The fact that Indians, Africans and Chinks breed more than everyone else is a fucking travesty

SupremeDream

SupremeDream

Master
Think about all the babies who it’s over for before it even began

fuck

• +1
Reactions: Fear, Arkantos, CopingCel and 15 others
Something like 8.5/10 chance of being born ethnic anyway
It was already over

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, CursedOne, Danish_Retard and 2 others
So fucking brutal , especially those areas where even literal subhumans can arrangemarriagemaxx and breed like dogs

• +1
Reactions: tej_b, CopingCel, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Asians have calmed down and stopped breeding so much. Something has to be done to Africa though. Free condoms and birth control at least.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 9380, CopingCel and 8 others
its lord of the rings jfl

white people are elves, basically better and smarter and taller than everyone, fair skin etc, tolkien was blackpilled as fuck...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Arkantos, Newguyaround and 17 others

white people are elves, basically better and smarter and taller than everyone, fair skin etc, tolkien was blackpilled as fuck...
Stfu you self hating curcuma

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JayFuel, sandcelmuttcel, doll and 10 others
Yeah because all white people look good and only ethnics can be ugly lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 6402
around 70% whites are not more than 4 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brutal_blackpill, Deleted member 5258, CursedOne and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, CopingCel, CursedOne and 1 other person
around 70% whites are not more than 4 psl
Unironically women from all reaces prefer those 70% over 95% of ethnics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7697 and 1 other person
subhumans like to see their mini mes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Limbo and Golang
Unironically women from all reaces prefer those 70% over 95% of ethnics
unironically ethnic chad are mogging u in your own country and taking your women while u make this post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JayFuel, Deleted member 5258, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
Stfu you self hating curcuma
wtf do you mean selfhating you retard? I'm not proud to be paki but im not selfhating, I'm just stating facts. Any ethnics that spam self hating are weak and can't accept reality, white people are better at everything. Accept it. Med chad mogs pasty nordic any day.

This site's average iq is 2 digits holy fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Newguyaround, Deleted member 7697 and 3 others
unironically ethnic chad are mogging u in your own country and taking your women while u make this post
> ethnic
> chad

Is today opposite day? The only men taking my women are white normies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7697 and 1 other person
You sound like a shit skin who has never stepped foot into a 1st world country.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7697 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7697 and Taylorswift
wtf do you mean selfhating you retard? I'm not proud to be paki but im not selfhating, I'm just stating facts. Any ethnics that spam self hating are weak and can't accept reality, white people are better at everything. Accept it. Med chad mogs pasty nordic any day.

This site's average iq is 2 digits holy fuck
Stating statistically proven facts somehow makes you a self hater and biased against ethnics. What a bunch of retards.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7697, Deleted member 2506 and 1 other person
> ethnic
> chad

Is today opposite day? The only men taking my women are white normies.
white normies often refereed as soyboys nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD

Keep cherry picking random videos while ignoring statistically proven facts. Reminder that whites are better in every aspect from physical attractiveness to wealth to intelligence and you barking for them in an obscure Internet forum doesn’t change that fact.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround, CopingCel, Deleted member 7697 and 4 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7697
Keep cherry picking random videos while ignoring statistically proven facts. Reminder that whites are better in every aspect from physical attractiveness to wealth to intelligence and you barking for them in an obscure Internet forum doesn’t change that fact.
whites are poor in their own country
hispanic marrying their women in their own country
while 20% balding soyboys get their wife fucked by tyrones

• +1
Reactions: doll, Shrek2OnDvD and CsCurry
whites are poor in their own country
hispanic marrying their women in their own country
while 20% balding soyboys get their wife fucked by tyrones
49FBC52A 8640 449A 97CD 04E0C65C5E8D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Danish_Retard, Fear and 2 others

based paki

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
in sfcel delusion for sure
Whatever makes you sleep better. The truth is that whites are woshipped by ethnics. India, Pakistan, every Middle East country (specially fucking Lebanon) worship whites and try hard to be them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 7697
Whatever makes you sleep better. The truth is that whites are woshipped by ethnics. India, Pakistan, every Middle East country (specially fucking Lebanon) worship whites and try hard to be them.
worship white women* and they believe they can easily cuck white bois
whites are on automatic cuck mode

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
worship white women* and they believe they can easily cuck white bois
whites are on automatic cuck mode
JFL THAT'S THE MOST DELUSIONAL COMMENT I'VE EVER READ ON THE INTERNET :lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7697 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7697 and Gaia262
Asians have calmed down and stopped breeding so much. Something has to be done to Africa though. Free condoms and birth control at least.
Europeans should have gave them the Native American treatment when they colonized it back in the day

Yeah because all white people look good and only ethnics can be ugly lmao
On average, whites have way higher SMV, are way richer, taller, more respected than ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697
based paki
bro don't be confused, that doesn't include you or a single white in the looks/incel internet sphere except top 0.01% chads like amnesia, being a god in asian countries full of 4/10> women isn't anything to brag about.

and white people are fucked in their own ways, i've lived in texas and missouri for 3 months total and only a good 1-5% of whites are chadlite, it's just MOST CHADS ARE WHITE, not most whites are chads.

