The fact normies think race doesn't exist is fucking hilarious

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Skulls

Normies are zero IQ for falling for this shit. Skeleton structure is literally the single most important element that makes species what they are and for the races they are literally nothing alike other than just being humanoid. I lol'd after seeing comparison images of different race's skulls for the first time. They are just so blatantly different sub-races yet normies literally believe massive differences in skeleton are nothing more than social-constructs.

The racepill is bleak as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Stare, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 2227 and 8 others
Aboriginal skull mogs.

(This one is a bad example because it's photographed with a completely different lenses than the skull next to it)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 1680
If you really think that is a real australoid skull or represent their average, you're retarded af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BigBoy, Deleted member 1973 and 4 others
353C7DD2 36E1 4097 8AAB E1447D353F71

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, StoicNihilist, BigBoy and 6 others
If you really think that is a real australoid skull or represent their average, you're retarded af
tasmanian%2Bwith%2Bgiant%2Brhomboid.jpg

I admit that race mixing has made the differences between populations less obvious in modern times. But just fucking loooooooooool for thinking these people aren't blatantly their own sub-species. I admit that choosing this exact group is a bit of a strawman though since they are an extreme example.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, StoicNihilist, Deleted member 1751 and 4 others
looks like a whole other species

THAT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE. Well sort of. A sub-species isn't truly a different species, just a sub-race.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1973, BigBiceps and 1 other person
@Gudru you got something to say brother. So say it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
THAT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE. Well sort of. A sub-species isn't truly a different species, just a sub-race.
They are Under the umbrella of humanoids. Look at dogs.

they made DNA tests of different ethnicities and concluded that the differences in between are far too small for them to be considered different races. it's not about "muh the skeleton looks a bit different".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, BigBoy and Deleted member 685
races are different but all it takes is for someone to fuck a caucasoid and have their features show in their progeny

they made DNA tests of different ethnicities and concluded that the differences in between are far too small for them to be considered different races. it's not about "muh the skeleton looks a bit different".
Science species meme

Races have been confirmed to exist a 1000 times. You seriously think for example that australoids are of same race as everyone else even though they have lived in full solitude for 60 000+ years? Some species have formed in 1/10th of that time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: somalicel, john2, Deleted member 2227 and 6 others

Just lol at believing anything that "scientists" say now. These are the same "scientists" who claim genders don't exist/don't matter and that climate change will kill us all in 12 years unless we give them all our money and stop eating meat. The scientific community is blatantly corrupt and just uses their "science" to push their own agendas, or the agendas of their masters.

@disillusioned is this true

Well, yes and no. I do believe the official narrative of the races being identical/not existing is bullshit. However I don't buy into the stormfront brand of racism because that is it's own entire cope in it's own right. If the white race (there isn't really such a thing tbh btw. Even just the concept of "whiteness" is actually fairly new. 100 years ago it was just nordics, saxons, spaniards etc) was actually superior it would not consist of low T limp-writsted turbo-cucks willing to throw their entire civilization under the buss while openly glorifying their own foids for whoring around with money they probably stole from them through welfare/taxes.

jfl white people are a meme.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, birchman, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
dog-breed-intelligence-comic.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordGodcat, AbandonShip, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person

Literally you get dumber by the fucking day 1 we are not different sub species but races their is a difference we can still breed however genetically we are not distinct but similar 2 put the 2 together is a equivocation fallacy.

This is akin to scientific understanding before we discovered genetics jesus christ

images
aboriginal-vs-slav.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1560, disillusioned and 1 other person
View attachment 203233
Races have been confirmed to exist a 1000 times. You seriously think for example that australoids are of same race as everyone else even though they have lived in full solitude for 60 000+ years? Some species have formed in 1/10th of that time.
All that and not one single argument

mdern day humans aside from australoid abo are pretty similar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
@OwlGod .

Chad:

Images 4

Opera Snapshot 2019 12 24 032431 wwwgooglecouk

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
View attachment 203233
holy shit that image shows how low IQ we are JFL

(((they))) made DNA tests

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and AutisticBeaner
Aren’t south Asians part australoid ?
Images1

Average South Indian
Images2

Average North Indian

Average Aboriginal Australian

I don't know much about race mixing and stuff but South Asians don't look similar to Abos i think

I cringe looking at that beta male north indian. thats slander I swear
North Indians / Pakistanis have god tier coloring and hair genetics

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
North Indians / Pakistanis have god tier coloring and hair genetics
god tier everything genes tbh. but most have shit enviro.

average paki andn ortyh indians have horrible coloring tho

• +1
god tier everything genes tbh. but most have shit enviro.

average paki andn ortyh indians have horrible coloring tho
I was talking about high caste high class indians. Most don't have huge bonemass but many of them have that pleasant harmonious faces with good fine features , hair and coloring.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I was talking about high caste high class indians. Most don't have huge bonemass but many of them have that pleasant harmonious faces with good fine features , hair and coloring.
nah man. they look liek freak shows on average. "high caste" indians also have bad coloring 99% of the time.
good coloring is mostly found in Pashtuns, Dardics, Himachal niggas and Jatts

• +1
nah man. they look liek freak shows on average. "high caste" indians also have bad coloring 99% of the time.
good coloring is mostly found in Pashtuns, Dardics, Himachal niggas and Jatts
Is it true that Kashmiris resemble Turks? I've heard that alot

• +1
The complete and utter denial of genetic and biological determinism by normies is hilarious.

idk. afaik kashmiris look just like punjabis on average.
kashmiris that look whiter can range.
I used to know a Kashmiri Muslim guy who said that Kashmiris look white and Nick Bateman looks like one of them jfl

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and FatJattMofo
  • +1
View attachment 204071
Average South Indian
View attachment 204074
Average North Indian
View attachment 204075
Average Aboriginal Australian

I don't know much about race mixing and stuff but South Asians don't look similar to Abos i think
60% indians arent pure caucasian
this map is more accurate since this one is made by a south asian
attachment.php

Aren’t south Asians part australoid ?
yes
Is it true that Kashmiris resemble Turks? I've heard that alot
roaches are subhuman
n.jpg

%C4%B1+fuck+on+the+first+date.jpg

"mug white ethnics"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1751
That's just unironically retarded. It's obvious there are different races within human beings. You need some (((scientist))) to arbitrarily move the goal post to claim such nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned and Deleted member 1751
The complete and utter denial of genetic and biological determinism by normies is hilarious.

It's because it strips them of one of their biggest copes: Collective identity and achievement.

"Human race has accomplished so and so", "Humans have done X", "Humans are great because of whatever" etc. Problem is...there isn't any such thing as "humanity". Even different social classes within the same race are arguably their own separate sub-races in their own right because even within a race there are large differences in average appearance and IQ. If this was understood and accepted then it would completely destroy this one single cope that normies have.