The fact that >30,000 Palestinian civilians have been slaughtered is bewildering

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ Deus Vult ✝️
It is so saddening and maddening. Human lives mean absolutely nothing. >600,000 people dead in Ukraine. >1million people dead in the recent Ethiopian civil war….. and so on and so on.

No evil deed goes unpunished and I do think Israel is going to reap what they are sowing in due time. I don’t know how, I don’t know when, but I am absolutely certain that this will come back to haunt them—perhaps to a point of an existential crisis/threat for the state.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, NoseProphecy, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
It is so saddening and maddening. Human lives mean absolutely nothing. >600,000 people dead in Ukraine. >1million people dead in the recent Ethiopian civil war….. and so on and so on.

No evil deed goes unpunished and I do think Israel is going to reap what they are sowing in due time. I don’t know how, I don’t know when, but I am absolutely certain that this will come back to haunt them—perhaps to a point of an existential crisis/threat for the state.
Karma does not exist. Keep dreaming

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Lynxress, BigLooks22 and 1 other person
Good

• Love it
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and TechnoBoss

Idc I say we fund both sides and let them Genocide each other two birds with one stone type shit

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Eternal_
Why is it good that innocent people are being slaughtered? More than half of which are children. Seek psychiatric help
It’s based tbf

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: based_pakichad421, RichardSpencel and Eternal_
Why is it good that innocent people are being slaughtered? More than half of which are children. Seek psychiatric help
They’re deathnics lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, based_pakichad421, PrinceofDarkness and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, northern mogger, CarrotMaxxer and 3 others
GDFp6qxXwAAQ lB

No such thing as "civilians" in Islam

Every man, woman and child is a soldier of Allah and their purpose is to breed, spread and support their religion

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
God will punish the sinegogue of Satan

No such thing as "civilians" in Islam

Every man, woman and child is a soldier of Allah and their purpose is to breed, spread and support their religion
Every man and woman, not child. Children don’t know anything. Even though Islam is evil, we shouldn’t be supporting these people being slaughtered. If they choose to believe in false gods like Allah, so be it—God will judge accordingly. If they didn’t do anything to harm others, they shouldn’t be harmed

Not enough, kill more hope the Jews sell their organs too 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Bring back Genghis Khan

Why do you care u coon :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: The arabs sold their ppl out when setting up 9/11. Then they Saudi shits stayed back building there fake cities like Dubai through modern day slavery while the immigrants in the west suffered. Then again they don’t do shit. America is sending those ppl care packages.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and based_pakichad421

how the fuck is it sad dont u want all shitty ethnic genes to be cleansed??? i hate my own race and every shitty muslim country all of them are as degenrate as the west

Idc I say we fund both sides and let them Genocide each other two birds with one stone type shit
this should be the goal but people care about ''Muh morality AND MUH MUH HUMANITY''

how the fuck is it sad dont u want all shitty ethnic genes to be cleansed??? i hate my own race and every shitty muslim country all of them are as degenrate as the west
Pakistan zindabad
Why do you care u coon :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: The arabs sold their ppl out when setting up 9/11. Then they Saudi shits stayed back building there fake cities like Dubai through modern day slavery while the immigrants in the west suffered. Then again they don’t do shit. America is sending those ppl care packages.
Arabs never set up 9/11. Mossad & CIA did that.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
honourary
no shit ethnics are like the roaches of this world niggers are good for labur curries for tech everyone else should be nuked

Not the heckerinos palestinians!!!

Got what they deserved (even though the 30k figure is bs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back