Dark med chad still mogs pasty blond guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 4430
That doesn't mean that ethnics are an infestation. Everyone is allowed to breed, most whites are subhuman and bland-looking af. They aren't better, they just use racism to make themselves feel better.
The fact that everyone is allowed to breed is a problem

If you’re a baby entering this world, you have a high probability of being born in one of the shitholes I listed and that’s not even talking about middle eastern and Latin American shitholes

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, RaciallyAndrogynous and Deleted member 7697
something like 47% of Africa are devout Muslims alongside 50-51% being devout Christians. They don’t believe in condom use. The only way to curb population growth in Africa is forced sterilization.

Europe is done for anyway. Declining population in Europe + booming population in Africa = mass immigration to preserve tax base. It is what it is. White ppl had their time

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, CopingCel, RaciallyAndrogynous and 6 others
something like 47% of Africa are devout Muslims alongside 50-51% being devout Christians. They don’t believe in condom use. The only way to curb population growth in Africa is forced sterilization.

Europe is done for anyway. Declining population in Europe + booming population in Africa = mass immigration to preserve tax base. It is what it is. White ppl had their time
Hahahhah you wish. Force sterilisation it is then.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, SupremeDream and Golang
117863252_359198685078342_6083877643284756328_n-1-png.604056

write in font 7 to show your IQ
Imagine showing me stats of betabuxxin in 2008 to prove your point.

Also, Hispanic is the least ethnic race our of them all, they're literally a mix of European whites and aboriginals. I lived in a Latin country and a lot of them looked white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
The fact that everyone is allowed to breed is a problem

If you’re a baby entering this world, you have a high probability of being born in one of the shitholes I listed and that’s not even talking about middle eastern and Latin American shitholes
the western world is a shithole lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous, Shrek2OnDvD, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Imagine showing me stats of betabuxxin in 2008 to prove your point.

Also, Hispanic is the least ethnic race our of them all, they're literally a mix of European whites and aboriginals. I lived in a Latin country and a lot of them looked white.
are u even white though or a delusion white larping ethnic ?

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Hahahhah you wish. Force sterilisation it is then.
If you really think you’re going to sterilize billions of people forcefully, you’re dreaming. U had ur time. Accept the fact that the future is MIXED.

South America is pretty much gone. The US will be gone by 2050, due to South American immigration. Europe is getting tag teamed by Africans and Arabs. You really think you’re going to avoid this inevitable fate? Lmfao

let’s not forget about India’s booming population. So Ontop of arab and African immigrants, you will have many more curries immigrating as a means to provide high skill labour. Over for u

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, RaciallyAndrogynous, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
are u even white though or a delusion white larping ethnic ?
I'm sadly a Lebanese (ie: a white worshipping arab) who looks curry.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous and Deleted member 3526
If you really think you’re going to sterilize billions of people forcefully, you’re dreaming. U had ur time. Accept the fact that the future is MIXED.

South America is pretty much gone. The US will be gone by 2050, due to South American immigration. Europe is getting tag teamed by Africans and Arabs. You really think you’re going to avoid this inevitable fate? Lmfao

let’s not forget about India’s booming population. So Ontop of arab and African immigrants, you will have many more curries immigrating as a means to provide high skill labour. Over for u
JFL at Africa. They're not going anywhere soon, when whole Africa turns in to a Chinese factory. They don't like their workers slacking off.
You know it, I know it. Africa's fate is in racist chinese hands.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Golang
Africa’s an even bigger shithole. I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t due to colonization anyway
we should make new nation of gigachads

Africa’s an even bigger shithole. I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t due to colonization anyway
Lol cope. You're here only to secure white peoples well being by working for pittance. Thank you for your contribution.

• JFL
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous

Stop coping nigger. Europe is getting more right wing by the day. Japan has a low birth rate too but still refuse to import subhumans into their nation. Europe will follow the same mindset

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 4430