The Farmer's Hangout.

Yes objectively
Think about it bro

For example the extremities of those affected would be those introduced to blackpill who have dedicated their entire lives since finding out

All these tiktokcels are here because of SyrianPsycho, which I like talking with them (most)

But no rapper or sports player would result in them spending 15+ hours fixated on one thing, some days, some for months on end
Saving 10s of thousands over years to all go for surgeries, instead of house/ car etc

Preventing some people from chasing love.
And Chads now being aware of their potential, thus no longer being bluepileld as they were their entire lives

and for normies... death of redpill, SyrianPsycho caused a massive hit in Andrew Tates and other gym youtubers profits/ success
All greats like Alex Eubank etc pull a few 1000 opposed to the millions only 1.5 yrs ago

People waking up to face being truth eventually.
Like I mentioned those waking up to the idea of us being inherently bad

Lots of women who slept with others in clubs etc, after being introduced to the idea of them being valued very highly despite little effort.. mentioned in thread

Soo soo many direct and indirect effects

Actively looking for looks or genes, not being allowed to be swayed involuntarily by personality

Even the women you are chasing yourself, SyrianPsycho has had a direct impact on.
The same woman, like most these days, are probably very insecure after seeing edits of PSL goddesses come up on their Tiktok.. or are Chadstruck from the millions of views that PSL God edits now get on YouTube.. thinking they deserve Chad

Tiktok like all social media places value, caters to our biological conditioning, searching for a mate
And now the entire generation of ppl under 30 are aware of it

There's quite literally millions of integrated direct and indirect effects from publicising looks pill.
Won't go away, unless our freedom does (I.e. WW3)

But if you summed up the volume of all effects it would be valued at thousands of times higher than even the biggest sports player like Ronaldo or Messi have had on the average person (averaging every humans exposure and effects that Messi and Ronaldo have had on their lives)

This is something intrinsic playing into the minds of every young person exposed to social media (under 30 largely)

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, JohnBaza, greycel and 1 other person
Should I join your group or are niggas not allowed?
it might be a dead group though, I don't feel like hyping it up right now.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, greycel and Quncho
Yes objectively
Think about it bro

For example the extremities of those affected would be those introduced to blackpill who have dedicated their entire lives since finding out

All these tiktokcels are here because of SyrianPsycho, which I like talking with them (most)

But no rapper or sports player would result in them spending 15+ hours fixated on one thing, some days, some for months on end
Saving 10s of thousands over years to all go for surgeries, instead of house/ car etc

Preventing some people from chasing love.
And Chads now being aware of their potential, thus no longer being bluepileld as they were their entire lives

and for normies... death of redpill, SyrianPsycho caused a massive hit in Andrew Tates and other gym youtubers profits/ success
All greats like Alex Eubank etc pull a few 1000 opposed to the millions only 1.5 yrs ago

People waking up to face being truth eventually.
Like I mentioned those waking up to the idea of us being inherently bad

Lots of women who slept with others in clubs etc, after being introduced to the idea of them being valued very highly despite little effort.. mentioned in thread

Soo soo many direct and indirect effects

Actively looking for looks or genes, not being allowed to be swayed involuntarily by personality

Even the women you are chasing yourself, SyrianPsycho has had a direct impact on.
The same woman, like most these days, are probably very insecure after seeing edits of PSL goddesses come up on their Tiktok.. or are Chadstruck from the millions of views that PSL God edits now get on YouTube.. thinking they deserve Chad

Tiktok like all social media places value, caters to our biological conditioning, searching for a mate
And now the entire generation of ppl under 30 are aware of it

There's quite literally millions of integrated direct and indirect effects from publicising looks pill.
Won't go away, unless our freedom does (I.e. WW3)

But if you summed up the volume of all effects it would be valued at thousands of times higher than even the biggest sports player like Ronaldo or Messi have had on the average person (averaging every humans exposure and effects that Messi and Ronaldo have had on their lives)

This is something intrinsic playing into the minds of every young person exposed to social media (under 30 largely)
Do you actually think the average person I walk around that is below 40 are indirectly and strongly influenced by my threads?

• +1
Reactions: greycel and JohnBaza
let me tag in some friends, what should we talk about
@NZb6Air @ryuken @truthhurts @GlamourPursuer @JohnBaza @greycel

Put a 🧑‍🌾on your title so we know who's part of the squad.
If you want to join, add a farmer in your bio.

