The fact you're even on this site

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
The fact you're even on this site, the fact you've adopted this fringe ideology, the fact your moral values deviate from the norm and your views lay outside societally accepted views is a testament to how far gone you are, how rotted your brain is. Do you know how people stumble upon these sites? Do you know the demographic who often end up accepting these fringe views?

Socially isolated, angry young men. If you fit in that demographic, just know this. No matter how much looksmaxxing you do, no matter how many vaginas you stick your penis in, no matter how much wealth you accumulate and no matter how much you try to change your external situation. You will still be that socially isolated, angry young man at heart. You'll still hold a great disdain for 50% of the population. That's not something to be taken lightly, most people don't harbour such resentment. Your past experiences of rejection and pain will never go.

The truth is, once you get sucked into these places, you never truly recover. You could be a chad, but still feel lonely. What are you going to do when you're in your 50s, or even 60s? Will you just replay the memories you had during your slaying days, while your peers play with their grandchildren?

"But I will have children/grandchildren"

You won't. If you want those things you need to have an LTR. And knowing you, the typical looksmaxxer, your relationship won't work out due to your jealousy. You'll be constantly worried about cheating, will she leave you, how best to play your cards so she stays, etc. You will always have to put an act up, and an act can only be put up for so long.

It's over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thegoat, Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 19172 and 33 others
Most people here are just narcissistic chads

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Melo95, alphamaxxxx, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
Tagging
@Niko69 @inferiorpispot234 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Curry Suicide @Chinacurry @currylightskin @Chadethnic101 @the BULL @stevielake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Niklaus Mikaelson and currylightskin
The fact you're even on this site, the fact you've adopted this fringe ideology, the fact your moral values deviate from the norm and your views lay outside societally accepted views is a testament to how far gone you are, how rotted your brain is. Do you know how people stumble upon these sites? Do you know the demographic who often end up accepting these fringe views?

Socially isolated, angry young men. If you fit in that demographic, just know this. No matter how much looksmaxxing you do, no matter how many vaginas you stick your penis in, no matter how much wealth you accumulate and no matter how much you try to change your external situation. You will still be that socially isolated, angry young man at heart. You'll still hold a great disdain for 50% of the population. That's not something to be taken lightly, most people don't harbour such resentment. Your past experiences of rejection and pain will never go.

The truth is, once you get sucked into these places, you never truly recover. You could be a chad, but still feel lonely. What are you going to do when you're in your 50s, or even 60s? Will you just replay the memories you had during your slaying days, while your peers play with their grandchildren?

You won't. If you want those things you need to have an LTR. And knowing you, the typical looksmaxxer, your relationship won't work out due to your jealousy. You'll be constantly worried about cheating, will she leave you, how best to play your cards so she stays, etc. You will always have to put an act up, and an act can only be put up for so long.

It's over.
>ideology
What?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Most people here are just narcissistic chads
being a narc isn't a good thing and the consequences will be felt down the line.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15390
Mogs. Social circle are cancers and normies are blackpilled but want to gaslight you into thinking Is not real, when mocking you in the same exact way a forum member would do.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 18244, Account and 6 others
But I will have children/grandchildren"

huge initial assumptions being made here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Yakhi I have a different approach 🤙🤙😎. We are outliers and rare lucky people who have vast amounts of knowledge and female psychology which actually can make your path and life easier in the long term 🤙🤙🤙😎😎😎. Meanwhile normies will be 2 psl by the timer they're like 27 due to shit lifestyle aging etc 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙. I consider myself lucky for being blackpilled and getting here to lookism ,🤙🤙🤙. You can also properly manipulate women men parents and friends because you know normie psychology 😎😎😎🤙🤙🤙

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 21796, optimisticzoomer and 14 others
EnMRLaGXIAAdh4p

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Warlow, ascension and 3 others
didnt read, just being honest tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

It's over.
No

ignorance is bliss.

All we can do now at this point is try to accept that female nature and human nature in general are the way that they are. Still gonna feel massive amounts of resentment every now and then, but suffering's a part of life innit, an important part at that.

But yeah, I remember you tried to warn me about these places, man :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Indo_Chad, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
ignorance is bliss.

All we can do now at this point is try to accept that female nature and human nature in general are the way that they are. Still gonna feel massive amounts of resentment every now and then, but suffering's a part of life innit, an important part at that.

