The Eye Area.

p
For you yes. Your eye was a mess so you didn’t have to worry about ruining harmony.

Imagine if noszka got what you got and ruined all his harmony bc MUH UEE

View attachment 1549290
actually I have insane orbits at the bone level. My curry soft tissue killed me

111D2E02 44C4 4177 8F48 B174147FB853

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
They are already well above average. Crescent moonish eye shape. Work on other areas of your face why obsess over these little falios.

Lol this forum makes you insecure af. How can I not feel that knowing my eyes are inferior to wattpad serial killer eyes AND there’s no way to fix it.

4F915AFD D0C1 4969 94CA E0F7CE8EB6FA

Truly the worst fucking time to be alive. Girls can ogle over wattpadd sex appeal maxxed eyes while cosmetic surgery isnt advanced enough to grant you a fix.

Atleast 50 years back girls didn’t have such a variety of men to obsess over other than local celebs and couple tv shows. Also in the future tech will get more advanced enough to give us all perfect eye surgeries but than it will be too late.

Literally the hardest time to be alive as a man.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, mulattomaxxer, Korea and 3 others
p

actually I have insane orbits at the bone level. My curry soft tissue killed me

View attachment 1549304

Yeah swallowing the eye pill is realizing the soft tissue and muscles have a massive impact on the eye shape. Orbits just make you human. It’s the soft tissue and muscles that create the almond eye shape, dictate the medial and lateral canthus and provide the fat support both under and above the eyelids.

The muscles and soft tissue can destroy even the most compact orbitals. Brutal.

Worst part is none of this can be fixed in a predictable manner. That scammer taban has been botching people and making them think their post surgery swelled eyes are the final results :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Smuuu, Racky, AscendingHero and 2 others
I’m clo
Yeah swallowing the eye pill is realizing the soft tissue and muscles have a massive impact on the eye shape. Orbits just make you human. It’s the soft tissue and muscles that create the almond eye shape, dictate the medial and lateral canthus and provide the fat support both under and above the eyelids.

The muscles and soft tissue can destroy even the most compact orbitals. Brutal.

Worst part is none of this can be fixed in a predictable manner. That scammer taban has been botching people and making them think their post surgery swelled eyes are the final results :lul:
I’m close to getting the eye area I want. I’ll just have to get one more drill bone cantho on my botched side Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I’m clo

I’m close to getting the eye area I want. I’ll just have to get one more drill bone cantho on my botched side Jfl
If you want me to be honest I looked closely at the pms

Your eyes are uncanny af bro. They look really good in that one flash pic that highlights your bones and hollow cheeks but looking at that other pic I’m afraid they’re still far from ideal and don’t quite have much harmony.

But I won’t push this too far. I hope you get your results and most importantly receive positive feedback from girls

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Titbot
If you want me to be honest I looked closely at the pms

Your eyes are uncanny af bro. They look really good in that one flash pic that highlights your bones and hollow cheeks but looking at that other pic I’m afraid they’re still far from ideal and don’t quite have much harmony.

But I won’t push this too far. I hope you get your results and most importantly receive positive feedback from girls
Is it the medial or lateral canthus that lokks off compared to the eye that sits higher

Attachments

• A3F487CF-4F70-49D5-B20F-D0C5F5F85B5F.jpeg
    A3F487CF-4F70-49D5-B20F-D0C5F5F85B5F.jpeg
    273 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Is it the medial or lateral canthus that lokks off compared to the eye that sits higher

See it looks much better here idk why you sent me that pic in the sun with the squint at lvl 1000.

I take back what I said about the harmony. Your eyes are healing nicely and have more harmony than what I was let to believe from the other pic.

The medial canthus is fine. It’s deepset next to your nasal bridge but its just not long. The former imo is way more important.

I think orbital decompression definitely was necessary despite your opinion. I’m liking the deepsettedness look. It’s giving mischievous aura.

I think upper eyelid retraction was a mistake. Why tf would you even get that. You would’ve have hooded eyes if you hadn’t gotten that shitty surgery.

Overall a major improvement.

See it looks much better here idk why you sent me that pic in the sun with the squint at lvl 1000.

I take back what I said about the harmony. Your eyes are healing nicely and have more harmony than what I was let to believe from the other pic.

The medial canthus is fine. It’s deepset next to your nasal bridge but its just not long. The former imo is way more important.

I think orbital decompression definitely was necessary despite your opinion. I’m liking the deepsettedness look. It’s giving mischievous aura.

I think upper eyelid retraction was a mistake. Why tf would you even get that. You would’ve have hooded eyes if you hadn’t gotten that shitty surgery.

Overall a major improvement.
I still don’t like the shape of the eye that less almond shape. The eye that sits farther from the car door

Last edited:
  • +1
I still don’t like the shape of the eye that sits lower man
A85A06D0 4338 4E71 A06B 427C279BB39D

I swear if you get more work done on this spacer graft maxxed eye you will go down hard. I can see it creasing and shit. Let this heal first

You’ve clearly ascended from your before. I advise you to not even think about this flaw atleast until bimax but we all know our bodies better. If you don’t like it that much you should thread carefully and make sure you atleast give pagnonis results atleast a year to settle before making a rash decision

Good luck fella.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Titbot
View attachment 1549384

I swear if you get more work done on this spacer graft maxxed eye you will go down hard. I can see it creasing and shit. Let this heal first

You’ve clearly ascended from your before. I advise you to not even think about this flaw atleast until bimax but we all know our bodies better. If you don’t like it that much you should thread carefully and make sure you atleast give pagnonis results atleast a year to settle before making a rash decision

Good luck fella.
I like this eye. I hate the other one

• +1
I still don’t like the shape of the eye that less almond shape. The eye that sits farther from the car door

Oh jfl i missed the edit.

I actually agree. I see what kind of look you’re going for. You want the sweeping upper eyelids with protected lower lids. Giving that prettyboy harmony . I actually agree. I was under the impression that you were going for the fully hooded look like this

4231E474 7C92 4406 8237 1161CCB29DD1

In that case upper eyelid retraction might be the solution. You might have to ask Vreck how he can create the same sweep in the other eye making it more symmetrical.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Oh jfl i missed the edit.

I actually agree. I see what kind of look you’re going for. You want the sweeping upper eyelids with protected lower lids. Giving that prettyboy harmony . I actually agree. I was under the impression that you were going for the fully hooded look like this

View attachment 1549402

In that case upper eyelid retraction might be the solution. You might have to ask Vreck how he can create the same sweep in the other eye making it more symmetrical.
It’s not upper eyelid retraction , it’s drill bone canthoplasty. I’ll have to cut the canthus to reanchor the canthus more to the lateral orbital rim while also moving the canthus down. Pagnoni saved my eye with implants and drill bone cantho . He just fucked up this eye. I want a preety boy eye area because it will balance out my masc lower third area. I’m gonna go to pagnoni and get it fixed with bimax

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes and Deleted member 16834
Fucking torture tho ngl. I need to do more research because I need an upper eyelid canthoplasty to cause the sweeping

• +1
It’s not upper eyelid retraction , it’s drill bone canthoplasty. I’ll have to cut the canthus to reanchor the canthus more to the lateral orbital rim while also moving the canthus down. Pagnoni saved my eye with implants and drill bone cantho . He just fucked up this eye. I want a preety boy eye area because it will balance out my masc lower third area. I’m gonna go to pagnoni and get it fixed with bimax

But you had this exact sweep right after surgery from vreck so I know it’s not from drill bone by pagnoni. I remebered this eye had a prettyboy look and the other one looked abused like a autistic Indonesian dude JFL. But I kept miring this eye.

I always thought and have been thinking all this time that u wanted to correct that sweep and make that eye also look autistic.

Glad to hear you’re heading in the right direction and prioritizing harmony over autism and psl.

Fucking torture tho ngl. I need to do more research because I need an upper eyelid canthoplasty to cause the sweeping

Consult Vreck. I don’t wanna add your old pics but I can literally show you how you had this sweep post Vreck.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Consult Vreck. I don’t wanna add your old pics but I can literally show you how you had this sweep post Vreck.
I never had that swoop can you post old Vrcek pic where I had that swoop

• Hmm...
Boom, this is why Fully Hooded can't possibly be the best.

It completly hides the eyelashes, which is important for harmony in the eyes so you don't look like a school shooter.

Agree with everything else, but I'd give or the Lions eye color over A10:unsure::unsure::unsure:
You are coping here.

Here is picture of jorges eyes and one eye is fully hooded and the other has slight UEE
6800B06F FB4E 4EC8 A7CE BD88C62B7C71

The left fully hooded eye looks more masculine and „cleaner“. And you can still see the dark outline of the eyelashes. Fully hooded mogs ngl
Most men just don’t have his top tier eyelashes

Holy shit you’re on to something. Let’s explore this a bit further

How come the hunter eyes that are hunter due to BONE support all look shit with black coloring while hunter eyes due to FAT support look aesthetic and beautiful.

View attachment 1549224View attachment 1549225View attachment 1549226

I can barely see their eyelashes but somehow these guys look normal and not straight ugly like the ones in @germanlooks post?

Wtf is going on I’m genuinely confused now :lul:
Massive coping.

Beckford only still looks decent because black eyes on a black man are much more common and look more harmonious with the skin color.

Chico with black eyes looks like shit as well
BF07DF24 9435 4863 B1FD 74957B73449F

Also I disagree on the browridge/fat hooding Part.
Pretty much everyone with top tier eyes has a combination of both. Just having hooded eyes only caused by bone is extremely rare and looks bad. But O pry, Gandy, De Poot etc all have a combination of bone and fat.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, AscendingHero and Korea
You are coping here.

Here is picture of jorges eyes and one eye is fully hooded and the other has slight UEE
View attachment 1549535
The left fully hooded eye looks more masculine and „cleaner“. And you can still see the dark outline of the eyelashes. Fully hooded mogs ngl
Most men just don’t have his top tier eyelashes

Massive coping.

Beckford only still looks decent because black eyes on a black man are much more common and look more harmonious with the skin color.

Chico with black eyes looks like shit as well
View attachment 1549551

Also I disagree on the browridge/fat hooding Part.
Pretty much everyone with top tier eyes has a combination of both. Just having hooded eyes only caused by bone is extremely rare and looks bad. But O pry, Gandy, De Poot etc all have a combination of bone and fat.
He's another outlier like Atesh. If someone can have prominent eyelashes with no UEE, I wont count that as a flaw. Just the issue is these people are Dime a Billion, it's easier for me to say slight UEE is Good.

If more people with fully hooded eyes were able to have prominent eyelashes, I wouldn't write is off as a flaw.

I get that point of color contrast with the eyes and skin, which is why, once again easier for me to say Amber AND Blue are good. Most people will look plain retarded with blue eyes, god forbid A10's. Chico would look worse with Dark Brown because his skin is lighter, would look like a souless demon with them.

I think in my previous comment I said this exact thing. A combination of both is good.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, germanlooks and Deleted member 16834
He's another outlier like Atesh. If someone can have prominent eyelashes with no UEE, I wont count that as a flaw. Just the issue is these people are Dime a Billion, it's easier for me to say slight UEE is Good.

If more people with fully hooded eyes were able to have prominent eyelashes, I wouldn't write is off as a flaw
I still don’t see it as a flaw at all because fully hooded looks striking alone.
And most people don’t have great eyelashes anyways. I don’t think I have seen a man before irl with eyelashes like Jorge del Rio. So I guess the hooding could only become a flaw if you are one of the rare cases with top tier eyelashes
I get that point of color contrast with the eyes and skin, which is why, once again easier for me to say Amber AND Blue are good. Most people will look plain retarded with blue eyes, god forbid A10's. Chico would look worse with Dark Brown because his skin is lighter, would look like a souless demon with them.

