The fact that Indians, Africans and Chinks breed more than everyone else is a fucking travesty

No such thing as ethnic gigachad.
would make your daughter wet
Original

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Zygos4Life and Salludon
would make your daughter wet
View attachment 641406
The funny thing is if his skin wasn't so dark, he would look European. Ethnic features are death tier, and that's why you picked him. He most probably shares more DNA with me than you, and you still think he somehow represents you or other ethnics JFL.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 3526, goat2x and 2 others
JFL at Africa. They're not going anywhere soon, when whole Africa turns in to a Chinese factory. They don't like their workers slacking off.
You know it, I know it. Africa's fate is in racist chinese hands.
Nigeria is expected to break into the top 15 economies by 2050. Top 10 by 2100. Other African nations like Ethiopia and Ghana are experiencing rapid growth. Rwanda is undergoing rapid industrialization and economic rebuilding. This notion of “Africa going nowhere” is absolutely retarded.

The next big power struggle between the east and west will most definitely involve Africa and its resources, with African countries being in a much better place to bargain this time around. Your comment just reeks of Eurocentricism built on weak foundations which continue to buckle under pressure.

You have to accept that european domination and by extension, white domination, is slowly but surely coming to an end. You guys had your time. Smell the coffee. All of those ex colonies are quickly kicking european nations out of their places in terms of economic growth + size.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, RaciallyAndrogynous and Uglybrazilian
The funny thing is if his skin wasn't so dark, he would look European. Ethnic features are death tier, and that's why you picked him. He most probably shares more DNA with me than you, and you still think he somehow represents you or other ethnics JFL.
sharp feaures /=white features
images

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: brutal_blackpill, Uglybrazilian, CsCurry and 2 others
ssharp feaures /=white features
images
Holy shit :lul:

Someone needs to do an experiment to see who gets more tinder matches in Asia between these two

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
Nigeria is expected to break into the top 15 economies by 2050. Top 10 by 2100. Other African nations like Ethiopia and Ghana are experiencing rapid growth. Rwanda is undergoing rapid industrialization and economic rebuilding. This notion of “Africa going nowhere” is absolutely retarded.

The next big power struggle between the east and west will most definitely involve Africa and its resources, with African countries being in a much better place to bargain this time around. Your comment just reeks of Eurocentricism built on weak foundations which continue to buckle under pressure.

You have to accept that european domination and by extension, white domination, is slowly but surely coming to an end. You guys had your time. Smell the coffee. All of those ex colonies are quickly kicking european nations out of their places in terms of economic growth + size.

Yeah, but average citizen will still live in poverty. Nigeria will just have 2 billion chinese slaves by 2100, explaining the top 10 position.

Lol cope. You're here only to secure white peoples well being by working for pittance. Thank you for your contribution.
Secure white peoples well being? I’ve gotten a lot of money from the state, which is money extracted mostly by white taxpayers. White ppl have done much more for me than I have done for them, but ok.

Youre deep in your SFcel cope. Avg white person has stagnant wages and dropping QoL like anybody else. Even if I was working, what well being am I securing for white ppl? Lmfao

Racial quotas put me into a nice and comfy job. This is nice. Having white ppl pander to u through diversity politics. 😂😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and CsCurry
Holy shit :lul:

Someone needs to do an experiment to see who gets more tinder matches in Asia between these two
muh noodle whores
although i dont mind white guy and noodle whore mixing
they would make a new race of giga subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402
Yeah, but average citizen will still live in poverty. Nigeria will just have 2 billion chinese slaves by 2100, explaining the top 10 position.
Their relative living standards will increase as the economy gets bigger and expands. Nigeria at the very highest estimate will have 700m people. As the economy modernizes that means the reality of having 6 child families will become a distant memory, as more women go to school. which means the true estimate will probably be in the range of 300-500m.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Secure white peoples well being? I’ve gotten a lot of money from the state, which is money extracted mostly by white taxpayers. White ppl have done much more for me than I have done for them, but ok.

Youre deep in your SFcel cope. Avg white person has stagnant wages and dropping QoL like anybody else. Even if I was working, what well being am I securing for white ppl? Lmfao

Racial quotas put me into a nice and comfy job. This is nice. Having white ppl pander to u through diversity politics. 😂😂😂😂
So even you’re admitting that your prosperity is built on white generosity

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
So even you’re admitting that your prosperity is built on white generosity
Yes and I’m happy to use it for my self benefit. White ppl are very generous and kind, I really do appreciate them. It will suck for them to get replaced by cold and heartless ethnics, who will throw their finished meal at you if they see you hungry and begging

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, RaciallyAndrogynous and Uglybrazilian
He most probably shares more DNA with me than you
Holy fuck at this cope. Cumskins try so hard to prove every gl ethnic is related to them lol.

