The fact that surgery exists is my only comfort.

rubybrrr

rubybrrr

Banned for scamming
Wondering if anyone relates. I feel like my life is on hold. I look shitty in pictures so I don’t wanna go out with friends, I don’t wanna date, all this on hold until surgeries done.

It’s gotten to the point where if I hang with friends and end up feeling shitty after, my comfort is literally researching surgeries. It feels refreshing to know there is a way out.

I have a genioplasty next month and I’ve already gotten a hair transplant. The hair transplant changed my life for the better. I’m hoping the genio does too. The last big thing I’m going to do is something to augment the midface most likely with implants. But I need to research about bone resorption because bone resorption is undoubtedly seen in chin implants so why not midface?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Skywalker, Deleted member 8869 and 23 others
Wondering if anyone relates. I feel like my life is on hold. I look shitty in pictures so I don’t wanna go out with friends, I don’t wanna date, all this on hold until surgeries done.

It’s gotten to the point where if I hang with friends and end up feeling shitty after, my comfort is literally researching surgeries. It feels refreshing to know there is a way out.

I have a genioplasty next month and I’ve already gotten a hair transplant. The hair transplant changed my life for the better. I’m hoping the genio does too. The last big thing I’m going to do is something to augment the midface most likely with implants. But I need to research about bone resorption because bone resorption is undoubtedly seen in chin implants so why not midface?
I relate to your first part of the thread
I don't wanna go out with my anyone, friends, I make excuses whenever my girl tells me to come with her do some shit, whenever my friend want to hang out I don't. I only wanna ascend so I look good in pictures with them.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 8869, cardiologist and 9 others
the dopamine rush you get after the surgery is unreal. Literally cheating your genetics that you were destined to have. The ultimate fuck you to mother nature.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Oxygen, EverythingMaxxer, cardiologist and 13 others
I don't wanna go out with my anyone, friends, I make excuses whenever my girl tells me to come with her do some shit, whenever my friend want to hang out I don't. I only wanna ascend so I look good in pictures with them.
Autism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, subhuman incel, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
You are a mogger you can’t relate.i love surgeries too tbh, the feeling of doing nothing and ascending. Pain is bad tho but the sub chad pain is the worst

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 16110, sergeant blackpill and 2 others

extremely based and relatable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and subhuman incel
You are a mogger you can’t relate.
Cope, I've been brutally blackpilled about the fact that I am a forgettable normie, my bubble has been burst.
I am having a hard time coping with it, and it is the fault of guys like @FailedNormieManlet for gaslighting me into believing I was chadlite.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, subhuman incel and Deleted member 18840

Know the feeling bro.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, cardiologist and subhuman incel
Cope, I've been brutally blackpilled about the fact that I am a forgettable normie, my bubble has been burst.
I am having a hard time coping with it, and it is the fault of guys like @FailedNormieManlet for gaslighting me into believing I was chadlite.
What happened? You have high appeal pheno to me. Are you still virgin?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, subhuman incel and Deleted member 18840
@Pendejo don't listen to him. he's a bad rater. just project his insecurities

then yes. u probably r a 6. He's one of the best rater on the forum.
Who rated him? I’m the best rater on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, subhuman incel and Deleted member 17872

Nah i think doctor overated me. Pendejo is a mogger. But yes surgery will ascend him

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and subhuman incel
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, subhuman incel and Deleted member 18840
Caged. There are barely a handful of decent rates and u r not one of them

If he needs surgery for ascension then he is actually a 6
Maybe i don’t rate well but i know what is failoing a face in 1 second both psl and smv wise and how to ascend it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, subhuman incel and Deleted member 17872
Maybe i don’t rate well but i know what is failoing a face in 1 second both psl and smv wise and how to ascend it.
Anyone who mas spends even a few months on PSL can do that much less a guy who has rotted 4 years on PSL.