I think in my previous comment I said this exact thing. A combination of both is good.
I mostly agree with that.

The phenomenon with eye color is just that no matter how uncanny or inharmonious it looks on you you still will benefit from it when the color alone is rare and striking.
Atleast benefit more from it than a plain color like brown

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Titbot, Korea and 1 other person
I still don’t see it as a flaw at all because fully hooded looks striking alone.
And most people don’t have great eyelashes anyways. I don’t think I have seen a man before irl with eyelashes like Jorge del Rio. So I guess the hooding could only become a flaw if you are one of the rare cases with top tier eyelashes

I mostly agree with that.

The phenomenon with eye color is just that no matter how uncanny or inharmonious it looks on you you still will benefit from it when the color alone is rare and striking.
Atleast benefit more from it than a plain color like brown
Yea, I guess I should be counting it as a flaw the other way around. Minimal UEE with shit lashes and brows is probably worse than fully hooded.

Also yea, I don't think plain brown is an ideal color, but eveyone thinking they'd ascend with blue eyes alone is ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and germanlooks
TLDR: You want 28mm+ Prabberal fissure length, PCT, PFL to Height Ratio of 3.0 - 4, Slightly Positively Tilted Eyebrows, 99% Hooded, AMBER, LIGHT BROWN EYES. hehehe, blue is fine too just wait. Green isn't too ideal either, I'll explain why.

1. Eye Color
2. Canthal Tilt
3. Eyebrows
4. Eyelashes
5. Prabberal Fissure Length
6. UEE

--------------------------------------------

I'm not going to state the obvious things like "They Should be Deep Set" etc. Yall know that already.

---------------------------------------------
1. Eye Color.

Let's start off with some interactive play.

Which of these eye areas looks like it couldn't give a fuck less if you live or die?

View attachment 1543495View attachment 1543496

I'm really hoping you said the lion man.....

Reasons why is simple....Light Brown gives off less emotion than Blue.

Why is this important for masculinity?

This is some more water ass shit about the fact that lowest inhibition wins.

Now for the exact reasons why Light Brown fucks Blue. (Assuming both have top tier eye areas)

1. Pretty much every damn predator has LIGHT BROWN eyes. I tried to look up an exact number but couldn't find it. It's probably 96% of predators have brown eyes or something like that. If you search up predators with blue eyes, nothing comes up....lol.

2. Brown eyes are correlated with better sun damage protection. That would explain why the best predators are Brown......

3. Blue Eyes are a signal of being a dying fucking breed. People with blue eyes all have the same common ancestor(lul). Also, if they don't have kids with another blue eyed person, poof it's gone. Dominant genes are important to have for men.

4. People with Blue eyes basically have it the exact opposite with eye health. They get fucked in every regard.

In the end, eye color is the cherry on top, but you cannot sit here and tell me Blue looks better than Light Amber on men. There's nothing backing that up, but "muh JB appeal" or "muh limbal contrast" Amber does both of those. Fuck off, you should want to fuck grown women not children.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Canthal Tilt.

I been seeing a lot of people on here thinking it's possible to "Mog" when they have NCT(LMAO). That shit destroys faces instantly if it's greater than 2 degress negative.

View attachment 1543507

Simple. The only evolutionary reason for PCT is that it helps tears flow down the nose better. It's basically full aesthetic.

You want between 4 - 8 deg of PCT. Any less it's not even noticable, anything more you look like an alien.

Also, PCT is the only way you can have a defined medial canthus.

-------------------------------------------

3. Eyebrows.

Another simple thing. They should have a slight positive tilt, be a DARK COLOR, and Low Set.