But yeah, I remember you tried to warn me about these places, man :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Sometimes I regret going down this path, other times I don't. You learn so much and become very wise, but then you are still an outsider. Watching from the sidelines

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19172, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 15370 and 2 others
I hold distain for 95% of the population

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 20651 and ShowerMaxxing
Sometimes I regret going down this path, other times I don't. You learn so much and become very wise, but then you are still an outsider. Watching from the sidelines
Bro, you're literally a 5'5 dravidian aka the 5'2 indian janitor meme. At some point reality would've hit you so hard that you wouldn't be able to stand up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Broly, Deleted member 15370 and 6 others

It's over.
Very well said bhai

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Bro, you're literally a 5'5 dravidian aka the 5'2 indian janitor meme. At some point reality would've hit you so hard that you wouldn't be able to stand up.
When I was younger, I literally had dating success. In school multiple girls had crushes on me, some offered to suck my dick etc.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20651 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Broly, Deleted member 21898, Deleted member 15370 and 5 others
When I was younger, I literally had dating success. In school multiple girls had crushes on me, some offered to suck my dick etc.
I would offer to suck your dick

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Broly, Deleted member 15370 and 4 others
ignorance is bliss.

Ignorance is bliss
Knowledge is power

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, ManletBlackcel, Jarate and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Broly and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Broly, Deleted member 20651 and 1 other person
Chad pajeet. Over for subhumans like us called white.

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Broly and FailedNormieManlet
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover
I would have called you a projecting incel but you've shown me the recipients that you slayed JFL :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate and FailedNormieManlet
I was just popular in school bro, I didn't dress weird or anything too
Usually popular guys are very gl or ugly, there's not something in the between, but if you had success as an average guy i'm happy bro, status is a real thing in school.

• +1
I would have called you a projecting incel but you've shown me the recipients that you slayed JFL :lul::lul::lul:
I swear I have shown you what I look like too. I'm a normal looking guy. This place just refuses to believe me because it goes against the bs narrative they built in their head

I swear I have shown you what I look like too. I'm a normal looking guy. This place just refuses to believe me because it goes against the bs narrative they built in their head
lmfaooo true, you havent sent your face to me but feel free to pm negga

• +1
Tagging
@Niko69 @inferiorpispot234 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Curry Suicide @Chinacurry @currylightskin @Chadethnic101 @the BULL @stevielake
I'm kinda different than most. I actually want to integrate into normie society and have a normie lifestyle. I don't hate society either, I understand why they dislike me and it's not their fault. They're hardwired into ostracizing anything deemed unattractive or nuerodivergent. The only people I hate are my parents for giving birth to me with their shit geneticsvdz and myself for being such a pathetic subhuman.

• So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 20651 and FailedNormieManlet
Honestly, blackpill is lifefuel if you are gl and can get pussy. It explains so many interactions I was clueless about before.

It kinda made me more narcy tbh

That's an oversimplification. Some of us are just here for the guides.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis

It's over.
1000000 words to say nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Jarate and Ritalincel
High IQ unfortunately many retarded zoomers here wont understand what you are trying to say
Clap Reaction GIF

It's over.

Being autistic I was always on the sidelines, whatever ideology or philosophy I have knowledge of won't ever change this. I am fundamentally, neurologically, different, nothing I do will ever integrate me into the majority.

The only hope I have of ever achieving social integration is finding another of the 0,3% of the population that is no more and no less autistic than me so that we may connect.

A big part of those I've befriended here have the same problem, I'd wager autists a significant minority of the site, whether blackpilled or not it was over before it began for us. Thinking that not knowing the blackpill would've changed the fate of anyone in this group is bluepilled. I think the same is true for most of the NT's here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
you can be autistic and act normally, it takes practice. I was raised in an autistic environment so idk if i'm genetically autist or i just behave like that because of habits (i'm INTJ-A), i'm doing pretty well in NT environments (clubs, bars etc.) and i can befriend people quickly if i'm in a good mood that day. Keep trying until you make it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898

JBNT @Copexodius Maximus :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19172 and FailedNormieManlet
Stop being so neurotic dude

It's over.
Agreed

However if you can slay mid pajeets then I can too so i won't give up.

It's not over until I draw my last breath.

this forum has always been shitposters or above average guys with bdd. op makes more sense for incels.is

It's over.
Did you manage to slay the white foid from Tinder?:lul::lul:

JBNT @Copexodius Maximus :soy:
I already said if you are a normie and non NT, you can end up as an incrl. That’s how failed normies are made. You are not a failed normie, you are a truecel.

• JFL
most of us are just going through a phase :feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: Prince88