The fact that Patrick Schick is seen as nothing more than a poundworld Maher to those who have seen Tyler Maher gives meaning to the phrase..

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
..."There's levels to this"

Probably the only guy I've seen on the internet with the ramus height and chin height/width in the same realm as Maher

Yet if you were to make a Schick-Fish on tinder with pics that kept his status hidden, the amount of Stacies that would be dtf the same day you message them would be significantly lower than Maher's

Schick: "Fancy calling round to mine for a shag tonight babes?"

Foid: "Nah I can't tonight, maybe we chat for a bit and we will see some other time?"

Maher: "Fancy calling round to mine for a shag tonight babes?"

Foid: "Any chance I can call over before tonight? I'm finished work at 3 today"

Maher dreaming about how great his life is

Schick dreaming about what it would be like to be Maher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Xangsane, germanlooks and 7 others
3859e4144ae2fd112a8c66b8c77a1801.jpg

While those cucks dream, Richard just literally murdered pussy and dumped his load in 10 women in one night and raped and killed yet he’s still lusted after even by the attorneys

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, gymmaxedhorse, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
and yet my jaw dropped when I saw him on a TV standing 20 feet from my eyeballs seeing him celebrate his goal from halfway up the pitch biden

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Underrated thread

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Maher is the final boss, genetically engineered to be immune against getting mogged.

Robust masculine tall skull combined with feline hunter eyes and a few soft features. Nerfed by slightly narrow face and lowish ipd to still be able to pass as human and not as god

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and the BULL
Maher is the final boss, genetically engineered to be immune against getting mogged.

Robust masculine tall skull combined with feline hunter eyes and a few soft features. Nerfed by slightly narrow face and lowish ipd to still be able to pass as human and not as god
I've photoshopped his face and IPD slightly wider, 0 increase in appeal tbh

Man this is insane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back