One real thing to point out though....If you have NEGATIVE EYEBROW TILT. Your entire eye area is basically over.
View attachment 1543516View attachment 1543518
poor bastard has NCT and Negative Eyebrow Tilt.
4. Eyelashes.

Thick, long, and dark as hell!!!!
----------------------------------------

Horizontally long eyes are a masculine trait. It's virtually impossible to have a good eye area with low PFL.

It should be within 27 - 35mm.

If it's not, your eye area is immediatly not masculine and turn into BLOWJOB EYES.
-------------------------------------------------
6. UEE

Fully Hooded vs Minimal been goin on for a while......

Truth is.....they are both top tier, but.....Minimal UEE is better BECAUSE IT LETS THE EYELASHES SHOW.

Although, some people just have faces made for fully hooded eyes. Like Barrett and Depoot. I'm not sure if minimal UEE would fit their face lol.
-----------------------------------------------------

Ight, can't wait to see yall argue about eye color.
so the ratio for eye length to height is 3:1. so if someone has a 30mm PFL they should have a 10mm eye opening ? is it even possible to see out of that

• +1
Reactions: Korea
so the ratio for eye length to height is 3:1. so if someone has a 30mm PFL they should have a 10mm eye opening ? is it even possible to see out of that
lmaoooo nah, it's easy to see with a ratio like that.

4:1 is where vision issues start.

• +1
Reactions: shave
only a fucking nigger would seriously say that brown eyes are better than blue :DD:D:D:D:D

only a fucking nigger would seriously say that brown eyes are better than blue :DD:D:D:D:D
Only a nigger would miss the point of the thread the way you just did.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

alr alr new question
u becoming a model or nah (u say ur sexy )cause i really wonder if that shits worth it
at 15(my age not ur ) u think they will pay a nigga or just sexually harass me and not pay me cause "building portfolio" or wtv it called

• +1
alr alr new question
u becoming a model or nah (u say ur sexy )cause i really wonder if that shits worth it
at 15(my age not ur ) u think they will pay a nigga or just sexually harass me and not pay me cause "building portfolio" or wtv it called
What I can tell you is, it's 100% not worth it if you aren't legitimatly attractive.

At 15, most agencies probably going to be reluctant to hire you since you can't actually do any jobs that make good money.

If you're not actually attractive and become a model, you will be used lmao. It's them finding a use for you, since you wont make money.

If you actually look good, and are tall etc. You could make good money since most MM actually don't care about modelling at all lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 17027
What I can tell you is, it's 100% not worth it if you aren't legitimatly attractive.

At 15, most agencies probably going to be reluctant to hire you since you can't actually do any jobs that make good money.

If you're not actually attractive and become a model, you will be used lmao. It's them finding a use for you, since you wont make money.

If you actually look good, and are tall etc. You could make good money since most MM actually don't care about modelling at all lmao.

i mean yeah im good looking(idk anyone irl more attractive then me, good start i think ) tryna move out at 16 so im considering it
that's also why im on this forum tryna ascend to supermodel cause they have a high chance of being successful as model

Well what about u u say ur good looking asf and ur goal is 2 fuck a super model
+ model is kinda easy cause u chillin getting paid for ur looks

• +1
i mean yeah im good looking(idk anyone irl more attractive then me, good start i think ) tryna move out at 16 so im considering it
that's also why im on this forum tryna ascend to supermodel cause they have a high chance of being successful as model
How tall are you? If you're 5'11" + at 15 that's insane lmao.

You'd need to still have contact with your parents so you can sign contracts, if you're a successful model. You will be all over the place lol, so there's really no need to worry about moving out.
Well what about u u say ur good looking asf and ur goal is 2 fuck a super model
+ model is kinda easy cause u chillin getting paid for ur looks
It's easy if you break it down piece by piece, but in reality it's not rlly easy.

If you've ever had to maintain low bf%, eat basically nothing you like, and all the other shit that goes into looking top tier.

It gets draining.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17027
How tall are you? If you're 5'11" + at 15 that's insane lmao.

