The fact that Indians have more Eurocentric features than black people and are still less attractive than them is crazy

billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽 life is what you make of it bro
poverty

if indians had average income like Oslo there'd be many more moggers amongst them

this plus if they stopped inbreeding (inbreeding rates in india is like 25% jfl caste system)

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight
Blacks are ugly as shit. I think its cause the media keeps glorifying blacks and that's all girls see when they consume it. They get brainwashed to like blacks from it.

I think its cause indians don't get the media propoganda blacks do. Asians don't either except kpop and anime becoming popular more recently.

They made movies like Guess Who's Coming to Dinner to promote racemixing, They've been boosing blacks since way back then

Blacks are ugly as shit. I think its cause the media keeps glorifying blacks and that's all girls see when they consume it. They get brainwashed to like blacks from it.

I think its cause indians don't get the media propoganda blacks do. Asians don't either except kpop and anime becoming popular more recently.

They made movies like Guess Who's Coming to Dinner to promote racemixing, They've been boosing blacks since way back then
media moguls wont promote asians because they need to keep the anti-china sentiment strong

thats why ubisoft got deep state money to make Samurai Tyrone, that game is a psyop to make hood niggas enlist to fight for taiwan hoping they gonna get prime ninja warbride waifu

• +1
Reactions: spermcel69
might be niggers mere exposure effect due to being over-represented in media

but could also be the supremely off putting indian physiognomy

images

irrfan-khan-actor-life-of-pi_wide-aa4a5c2c849ad0d885f678702c4812380af530f9.jpg

top-10-actors-in-india2.png

i imagine this is the kind of face you take on when you have to smell shit 24/7