also once a man has had enough female validation he realises they aren't special or shit. They are less than a man and dudes that have been with enough chicks know this. They are fully emotional creatures and only caring about how they FEEL IN THAT MOMENT. When you know this, you behave accordingly around them, because your perspective of them changes from a one that is in awe of them seeking their approval, to being the bose'. As Rick Ross would say. We are far more capable and powerful than any woman and all they are concerned with is fitting in and being social. Conformists is what they are.

• +1
Reactions: BetaGayFace2 and Preoximerianas
So why do they like handsome chads or prettyboys then? Explain that without using evolution theory.

low IQ bitch
You're the low IQ one here you cretin. Explain how having an attractive face has anything to do with evolutionary fitness or survivability. It's based on useless superficial features, just like peacock mating.

• +1
I know Chads and once they sleep around with enough women they get bored of it believe it or not.

Believe me when I say they do.

I have had and still have friends who were/are driven Chads. It's not as black and white as you think and these aren't outliers. Men don't get respected only just on their looks. They are expected to be charming, funny and successful too. We are not women.

Looks is our fundamental BASE but that's it and also once a man has had enough female validation he realises they aren't special or shit. They are less than a man and dudes that have been with enough chicks know this. They are fully emotional creatures and only caring about how they FEEL IN THAT MOMENT. When you know this, you behave accordingly around them, because your perspective of them changes from a one that is in awe of them seeking their approval, to being the bose'. As Rick Ross would say. We are far more capable and powerful than any woman and all they are concerned with is fitting in and being social. Conformists is what they are.
I never said hot guys can't or don't become successful, or invent shit or build businesses. Some of them obviously do.

I only said MOST GUYS ARE UGLY because hot guys are less inclined to put in extra effort, it all needs to be balanced out by ugly guys putting in the extra effort.

Bro, first of all, statistically speaking, actual hot men are less than 5%. So your point automatically gets disqualified. Best case scenario, only 5% of successful men can also be hot.

It's basic fucking logic.

Just admit that your OP was debunked.

You are spending far too much time looking at pretty boys on tiktok and seeing all these Chad swipe app experiments.

You are falling victim to availability bias basically.

I won't respond again. There are more than many good looking sons of a bitches out there who are successful. The view that the majority of handsome men become bums is total unfounded bollocks brought about by the Red Pill community that are making average looking men realise that they are beta bux, while the alpha fucks. Explaining their sexless marriages.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
You're the low IQ one here you cretin. Explain how having an attractive face has anything to do with evolutionary fitness or survivability. It's based on useless superficial features, just like peacock mating.
https://web.missouri.edu/~gearyd/MatechoicePDF.pdf - read this paper you fucking low IQ faggot, it's 16 pages long, you will finish it by the end of this month with some determination, although reading may present itself as a challenge to you - we, the users of this forum, believe in you, good luck!

"This article provides a review of evolutionary theory and empirical research on mate choices in non-human species and used as a frame for understanding the how and why of human mate choices. The basic principle is that the preferred mate choices and attendant social cognitions and behaviors of both women and men, and those of other species, have evolved to focus on and exploit the reproductive potential and reproductive investment of members of the opposite sex. Reproductive potential is defined as the genetic, material, and (or) social resources an individual can invest in offspring, and reproductive investment is the actual use of these resources to enhance the physical and social well being of offspring. Similarities and differences in the mate preferences and choices of women and men are reviewed, and can be understood in terms of similarities and differences in the form reproductive potential that women and men have to offer and their tendency to use this potential for the well- being of children."

Just admit that your OP was debunked.

You are spending far too much time looking at pretty boys on tiktok and seeing all these Chad swipe app experiments.

You are falling victim to availability bias basically.

I won't respond again. There are more than many good looking sons of a bitches out there who are successful. The view that the majority of handsome men become bums is total unfounded bollocks brought about by the Red Pill community that are making average looking men realise that they are beta bux, while the alpha fucks. Explaining their sexless marriages.
Bro, unless you can prove that there are more handsome successful guys out there, than there are ugly or average looking successful guys out there, you're theory is by default stupid.

I can prove that there are more ugly successful guys than handsome successful guys, can you disprove it?

Retard.

Bro, unless you can prove that there are more handsome successful guys out there, than there are ugly or average looking successful guys out there, you're theory is by default stupid.

I can prove that there are more ugly successful guys than handsome successful guys, can you disprove it?

Retard.

I am not spending another minute debating this nonsense on my phone. Fuck off. You're a kid.

Of course there are more good looking handsome successful men out there than ugly.

There are more average looking tall successful men out there than good looking, but not ugly.

Tall

Now I am getting my dick sucked nice and good tonight so I need to focus on being a sweetboy. So fuck off and stop sending me these email notifications about how I am wrong and you as a clueless Zoomer child are right. At the end of the day you live in a bubble. Get out more kid. As an older bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I am not spending another minute debating this nonsense on my phone. Fuck off. You're a kid.

Of course there are more good looking handsome successful men out there than ugly.

There are more average looking tall successful men out there than good looking, but not ugly.

View attachment 1542570

Now I am getting my dick sucked nice and good tonight so I need to focus on being a sweetboy. So fuck off and stop sending me these email notifications about how I am wrong and you as a clueless Zoomer child are right. At the end of the day you live in a bubble. Get out more kid. As an older bro.
Fuck out of my thread bitch boy

First of all, 6 feet is real average height

Second of all, CEOs are 0.0001% of all successful people out there

Third of all, we're talking about facial attractivness

Just cherry pick information from some random pop news website in the UK to try to prove your low IQ retarded point

Faggot

Last edited:
https://web.missouri.edu/~gearyd/MatechoicePDF.pdf - read this paper you fucking low IQ faggot, it's 16 pages long, you will finish it by the end of this month with some determination, although reading may present itself as a challenge to you - we, the users of this forum, believe in you, good luck!

"This article provides a review of evolutionary theory and empirical research on mate choices in non-human species and used as a frame for understanding the how and why of human mate choices. The basic principle is that the preferred mate choices and attendant social cognitions and behaviors of both women and men, and those of other species, have evolved to focus on and exploit the reproductive potential and reproductive investment of members of the opposite sex. Reproductive potential is defined as the genetic, material, and (or) social resources an individual can invest in offspring, and reproductive investment is the actual use of these resources to enhance the physical and social well being of offspring. Similarities and differences in the mate preferences and choices of women and men are reviewed, and can be understood in terms of similarities and differences in the form reproductive potential that women and men have to offer and their tendency to use this potential for the well- being of children."
You must have not read that paper yourself you fucking brainlet. Doesn't explain anything about why certain facial features in males are attractive. Only makes the same bullshit arguments that are aimed at roasties looking for betabuxx husbands that have been around for centuries in academia.

I'm literally arguing with someone with half my IQ. This is pointless. I should've never made the mistake of responding to an incompetent cretin. You can't even make an argument of your own, instead you link a study and quote a paragraph that has absolutely nothing to do with your argument and doesn't actually provide an answer.

How about instead of linking a paper that you googled, answer this question yourself. Why are sharp jawlines and blue eyes attractive to women?

Last edited:
You must have not read that paper yourself you fucking brainlet. Doesn't explain anything about why certain facial features in males are attractive. Only makes the same bullshit arguments that are aimed at roasties looking for betabuxx husbands that have been around for centuries in academia.

I'm literally arguing with someone with half my IQ. This is pointless. I should've never made the mistake of responding to an incompetent cretin. You can't even make an argument of your own, instead you link a study and quote a paragraph that has absolutely nothing to do with your argument and doesn't actually provide an answer.

How about instead of linking a paper that you googled, answer this question yourself. Why are sharp jawlines and blue eyes attractive to women?
Nah you're either severely brain damaged or you're just a really bad pseudo-gaslighter

Cause there's no way in hell a guy can actually be this fucking retarded :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nigga you're literally denying evolution as an influential factor in women's mating choices, do you understand how stupid one has to be to do so?

Explain why a Stacy is attracted to chad but not to your ugly ass then. Yeah, she's attracted to him because he's hot, but why isn't she attracted to ugly guys? Why do all girls like hot guys? Explain this you fucking low IQ maggot.

Nah you're either severely brain damaged or you're just a really bad pseudo-gaslighter

Cause there's no way in hell a guy can actually be this fucking retarded :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nigga you're literally denying evolution as an influential factor in women's mating choices, do you understand how stupid one has to be to do so?

Explain why a Stacy is attracted to chad but not to your ugly ass then. Yeah, she's attracted to him because he's hot, but why isn't she attracted to ugly guys? Why do all girls like hot guys? Explain this you fucking low IQ maggot.
Yes, I'm fully denying it. Answer my question. You're arguing like a 14 year old redditor.

