The fact PYT has thrown text over it in Portuguese, only confirms my pheno isn't looking Indian.

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
you are indeed indian bhai

spanish

• JFL
This is Spanish.

• JFL
you are indeed indian bhai

You are indeed using the word 'bro' and not that shit because I am indeed not!

Mountain Kurds fucked around as Chads when they came down from their endeavours and into the towns and villages and slept with sexually frustrated wives who weren't satisfied by their Indian Pajeet husbands.

This is why I am part Indian only. Now would you call a mixed race individual caucasian? Or black? Exactly you would say mix.

I am mix, but Kurd from the neck up.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, CtrlAltDelete, BrownBoy and 1 other person

Mountain Kurds fucked around as Chads when they came down from their endeavours and into the towns and villages and slept with sexually frustrated wives who weren't satisfied by their Indian Pajeet husbands.

This is why I am part Indian only. Now would you call a mixed race individual caucasian? Or black? Exactly you would say mix.

Average Kurdish man:

I guess going on random rants is in your genetics.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, MakinItHappenReturn, BrownBoy and 1 other person

ok no shit man, but if you'll ask average normie what's your etnicity in 95% of cases you would receive very clear answer: INDIAN

• +1

You bitch quit stealing my threads.

• +1

Curries will claim anything but their curry ancestry. Brutal tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and PYT
ok no shit man, but if you'll ask average normie what's your etnicity in 95% of cases you would receive very clear answer: INDIAN

No that is GENUINELY false. Particularly when I was young. When I was young I was guessed as many things. From Turkish, to Arabian, to Turkish, to Iranian. If it was an Indian/Pakistani Brit guessing, they were saying they thought I was Pakistani. Which says a lot since Paki's are a little better looking on average. Nigga I was nicknamed Aladdin at the retail place I used work at. John Lewis.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, PYT and Sens
We’ll the truth is you do have a homosexual pheno and you are gay for pay so @PYT has the right to clown you

• JFL
Your pheno isn't your biggest failo. There are guys of the same ethnicity as you who look way better, just like there are white guys who look way better than me.

You said in the past that you had a couple of lays, where did you get them from? And what did they look like?

Your pheno isn't your biggest failo. There are guys of the same ethnicity as you who look way better, just like there are white guys who look way better than me.

You said in the past that you had a couple of lays, where did you get them from? And what did they look like?

This guy knows how to kill the joke. I've had more than a couple but I am 29 and most were before the Tinder/Bumble/Hinge/Insta craze so nothing to shout home about.

Plus I am not answering questions for you to 'analyse' me you fucking autist.

• JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete and randomuser2407
This guy knows how to kill the joke. I've had more than a couple but I am 29 and most were before the Tinder/Bumble/Hinge/Insta craze so nothing to shout home about.

Plus I am not answering questions for you to 'analyse' me you fucking autist.
The craze didn't make things more difficult overall, it just made online dating more difficult.
IRL dating is still the exact same as before. Online dating didn't replace it.

Stop taking everything as a personal attack. I'm not "analyzing" you, I was simply asking out of curiosity and because I feel like dating advice that works for other normies would also work for me, as long as it is legit.

The craze didn't make things more difficult overall, it just made online dating more difficult.
IRL dating is still the exact same as before. Online dating didn't replace it.

Stop taking everything as a personal attack. I'm not "analyzing" you, I was simply asking out of curiosity and because I feel like dating advice that works for other normies would also work for me, as long as it is legit.

Remember this was you before you had surgery

Autistic teenager

Now you're incongruent with your looks as you no-longer look autistic, but act it

'The craze didn't make things more difficult overall, it just made online dating more difficult.' < look at the statistics on chicks that go to clubs and bars now. Then the #MeToo movement.

Nigga shut the fuck up you are like 21 years old and think you know it all. Get the fuck out of here. Been alive two minutes and spent half of it writing essays about his fictional made up understandings of the world. You don't experience life and never have yet have so much to say it's clownishly remarkable. Learn to shut up and observe more. You need to more than most. You wouldn't start acting like a know it all irl because people would laugh at the baseless claims you make half the time.

Listen @
copingvolcel
@copingvolcel even tho you're not voluntarily celibate just afraid to get knocked back for your autism. It just means you're self-aware don't worry, but anyway listen...

I am tired of explaining obvious shit to you about how the dating market has changed from several years ago. Whatever truth I tell you, you will deny it. If I tell you girls go to clubs less and the ratio of men to women in clubs has increased overwhelmingly in favour of men, you will conjure up other bs. Most of my lays were at Uni (You call it college in America) flirting and picking girls from the student union bar and the local night clubs surrounding the campus.

You were 10/11 at this stage in your life so you would never have experienced night-life as it was. Well you've revealed you are on the spectrum so I doubt that you would have known even if you were a Millennial, but it doesn't matter and is irrelevant.

I'll tell you what we'll do because you seem to believe it's easy to be good looking in photos. Send me your best ones and I'll create a profile on Bumble and see what happens at my location in London. I will post the results and use my NT energy to see if I can book a date. We'll A) see the quality of girl you can get and B) how many. Remember I met my girl through Bumble, so if you can't find a girl to physically date you that looks better than her, then you are full of shit.

Deal? AND FUCK YOUR ESSAYS. I am not reading through that self indulgent waffle. You either agree or you do not. Send or fuck off.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back