I'll start off with classes, how have they been for you?
done :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: greycel and enchanted_elixir
Do you actually think the average person I walk around that is below 40 are indirectly and strongly influenced by my threads?
Not your thread directly..
But by the knowledge and fufure implications of the knowledge your threads have

If it was quantifiable, this is the largest event that has taken place to change the minds of millions of normies

I wish there was a way to calculate everything, taking into account all factors

But if there was, I assure you that the effect that this one trend has had, overall, is 2nd to none. Makes sense when you think social media is all based on looks ultimately

Everything in recent months has been because of that. Even the uprise in racism, for example people being prejudiced to brown people.. due to them being genetically inferior.
When before ppl knew women were not safe there and they raped, but now its phrased as Pajeets being genetically inferior so they have to rape, for which they'll go onto twitter

There's a reason now

They are aware. Dots connect

I assure you, just because normies don't actively talk about it due to social stigma, doesn't negate the fact that the results of spreading blackpill have been great in nature. Not good, but great.
Which is why I now understand why governments don't provide all the knowledge they know.. knowledge in the hands of somebody who does not know what to do with it, will just be a negative

Nobody here on .org or anywhere other than 1 yourube video I saw a while back (that explained looksmaxxing as being the ultimate trend too), have thought about the totality of it

It's the biggest trend in the effect it has had overall for peoples lives

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Not your thread directly..
But by the knowledge and fufure implications of the knowledge your threads have

If it was quantifiable, this is the largest event that has taken place to change the minds of millions of normies

I wish there was a way to calculate everything, taking into account all factors

But if there was, I assure you that the effect that this one trend has had, overall, is 2nd to none. Makes sense when you think social media is all based on looks ultimately

Everything in recent months has been because of that. Even the uprise in racism, for example people being prejudiced to brown people.. due to them being genetically inferior.
When before ppl knew women were not safe there and they raped, but now its phrased as Pajeets being genetically inferior so they have to rape, for which they'll go onto twitter

There's a reason now

They are aware. Dots connect

I assure you, just because normies don't actively talk about it due to social stigma, doesn't negate the fact that the results of spreading blackpill have been great in nature. Not good, but great.
Which is why I now understand why governments don't provide all the knowledge they know.. knowledge in the hands of somebody who does not know what to do with it, will just be a negative

Nobody here on .org or anywhere other than 1 yourube video I saw a while back (that explained looksmaxxing as being the ultimate trend too), have thought about the totality of it
i wish we could quantify the effect too.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
i wish we could quantify the effect too.
It would really be crazy if we could understand how much every action increases the percentage or decreases a percentage of something happening.
You think there are aliens out there with minds capable enough to understand how trillions upon trillions of integrated actions have resulted in percentage increases and decreases that inevitably levelled out to a final decision of it tilting more to one side than the other?
Reaching finality

Don't even think science will reach that stage tbh...

It would really be crazy if we could understand how much every action increases the percentage or decreases a percentage of something happening.
You think there are aliens out there with minds capable enough to understand how trillions upon trillions of integrated actions have resulted in percentage increases and decreases that inevitably levelled out to a final decision of it tilting more to one side than the other?

Don't even think science will reach that stage tbh...
probably enlightened people who experience oneness could sense that.

• Woah
probably enlightened people who experience oneness could sense that.
Really?
To reach that you must be at one with the Universe truly

The fact that humans are capable of that..
Brains r limiters though? Or you proposing that this goes beyond anything physical?

Last edited:
Really?

Aren't our brains limiters though? Or you proposing that this goes beyond anything physical?
beyond the physical.

• Woah
Really?

Aren't our brains limiters though? Or you proposing that this goes beyond anything physical?
I have to go to sleep, good night!

• +1
I have to go to sleep, good night!
Goodnight bro
Wake Up Yawn GIF by Boomerang Official

Last edited:
@ryuken @
NZb6Air
@NZb6Air @
ryuken
@ryuken @
truthhurts
@truthhurts @
GlamourPursuer
@GlamourPursuer @
JohnBaza
@JohnBaza @G@greycel

@kaligula567 is gaining rep really fast guys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kaligula567, truthhurts and ryuken
@ryuken @
NZb6Air
@NZb6Air @
ryuken
@ryuken @
truthhurts
@truthhurts @
GlamourPursuer
@GlamourPursuer @
JohnBaza
@JohnBaza @G@greycel

@kaligula567 is gaining rep really fast guys.
the new meta

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, enchanted_elixir and truthhurts