Because Chad possesses arbitrary facial traits that have 0 evolutionary significance. Just like male peacocks showing off their features. There's 0 health or survivability aspects to it, just vain superficial mate selection.

Yes, I'm fully denying it. Answer my question. You're arguing like a 14 year old redditor.

Because Chad possesses arbitrary facial traits that have 0 evolutionary significance. Just like male peacocks showing off their features. There's 0 health or survivability aspects to it, just vain superficial mate selection.
Retard

The peacock male EVOLVED to show off his features, and the peacock female EVOLVED to like males who show off, therefore, there is an evolutionary explanation for why peacocks show off and for why female peacocks like those who show off. Evolution is intrinsically responsible for the whole mechanism.

Nah I'm done with your low IQ ass, go do a brain checkup or something cause you're brain is on 1HP.

What a fucking virgin nerd. Stop replying to my thread, you're a lost cause.

Retard

The peacock male EVOLVED to show off his features, and the peacock female EVOLVED to like males who show off, therefore, there is an evolutionary explanation for why peacocks show off and for why female peacocks like those who show off.

Nah I'm done with your low IQ ass, go do a brain checkup or something cause you're brain is on 1HP.

What a fucking virgin nerd.
So you're saying females evolved to like attractive faces, but you don't explain why those certain faces are attractive. Nice argument lmfao. Can't even explain a single one of your points. You just link a study that has nothing to do with what you said. I don't expect anything else from retard zoomers.

No, there's no evolutionary reason correlating with peacock feathers having higher survivability and evolutionary fitness. Just selection of an arbitrary feature. You type like a fucking retard. I'm caging at this argument. You're half my IQ.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BetaGayFace2
So you're saying females evolved to like attractive faces, but you don't explain why those certain faces are attractive. Nice argument lmfao. Can't even explain a single one of your points. You just link a study that has nothing to do with what you said. I don't expect anything else from retard zoomers.

No, there's no evolutionary reason correlating with peacock feathers having higher survivability and evolutionary fitness. Just selection of an arbitrary feature. You type like a fucking retard. I'm caging at this argument. You're half my IQ.
You're so low IQ that you dont even understand basic inductive logic: there has to implicitly be an evolutionary reason for why women like attractive faces, just like there also has to implicitly be an evolutionary reason for why you don't eat goat shit, instead you prefer steak or eggs, you fucking idiot.

There are so many studies out there successfully finding correlations between male facial/physical features and gene quality, fertility, protecting capabilities, intelligence etc.

Just do a google search u low IQ fucking faggot.

I'm putting u on the block list cause nigga I swear to god I've seen some stupid people but you're one of a kind.

You're so low IQ that you dont even understand basic inductive logic: there has to implicitly be an evolutionary reason for why women like attractive faces, just like there also has to implicitly be an evolutionary reason for why you don't eat goat shit, instead you prefer steak or eggs, you fucking idiot.

There are so many studies out there successfully finding correlations between male facial/physical features and gene quality, fertility, protecting capabilities, intelligence etc.

Just do a google search u low IQ fucking faggot.

I'm putting u on the block list cause nigga I swear to god I've seen some stupid people but you're one of a kind.
There's no evolutionary advantage to attractive faces.

there also has to implicitly be an evolutionary reason for why you don't eat goat shit, instead you prefer steak or eggs, you fucking idiot.
No, it's not an evolutionary reason LMFAOOOO. You're honestly the dumbest mfer on this forum. It's called nutrients, has nothing to do with evolution. You're completely uninformed buddy. Don't respond to people twice your IQ.

All those correlations are cope. There's no differences in fitness whatsoever. They're all speculative and make 0 sense when you think about it.

"gOoGlE iT". Low IQ zoomer response. You can't even explain it yourself.

Good. Let my responses sit here for people to see how your dumbass arguments are debunked in seconds. Would rather have you not reply.

Last edited:
  • +1
reality: most people aren’t ugly but hypergamy will always keep the beauty standard in the top percentile

• +1
Reactions: BetaGayFace2, Gaia262 and LooksOrDeath
show ignored content

This is the evolutionary explanation for why most men are not hot:

If most guys were hot, they'd just say: fuck it I got all the pussy I want by existing, why the fuck should I move from this chair when I got this 10/10 Stacy coming over on demand?

But most guys are ugly or average looking, definitely not hot (other user proved why male face attractiveness distribution does not follow the typical Gaussian distribution), so they have to do something with their lives in order to compensate for a lack of looks, they must focus on attaining different attributes that will attract women: they start inventing shit, they create businesses, they help other people directly or indirectly. This way, they build fortunes, high status, great reputations, power, and eventually end up hooking up with Stacies themselves.

Evolution intended for most men to NOT be hot, otherwise, our civilization would have been a disaster, a disaster full of handsome guys indeed, but a disaster nonetheless.

It's not all about looks, so go do something with your life, bitch.
You fuckinh retard
It's because your mediocre male ancestors either raped a girl or enforced monogamy to spread their mediocre genes

Also because the top tier mogs ie the Americans and the abos were eradicated by white soy so fucking soyish and white they resemble the discharge of a woman's pussy everytime it decides it that it needs to cleanse the germs and cum from within itself

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
reality: most people aren’t ugly but hypergamy will always keep the beauty standard in the top percentile
Can't believe this went over OP's head.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
Very, very stupid take.

Oldcels. And IQcels 'sfar as the tech and investment billionaires are concerned. Have you not gone to a rich or poor neighborhood and noticed any difference in looks?

Can't believe this went over OP's head.
Well no shit you fucking idiot

The standard of attractiveness is relative to women's choices, therefore anything that women do not find attractive is implicitly considered ugly.

Oldcels. And IQcels 'sfar as the tech and investment billionaires are concerned. Have you not gone to a rich or poor neighborhood and noticed any difference in looks?
I've noticed a difference in how they keep themselves. Better hygiene, better clothing, better style, better grooming.

But genetically speaking most of them are ugly or average. Which statistically makes sense because only 5% of men are actually hot. Idiot.

Well no shit you fucking idiot

The standard of attractiveness is relative to women's choices, therefore anything that women do not find attractive is implicitly considered ugly.
If most guys were handsome, the guys who're gl even amongst these guys would hoard all female attention. 8/10 wouldn't cut it. You'll have to be a 9,10/10. Changing the level of attractiveness wouldn't do jackshit, only increase everyone's face rating by a couple points. Economics 101. I'm saying this because your head utterly went over this point in your OP. 7/10s would begin to compensate with STEMceling and whatever else.
I've noticed a difference in how they keep themselves. Better hygiene, better clothing, better style, better grooming.

But genetically speaking most of them are ugly or average. Which statistically makes sense because only 5% of men are actually hot. Idiot.
Yeah...it's grooming, and they're genetically more attractive on average. Where I live richer people have lighter skin, are taller, better bone development, and have very few genetic diseases compared to poorer people. Vast majority of users will agree with me.

Getting your cortisol up so much and swearing at a stranger unprovoked over a screen is pathetic. Especially given that you're redpilled. Maybe if you didn't see people disagreeing with you as threats to your ego, you wouldn't have been shitten all over on this thread by the forum rotterss.

If most guys were handsome, the guys who're gl even amongst these guys would hoard all female attention. 8/10 wouldn't cut it. You'll have to be a 9,10/10. Changing the level of attractiveness wouldn't do jackshit, only increase everyone's face rating by a couple points. Economics 101. I'm saying this because your head utterly went over this point in your OP. 7/10s would begin to compensate with STEMceling and whatever else.

Yeah...it's grooming, and they're genetically more attractive on average. Where I live richer people have lighter skin, are taller, better bone development, and have very few genetic diseases compared to poorer people. Vast majority of users will agree with me.

Getting your cortisol up so much and swearing at a stranger unprovoked over a screen is pathetic. Especially given that you're redpilled. Maybe if you didn't see people disagreeing with you as threats to your ego, you wouldn't have been shitten all over on this thread by the forum rotterss.
Just because I call you an idiot, doesn't mean that you're hurting my ego or that I'm screaming or that my cortisol levels are skyrocketing. You're a nobody, you have 0 meaning in real life or on this forum. I only call you an idiot because I believe you are one.

And no, they're not genetically more attractive. Successful people are on average mediocre looking or sub-mediocre, that's just basic statistic you fucking idiot. Just because they take better care of themselves because they're rich, therefore making themselves APPEAR more handsome, does not mean that they actually have better genetical quality in terms of looks.

Also, the last thing I want is a bunch of fucking virgin nerds on an incel forum to AGREE with me. You're all involuntarily being celibate as we speak. That's like Jeff Bezos wanting a hobo to agree with him LMAO

• Ugh..
Very, very stupid take.

Most very wealthy people are older than 30. When you are old you turn into uglg shrivelled raisin.

Most billionaires were normies in their prime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back