• +1
  • JFL
Anyone who mas spends even a few months on PSL can do that much less a guy who has rotted 4 years on PSL.
Wait how its been 4 years im here only since 2019. And its over for me at this moment anyway; ive sperged too much on looks, at the cost of my uni and job. I look way better but at what cost ?
Bluepill mogs or just to be a normal human who gathers infos ascends and leaves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 17872

I said I was tempted to rate a bit higher but something put me off giving him a chadlite tier rate (which is a 7/10 to me )

I think he’s HTN but I could be a wrong- he’s closer to chadlite than MTN

Cheekbones looked a bit low and I thought the skull could be wider

Lol I’m happy someone thought I’m a good rater

• +1
Wait how its been 4 years im here only since 2019. And its over for me at this moment anyway; ive sperged too much on looks, at the cost of my uni and job. I look way better but at what cost ?
Bluepill mogs or just to be a normal human who gathers infos ascends and leaves
At your lookslevel it’s probably better to just be bluepill haha

• +1
  • So Sad
infraorbital implants and asian rhinoplasty surgery could ascend me, this is the only things i am looking forward to right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 3828
infraorbital implants and asian rhinoplasty surgery could ascend me, this is the only things i am looking forward to right now
I read only 3 minutes and know they don't do infraorbital implants anymore cause of high cost and shit results
I think fillers for undereye are legit
wtf is this rhino bs
you need to fix like everything else! get bimax first

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and n0rthface
Only thing that could ascend me is a shotgun blast straight to my fucking face

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17244, Toth's thot and 1 other person
Only thing that could ascend me is a shotgun blast straight to my fucking face
go find antoher truecel on tik tok i can jerk off too :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person

I wish I could be friends with him

@Nameless_Sunflower

why do so many subhumans have wide ipd and no nose bridges? its a trait i see often in genetic abominations

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
why do so many subhumans have wide ipd and no nose bridges? its a trait i see often in genetic abominations
It’s caused by the constant pressure of their souls trying to exist their skull.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and subhuman incel
@subhuman incel 😭 I feel sad

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and subhuman incel

same i literally rot all day because i can’t stand my appearance. it’s not because i want a partner it’s just cuz i want people to look at me and think “wow that guy’s beautiful”. or just see me as an attractive person. most of my friends aren’t even above mtb/mtn but i still want to be good looking. i’m probably friends with bad looking people cuz of that theory that hot people stick together and ugly people do too. i feel euphoric when i feel good about the way i look which is rare but i genuinely enjoy things infinitely more.

same i literally rot all day because i can’t stand my appearance. it’s not because i want a partner it’s just cuz i want people to look at me and think “wow that guy’s beautiful”. or just see me as an attractive person. most of my friends aren’t even above mtb/mtn but i still want to be good looking. i’m probably friends with bad looking people cuz of that theory that hot people stick together and ugly people do too. i feel euphoric when i feel good about the way i look which is rare but i genuinely enjoy things infinitely more.
Completely relate. Looking good is the best feeling ever. Same w my friends they’re all avg and worse pheno than me yet I’d prob be considered less attractive because of a few failos that of fixed would push me so beyond my friend group.

Completely relate. Looking good is the best feeling ever. Same w my friends they’re all avg and worse pheno than me yet I’d prob be considered less attractive because of a few failos that of fixed would push me so beyond my friend group.
same i literally just need bimax to look and feel so much better. i might have other failos but i would be so much more confident and wouldn’t feel like a subhuman despite my decent features. but it seems SO far away and impossible like i’d have to work for a year to be able to pay for some surgeon overseas like ramieri and then how am i supposed to heal there ALONE?? like i just wish it was easier but then everyone would be a mogger.

same i literally just need bimax to look and feel so much better. i might have other failos but i would be so much more confident and wouldn’t feel like a subhuman despite my decent features. but it seems SO far away and impossible like i’d have to work for a year to be able to pay for some surgeon overseas like ramieri and then how am i supposed to heal there ALONE?? like i just wish it was easier but then everyone would be a mogger.
Maybe do what I’m doing and get a genio plus midface augmentation via implants/fat transfer along with buccal fat removal.

Maybe do what I’m doing and get a genio plus midface augmentation via implants/fat transfer along with buccal fat removal.
i don’t wanna look older prematurely with buccal fat removal. unless u have an fat round egghead i wouldn’t recommend. also my recession is probably bad enough to warrant bimax sadly 😢

what impact does fat transfer have on midface btw? other than removing dark circles and flatness

• Love it
DE5B9C04 A7B2 4A68 A37A FD3F47403819

low t low esteem validation seeking parasite :lul:

D7F69045 8DC1 4CA9 A12F 4D8C1764DC45

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Just go outside who cares , stop living like a diseased rat that likes to hide

i cant cope with the fact that there is not a single good surgery for changing eye color:blackpill:.

Felt one hundred percent. Don't even want to leave my house when I don't mog 90% of people I see.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
yes Op, based; why go outside when one is not even HTN+ srs?
my whole life has been a shitshow because of looks
i d rather surgery maxx to the gilt and go out in 5 years when i reach HTN+ at least lol

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate