The Fact That Most Of You Here Are Vehemently Son Only Is Actually Comedy

D

Deleted member 16110

to guarantee that your son has a chance at a decent life being born in 2022 +

he has to be 6’, htn psl minimum, and have at least significant european dna

look inwards and ask how many of you here are capable of providing that base to the kid

meanwhile no matter what your daughter will live on tutorial

then incels cry that they don’t want a daughter bc all girls are whores, but want their sons to be slaying left and right

nice logic there

bottom line most likely if you found this site you should be praying you have a girl if you want kids so they won’t have to suffer like you if they were male

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit, TUSSELEIF, stevielake and 2 others
Males are superior to females

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 21366
I don't want any kids tbh. Life is too brutal to bring someone into this world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 20519
My kid would have a good face but high chance he turns out manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519

look inwards and ask how many of you here are capable of providing that base to the kid

then incels cry that they don’t want a daughter bc all girls are whores, but want their sons to be slaying left and right

nice logic there

bottom line most likely if you found this site you should be praying you have a girl if you want kids so they won’t have to suffer like you if they were male
I mean does it really matter? Everything has an end so do what you want.

nice logic there

My son was born in 2021 and has 50% Euro DNA. He's sure to beat least 6ft. Woot woot!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
My son was born in 2021 and has 50% Euro DNA. He's sure to beat least 6ft. Woot woot!
you did him dirty by making him hapa tho

his only hope is turning out like pham

7EDA1755 9A7B 4591 BAE4 FAE05C4EDDF3

If I have a son he will be 6'2 absolute minimum due to my knowledge of growth hormones

Just look at how many incels there are and will be in China when they prioritize males over females. It doesn’t necessarily have to be about who is better; in a liberal secular society like the west women are the main sexual selectors, so a female surplus as opposed to a male one (which is the case currently) would be ideal.

I’ll give my kid double jaw surgery and he should be able to get These stats based on my genetics. I’m supposed to be taller Than 6’2 (dad is 6’5) but i didnt eat in beginning of puberty and was ultra skinny malnourished. My brother is much taller Than i was his age so seeing him mog me Will be suifuel.