The fact that most 'artists' are degenerates is proof that art is by its very nature is socially destructive

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I've realized this as a result of interacting with various 'artistic' communities for some time. And it doesn't matter if its something as 'esteemed' as writing communities or something 'childish' like gamedev. It always seems like 90% the people belonging to these communities have garbage morals and/or see their 'art' as a vessel for promoting some kind of degeneracy or degenerate ideas.

And it makes sense when you think about it. So called art is often claimed to be the highest form of social critique. Except people who benefit from the social order (typically the genetically superior) don't have as much incentive for hating on the status-quo and thus also have a lesser reason for wanting to be so called artists since they don't feel the same need to criticize the accepted social norms. Hence why ugly degenerate losers are more likely to gravitate towards art, and why so many women are artists and writers especially.

I use to hate Islam for its strict anti-art rules but frankly I can sort of understand the logic behind it now. Islam is fucking based tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15305, Larpongstopper and 8 others
Or, in other words, artists are having fun and the people who hate them don't.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Nothinginparticular, Heguldus and 8 others
I think u might mean "modern art"?

Or, in other words, artists are having fun and the people who hate them don't.
This.

Artsy people have been some of the most chilled, low-cortisol people I have met in my life. Some of the most diverse social-groups too.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Nothinginparticular, Heguldus and 4 others
This.

Artsy people have been some of the most chilled, low-cortisol people I have met in my life. Some of the most diverse social-groups too.
Jfl 90% artists are progressive snobs who think they are saying something important with their 'expression'.

Wtf is there even to express in art anyway? The universe is dead simple: Dicks go into holes and food goes into mouth. There is no depth to anything. There is no deep meaning to anything.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Nothinginparticular and lutte
Jfl 90% artists are progressive snobs who think they are saying something important with their 'expression'.

Wtf is there even to express in art anyway? The universe is dead simple: Dicks go into holes and food goes into mouth. There is no depth to anything. There is no deep meaning to anything.
the meaning of life is what you make of it nigga. You decide what your life means.

the average wageslave's meaning of life is money money and coping
the average lookmaxxer thinks about slaying and fucking bitches being the meaning of life
and then theres nihilists like you that have 0 meaning in life and are coping or roping.

atleast artists have something slightly more interesting and diverse imo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Yuya Moggershima, Edgar and 2 others

5E8EDCCF 01BE 42FD A546 ECF80F8D507B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 275
Yeah bro, only the most sick and peverted minds could ever come up with something like this.

Images
Download
8527129172 826e5e1e8e k
Teaser

Http   cdncnncom cnnnext dam assets 190430171751 mona lisa

Images

Attachments

• http___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_190430171751-mona-lisa.jpg
    http___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_190430171751-mona-lisa.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7
  • ngpb64w4tb.jpg
    ngpb64w4tb.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 3
  • temple_of_hephaestus_in_athens_02.webp
    100.7 KB · Views: 1
  • nappy.webp
    422.6 KB · Views: 0
  • nappy.webp
    422.6 KB · Views: 0
  • gericault_theodore_1.jpg
    gericault_theodore_1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 17
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Nothinginparticular and Deleted member 14203

@Tony @TsarTsar444 this is what living in iceland does to your mind thank god we live in med climates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Tony
@Tony @TsarTsar444 this is what living in iceland does to your mind thank god we live in med climates
tbh idk why squidbro even browses this site when he is gay who shoves dildos :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Nothinginparticular, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
Shit thread squidbro

Most artists are enjoying lives while you are coping incel that rots with Chads here and complain about everything.Progressive artists are indeed usually subhumans, althougt because of Renesanse we are atleast living somehow civilized now,imagine being subhuman stuck in undeveloped world without any right or choice

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Nothinginparticular and Yuya Moggershima

Except most modern artists don’t make beautiful inspiring art like that. The average artist is a skinny-fat neurotic leftist loser who rages on twitter while complaining that no one liked their furry fan art.

My theory is that artists used to actually be good because in addition to art they did other things like lead armies or have a real job. Modern “artists” literally do nothing but indulge degenerate sex fantasies and draw shitty pictures no one wants. Artists of today are garbage.

This.

Depends on the type of artist. Photographers and real artists who work with their hands like painters and sculptors seem free-spirited and optimistic.

The digital artists, on the other hand, are 90% utterly disgusting and garbage people. Just go on twitter art spaces or any online digital art space, and you will see a very clear trend of degeneracy and obnoxious whiny autistic narcissistic behavior among digital artists. They are basically the embodiment of everything disgusting about leftism.

Game developers and animators are the absolute worst of them. They have the autism of CS/IT people combined with the general perversion and attention seeking ways of cluster B emotional people.

A lot of digital/online “artists” don’t even have talent, they were just shit at everything else and chose to go into art because they bought a manga coloring book one time. I went to an art club once since I was bored, and that place was full of the most subhuman autistic filth I have ever encountered.

The digital artists are very often furry degenerates, weebs, literal faggots, coomers, pedophiles, discord mod types, and lolcow-tier scrawny retards. Digital artists should all be gassed into oblivion.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back