The fact that offtopic is more popular than looksmax

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Xangsane Hater
Is the proof that this forum is dying. We have reached the peak of looksmaxxing knowledge.

All we have left is an echochamber of autists

I might leave soon too idk

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
20240407 223014
jesse we need to mog

• Love it
Reactions: N8verBegan

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: N8verBegan and wackedchives
Is the proof that this forum is dying. We have reached the peak of looksmaxxing knowledge.

All we have left is an echochamber of autists

I might leave soon too idk
everything about looksmaxxing has been already been discussed, it would be unnecessary to ramble on about topics we all know the solution to.

everything about looksmaxxing has been already been discussed, it would be unnecessary to ramble on about topics we all know the solution to.
we need another big drama. Shits getting too boring

looksmaxxing is saturated

• So Sad
Nothing is dying tbqh

Reason is because looksmaxxing has been "solved" - there's nothing left to discuss , hence a void in our little space here

All the info is out there - we know what matters, how to achieve it and what our limitations are

Chess has been solved , stock market has been solved , social media advertising has been solved , even the game of poker has been solved ...

Look up any of these things online and it's all retards spewing gobbledygook theories ...This is because there is nothing intelligent left to discuss

There's only one thing this forum lacks and that's a PROPER NTMAXXING GUIDE which I'm sure won't even come ... Waiting for that shit is like waiting on Muhammad, Jesus & the Jewish Messiah to show up at the same time

• Love it