The face of the shooter

lol the graph defeats your own argument. guess which country has more gun ownership per capita than the usa? clue: it's one of the countries listed below canada(which incidentally has far stricter gun control) i wonder how that happens :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
Exactly, Canada has far stricter gun control and that's the point. Nobody cares if a friendly Canadian chap own a hunting rifle, but when gun fetishizing ptsd-ridden jarheads and lunatics who like to shoot in the air for fun and SSRI medicated bully victims and virtually anyone else has easy access to firearms then the outcome is going to be a little bit different. You can't get it through your skull just as trump couldn't swallow that fat lump of iron like he was supposed to. There's always next time though so I'm positive.
now remove all deaths caused by niggers from that chart
They have black people in Canada and my country too, but they don't shoot people very often because oh, I wonder why... Could it be because they DON'T HAVE GUNS?? Nah there's gotta be a way we can pin this on the foreigners! Ironic how he got shot at just as he was having his little xenophobic tirade. I wonder how that happens.

Fucking garbage take. If they’re suggesting this was an inside job of course. But even still, to trust a man, suffering from what seems to be fetal alcohol syndrome with grazing a target right next to a vital organ is insane. You’re insane to think that this shooter want just a deranged fuck.