Him:
903347B0 F69F 40D8 849F CA7F84E9349B

You:
15493315 B724 4E8D 8AEA 54E56AD053A9

D0A32B29 5240 4597 8AE7 416B26BE56EC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Shrek2OnDvD, Uglybrazilian and 5 others

Soon all you'll get from the state is free ticket to Nigeria. After automatisation, we'll have more than enough slacking off people anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 4563, Zygos4Life and 2 others
White ppl had their time

Of course they had.
Now it's time for them to disappear, leaving this wonderful world of opportunities in the hands of ethnics.

Global warming is like the last gift from humanity to ethnics : a suitable climate in Europe to avoid them being disoriented.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous, Golang and Blackout.xl
Caucasoid skull 💀 or rope. Over for gooks and many nigs

Soon all you'll get from the state is free ticket to Nigeria. After automatisation, we'll have more than enough slacking off people anyways.
Automation = UBI

UBI = free money for everybody

Free money for everyone = everyone is slacking

This is why I own Mind Games®. I literally cannot lose, I am 50 steps ahead. They don’t have the balls to revoke my citizenship. I’m a born citizen.

@BigBiceps you’re my bro. Why can’t you just accept me? You want me gone from the west. I said it’s a shithole and rightfully so. Lnfao you have ultra hedonistic rap playing on the radio for WHITE kids to listen to. Music which young WHITE girls twerk to in their yoga pants and crop tops at age 13-15.

music that they use an excuse to grind their asses on ETHNIC cock at parties where they are drunk and high on drugs.

giphy.gif

Does this not sound like a shithole to u? It’s morally and spiritually bankrupt. I’ll leave when it comes crashing down anyways

• JFL
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous and Shrek2OnDvD
Asians have calmed down and stopped breeding so much. Something has to be done to Africa though. Free condoms and birth control at least.
Africa is going though the same stage everyone else went through.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Automation = UBI

This is why I own Mind Games®. I literally cannot lose, I am 50 steps ahead. They don’t have the balls to revoke my citizenship. I’m a born citizen.

@BigBiceps you’re my bro. Why can’t you just accept me? You want me gone from the west. I said it’s a shithole and rightfully so. Lnfao you have ultra hedonistic rap playing on the radio for WHITE kids to listen to. Music which young WHITE girls twerk to in their yoga pants and crop tops at age 13-15.

music that they use an excuse to grind their asses on ETHNIC cock at parties where they are drunk and high on drugs.

giphy.gif

Does this not sound like a shithole to u? It’s morally and spiritually bankrupt. I’ll leave when it comes crashing down anyways
You'd be my bro, but you hope for the downfall of the west. If you were so smart, you'd realise that the end of the west is the end of the world as we know it. Innovation severely slows down, China becomes supreme power in the world, and as we know, they're brutal and unempathetic. Ethnics would work 18h days for their chinese overlords.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
You'd be my bro, but you hope for the downfall of the west. If you were so smart, you'd realise that the end of the west is the end of the world as we know it. Innovation severely slows down, China becomes supreme power in the world, and as we know, they're brutal and unempathetic. Ethnics would work 18h days for their chinese overlords.
I don’t hope for the downfall of the west. I want the west to survive. The west after all is the home Of everything that is good. Moderated traditionalism, western Christianity, democratic values, etc. But on the other side, it has become home of the most degenerate and shameful movements known in modern history.

Such as 3rd wave feminism, excessive hedonism, fighting against tradition, fighting against family and most importantly, fighting against having children and continuing their genetic line. The west signed it’s own death warrant and I do not feel bad. They did not read their history books, they instead threw them into the pile of books to be burnt or discredited them as racist and sexist.

Ethnics in no capacity will overwork themselves for the Chinese. They will tell the Chinese to gtfo before that happens. A war to confirm the direction of the planet and Humanity once the west crumbles will probably be Chinese vs newly industrialized and modernized ethnic countries that China spent trillions on building up.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 9426, RaciallyAndrogynous and 4 others
I don’t hope for the downfall of the west. I want the west to survive. The west after all is the home Of everything that is good. Moderated traditionalism, western Christianity, democratic values, etc. But on the other side, it has become home of the most degenerate and shameful movements known in modern history.

Such as 3rd wave feminism, excessive hedonism, fighting against tradition, fighting against family and most importantly, fighting against having children and continuing their genetic line. The west signed it’s own death warrant and I do not feel bad. They did not read their history books, they instead threw them into the pile of books to be burnt or discredited them as racist and sexist.

Ethnics in no capacity will overwork themselves for the Chinese. They will tell the Chinese to gtfo before that happens. A war to confirm the direction of the planet and Humanity once the west crumbles will probably be Chinese vs newly industrialized and modernized ethnic countries that China spent trillions on building up.
And China would win that war.

We're gonna breed even more and there's nothing you can do about it :p

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous and Deleted member 3526
And China would win that war.
Exactly. People forget that when Africans were fighting the european colonialists, they were lended weaponry/artillery from the Chinese. Who would bail those low IQ savages out if they went to war with the Chinese themselves? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
"b-but muh muh slayer has tanned skin, he must be ethnic, r-right? :feelsuhh:"

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Shrek2OnDvD, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Well me and my people do need more slaves

Exactly, China will destroy the white race because the Chinese are spreading industrialization to africa and ethnic countries

Soon there will be lots of industrialized african/ethnic countries with huge economy and population ready to destroy europe in a blink of an eye

The final fight will be between China vs Africa/India

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous and Blackout.xl
Lol at when an ethnic becomes gl the racecopers claim that he is now a white aryan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and RaciallyAndrogynous
Exactly, China will destroy the white race because the Chinese are spreading industrialization to africa and other ethnic countries

Soon there will be lots of industrialized african/ethnic countries with huge economy and population ready to destroy europe in a blink of an eye

The final fight will be between China vs Africa/India
Doubt that China and Africa/India would go to war once India and Africa industrialize.

not many points of contention other than a few pieces of land. India’s only playing the anti chink role because they want the US to move manufacturing there.

Indians and Chinese people don’t have the aspiration to steal someone else’s land that euros do.

Indians want Indian territory, Chinese want Chinese territory.

• +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous and Blackout.xl
Doubt that China and Africa/India would go to war once India and Africa industrialize.

not many points of contention other than a few pieces of land. India’s only playing the anti chink role because they want the US to move manufacturing there.

Indians and Chinese people don’t have the aspiration to steal someone else’s land that euros do.

I agree with everything else apart from the Chinese part. The Chinese are imperialists and have been so since the initial dynasties.

Maybe youre right but its hard to believe that two superpowers will be able to live in peace with each other

Too bad I wont be alive to see the muslim afro-chinese master race cucking the whole world 😭😭

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, RaciallyAndrogynous and CsCurry
117863252_359198685078342_6083877643284756328_n-1-png.604056

write in font 7 to show your IQ
Have you seen hispanics ? Lots of them are white, there are many blonde haired blue eyed hispanics living in USA and Canada

politicians like Ted Cruz and Rubio are Hispanic but look completely white

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Stop coping nigger. Europe is getting more right wing by the day. Japan has a low birth rate too but still refuse to import subhumans into their nation. Europe will follow the same mindset
The right wing anti immigration movement in Europe is dead. Read the news and you’ll see that. They ran out of steam and ppl don’t care anymore.

Japan is letting in Filipinos btw.

Europe will follow the same mindset? Lol. Europe has an imperialist / white mans burden mindset. The Japanese do not, as they have been isolationist since the beginning.

Japan is in the early stages of total collapse anyway. Not a very good example for your vision for the future. Considering their birth rate has crumbled into nothing and they are stuck in a high debt trap alongside rapidly shrinking tax base. They are fucked

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry
Exactly. People forget that when Africans were fighting the european colonialists, they were lended weaponry/artillery from the Chinese. Who would bail those low IQ savages out if they went to war with the Chinese themselves? :lul:
Low iq savages? Kys you racist fuck

• +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous
Asians have calmed down and stopped breeding so much. Something has to be done to Africa though. Free condoms and birth control at least.
They don't want it out there

Africa’s an even bigger shithole. I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t due to colonization anyway
None of us would be. I wanted to make a high IQ post about how Whites did this to themselves through colonisation and human trafficking, but i guess noone wants the hear that blackpill yet

Can you elab on how to affirmative action max? 😂

• JFL

Automation = UBI

giphy.gif

Take what you can then leggo a Akon City 😂

Africacity

• JFL
  • +1