The Evolutionary Explanation for why YOU are UGLY

It’s not that most men are ugly it’s just the nature of women to pick from the top. Which creates all the things you said like make competition. but there is truth in what you said. But it’s all created by the fact that women are designed to be selective so that the best genes get passed on

You sound butthurt as fuck lmfao. Betabuxing doesnt sound good for the most of us so we are actually trying something, keep being salty tho
Tbh he is right. Your coping tbh. The whole concept of looksmaxxing is feminine (I'm still looksmaxxing anyway) but women are the ones who should care about their looks and being desired. It's only because in this modern gynocentric society where hypergamy is rising. It has lead to concepts such as looksmaxxing. And men obsessed over "mY bIMax" "mY cAnthAl TiLt" "mY rAdius". Which j can't blame them tbh. But yes OP is right. This is a brutal blackpill. @hajaj82 great post OP!:cool:(y)

It’s not that most men are ugly it’s just the nature of women to pick from the top. Which creates all the things you said like make competition. but there is truth in what you said. But it’s all created by the fact that women are designed to be selective so that the best genes get passed on
In the past,the strongest men were the selectors. They would take women and hold them hostage to raise the offspring. Not giving af whether they were desired or not. It's only in today's cucked world when looksmaxxing is necessary. oVER:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back