You'd need to still have contact with your parents so you can sign contracts, if you're a successful model. You will be all over the place lol, so there's really no need to worry about moving out.

It's easy if you break it down piece by piece, but in reality it's not rlly easy.

If you've ever had to maintain low bf%, eat basically nothing you like, and all the other shit that goes into looking top tier.

It gets draining.
ye 6'
my parents don't fw me i gotta move dawg lmaoo 😭

thanks doe

• JFL
Only a nigger would miss the point of the thread the way you just did.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I agree with most points but come on you cant on a serious face claim that shit colored eyes mog blue ones

@Titbot how have your eyes been healing bro. Mind sharing a pic in the pms

TLDR: You want 28mm+ Prabberal fissure length, PCT, PFL to Height Ratio of 3.0 - 4, Slightly Positively Tilted Eyebrows, 99% Hooded, AMBER, LIGHT BROWN EYES. hehehe, blue is fine too just wait. Green isn't too ideal either, I'll explain why.

1. Eye Color
2. Canthal Tilt
3. Eyebrows
4. Eyelashes
6. UEE

I'm not going to state the obvious things like "They Should be Deep Set" etc. Yall know that already.

1. Eye Color.

Which of these eye areas looks like it couldn't give a fuck less if you live or die?

Now for the exact reasons why Light Brown fucks Blue. (Assuming both have top tier eye areas)

1. Pretty much every damn predator has LIGHT BROWN eyes. I tried to look up an exact number but couldn't find it. It's probably 96% of predators have brown eyes or something like that. If you search up predators with blue eyes, nothing comes up....lol.

2. Brown eyes are correlated with better sun damage protection. That would explain why the best predators are Brown......

3. Blue Eyes are a signal of being a dying fucking breed. People with blue eyes all have the same common ancestor(lul). Also, if they don't have kids with another blue eyed person, poof it's gone. Dominant genes are important to have for men.

4. People with Blue eyes basically have it the exact opposite with eye health. They get fucked in every regard.

In the end, eye color is the cherry on top, but you cannot sit here and tell me Blue looks better than Light Amber on men. There's nothing backing that up, but "muh JB appeal" or "muh limbal contrast" Amber does both of those. Fuck off, you should want to fuck grown women not children.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Canthal Tilt.

I been seeing a lot of people on here thinking it's possible to "Mog" when they have NCT(LMAO). That shit destroys faces instantly if it's greater than 2 degress negative.

View attachment 1543507

Simple. The only evolutionary reason for PCT is that it helps tears flow down the nose better. It's basically full aesthetic.

You want between 4 - 8 deg of PCT. Any less it's not even noticable, anything more you look like an alien.

3. Eyebrows.

Another simple thing. They should have a slight positive tilt, be a DARK COLOR, and Low Set.

One real thing to point out though....If you have NEGATIVE EYEBROW TILT. Your entire eye area is basically over.
4. Eyelashes.

Horizontally long eyes are a masculine trait. It's virtually impossible to have a good eye area with low PFL.

If it's not, your eye area is immediatly not masculine and turn into BLOWJOB EYES.
6. UEE

Truth is.....they are both top tier, but.....Minimal UEE is better BECAUSE IT LETS THE EYELASHES SHOW.

Although, some people just have faces made for fully hooded eyes. Like Barrett and Depoot. I'm not sure if minimal UEE would fit their face lol.

With what I can measure my PFL and how to measure?(from where till where)

1. Eye Color
2. Canthal Tilt
3. Eyebrows
4. Eyelashes
6. UEE

1. Eye Color.

2. Canthal Tilt.

View attachment 1543507

3. Eyebrows.

4. Eyelashes.

6. UEE

in april 2022 im sure we can unanimously agree you were wrong the eye color part lol

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Korea
How did he fuck up the eye? You fucked yr eyes before from the other work you had done. You should've gone straight to pagnoni and just got the implants, no?

Lol at that coping trying to say brown eyes mog based on animals