The fact that Asians read symbols is honestly hilarious as fuck.

dough2

dough2

Gold
I was disassociating from reality and I saw an Asian guy reading shit on his smartphone. Literally just a fucking screen full of symbols. I thought it was funny as fuck. People who speak English use letters and shit but Asian's literally just use a bunch of straight fucking lines. It's like they're robots or some shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TylerDurden, currymax, Deleted member 685 and 8 others
your threads on lookism are shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2581 and BrettyBoy
I was disassociating from reality and I saw an Asian guy reading shit on his smartphone. Literally just a fucking screen full of symbols. I thought it was funny as fuck. People who speak English use letters and shit but Asian's literally just use a bunch of straight fucking lines. It's like they're robots or some shit.
Koreans have banned their old symbol writing system and have adopted an alphabet

Koreans have banned their old symbol writing system and have adopted an alphabet
wtf lol

yeah asian symbols are fucking straight jfl
fuck i hate being asian

Asians are at the absolute bottom of the genetic barrel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Asians are at the absolute bottom of the genetic barrel

Be confident2

fuck off

Bruh this dumb alphabet you use right now is also just drawings jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Arkantos, Deleted member 1553 and 1 other person
Kanji is just their equivalent of the roman alphabet

It's very very different from the way you describe it. Really no point in telling you what you could find the answer to yourself if you actually wanted to

This explains it:

It's very very different from the way you describe it. Really no point in telling you what you could find the answer to yourself if you actually wanted to

This explains it:

That thumbnail looks kinda racist bro.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Japanese is supposedly pretty insane to learn for a non native speaker.

you re doing the same thing

Asians aren't people

Has an asian passed the Turing Test yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back