"The Far Right" is a complete joke

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
JFL at the "Far German Right"

Been saying for years "The right" was completely financed by the same people that fund the left

But whatever, keep with your silly delusions. For decades some of us have been describing the state of politics around the world to the T but somehow you have always managed to get lost on foolish irrelevant intricancies to cope and have a party to root for. Jordan Peterson, Ben Saphiro, Matt Walsh, all agents of the same owner, all cut by the same scissors

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, psychomandible, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
JFL at the "Far German Right"

Been saying for years "The right" was completely financed by the same people that fund the left

But whatever, keep with your silly delusions. For decades some of us have been describing the state of politics around the world to the T but somehow you have always managed to get lost on foolish irrelevant intricancies to cope and have a party to root for. Jordan Peterson, Ben Saphiro, Matt Walsh, all agents of the same owner, all cut by the same scissors

Nazi

At least they hate Muslims. Step by step.

At least they hate Muslims. Step by step.
There is no "Step by step", the only one who is taking steps is you people getting closer to them

These people don't give a damn about your "Muh values, i dont believe in God but i believe in christmas". You are the perfect prototype of what they want the world to be, the perfect consummerist capitalist interest dependent slaves

Their wet dream has always been to use you against the only ideology that contests their power which is Islam, forbidding interest and still applying the rule, forbidding undecent clothes, forbidding everything they need to become the ultimate world owners
Nah

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Newday*V3 and deadstock
I'm not going to take tips from a Muslim. It's clear that's what bothering you is the Jewish element. You don't actually give a damn about EU. You want the best for yourself and your shitskin / muslim brothers so anything you will say is just truths mixes with your own agenda. I don't trust you just like how you claim we shouldn't trust the Jews. Simple. You try to convince me that Islam is not a real threat. Focus on the Jew you dumb European! How about we kick you both in the nuts?
Their wet dream has always been to use you against the only ideology that contests their power which is Islam
And there it is. It's not Islam brother, Masallah! We are not your enemies! Let's fight the Jew as one! he's the common enemy! :ROFLMAO:
Mate how about you both fuck off? Let's kick you guys back to your MENA countries, agree? should we do it? should we remove Islam from EU and kick all the MENA people? or Is it too much for you? is it not in the best interest of EU?

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
Didn't read muslim

• +1
Reactions: RawMogger
Didn't read muslim
He has our best interest in heart brother. All he wants is white people to be prosperous and happy. He's exposing the Jew for us brother, let's give him a hand :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Beastimmung
They r all jew cock suckers

Politics is a joke, nothing but a play, theatre

• +1
Reactions: NubHumanSiggerz, lemonnz, gigell and 1 other person
There is no "Step by step", the only one who is taking steps is you people getting closer to them

These people don't give a damn about your "Muh values, i dont believe in God but i believe in christmas". You are the perfect prototype of what they want the world to be, the perfect consummerist capitalist interest dependent slaves

Their wet dream has always been to use you against the only ideology that contests their power which is Islam, forbidding interest and still applying the rule, forbidding undecent clothes, forbidding everything they need to become the ultimate world owners

Nah
I hope you will be welcomed by muslim animals with some sharp object. Leftits idiots will never learn otherwise.

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
I'm not going to take tips from a Muslim. It's clear that's what bothering you is the Jewish element. You don't actually give a damn about EU. You want the best for yourself and your shitskin / muslim brothers so anything you will say is just truths mixes with your own agenda. I don't trust you just like how you claim we shouldn't trust the Jews. Simple. You try to convince me that Islam is not a real threat. Focus on the Jew you dumb European! How about we kick you both in the nuts?
When did i mention "The jew"?

Another desperate federal attempt to frame a innocent user (Me) who is clearly referring to a reptilian elite
And there it is. It's not Islam brother, Masallah! We are not your enemies! Let's fight the Jew as one! he's the common enemy! :ROFLMAO:
Never mentioned any fight, nor any jew. You are making up stories in your mind or you are just a fed trying to accuse random users of crime. Didn't ask for "Muh help" for anything, the thread is just mocking and laughing at the incompetent people you dicksuck the most in this forum which is the far right

Muslims are the only group who goes out with a straight face and says what God revealed and don't move from there, something which we cannot expect from you because you betray the most basic of your own sanctities and rules.

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): "O believers! Take neither Jews nor Christians as guardians—they are guardians of each other. Whoever does so will be counted as one of them. Surely Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people."
Mate how about you both fuck off? Let's kick you guys back to your MENA countries, agree? should we do it? should we remove Islam from EU and kick all the MENA people? or Is it too much for you? is it not in the best interest of EU?
Dont care much about europe apart from Bosnia and Turkiye (If we even consider them Europe). You are the one with an inferiority complex constantly complaining about migrants while destroying their countries in MENA, and all for the sake of what?? Oh yeah, i forgot...

I will always consider Islam superior, that is without the shadow of a doubt. After reading for years scholarly works, it's like comparing the most nutritive of lights with the deepest of black holes. That goes without a saying.

looks like the "right" side in america, just less hidden with those ridiculous things on their head

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Idk if you pretend to be dumb or just dumb. Nice try mate.

Hitler I think was Jew and a lot of other nazis and then the nazis came to us after they lose

It’s all just a show

Coming from a Muslim btw

• +1
Reactions: RawMogger
If you go back into my activity you can see for yourself goy cuck, keep voting it wont do shit retard
Muslim detected. Opinion rejected.

mere goys dont know who is responsible for their problems such as immigrant and energy crisis.

They r all jew cock suckers

Politics is a joke, nothing but a play, theatre

It's more than just that. Most of it is driven by money and greed, the rest is theater to keep the masses (especially the middle and lower class) in check.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock