the fact that i will never get laid with my personality has destroyed me

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
imagine seeing your precious alt stacy princess that you got everything in common with getting slayed by tall high t-high fighting success shitheads....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
They’ll suck his cock once they beat the shit out of you. Imagine your oneitis twerking and sucking tallfag chads cock after he beat the shit out of you incel.

• So Sad
Reactions: ZaC and Deleted member 57464
Born to lose

• So Sad
Reactions: ZaC and Deleted member 57464
imagine seeing your precious alt stacy princess that you got everything in common with getting slayed by tall high t-high fighting success shitheads....
Ok but can you record one bass solo?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
They’ll suck his cock once they beat the shit out of you. Imagine your oneitis twerking and sucking tallfag chads cock after he beat the shit out of you incel.
meanwhile with me she was a nun

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Its not your personality… you can easily replicate someone else’s personality to get on their subconscious level

Its not your personality… you can easily replicate someone else’s personality to get on their subconscious level
did you read the thread?

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and murdah
  • +1
she never metnioned ANYTHING about dating, sex, relationships at all when we met in person but she was making STD jokes in text. but thats what happens when you anglefraud, decent in pics, subhuman in life

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Nick.Harte
Cuck thinking

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
you cant easily replicate a personality. you'll just get tired of pretending and people can sniff it out if it comes natural or forced

All that counts is heightfidence and faceonality

• So Sad
That you will be traumatised ?
no, she said bass players tend to have the least amount of STDs in a band, she thought it was funny

• +1
no, she said bass players tend to have the least amount of STDs in a band, she thought it was funny
Players in band were nerds like you. Thats why

• So Sad