the fartpill ended me

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
i thought it was a silent but deadly, and i could blame it on this asian guy who sits near me if any1 did suspect me. but nah, it was loud and proud. everyone on my half of the class heard it. this girl i have crush on looked at me with disgust like im some weirdo, it was so embarrassing bro. brutal, if i was chad, ppl wouldve been teehee and laughed it off but because im ltn, ive brutally statusminned. its truly over now.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5.5psl, Wallenberg and 19 others
Whenever I fart, people laugh.

'haha do you have cancer bro?'

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 15854
Whenever I fart, people laugh.

'haha do you have cancer bro?'
im sorry, i dont think i understand your joke. but take my jfl anyways kind stranger

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 15854
im not sure ill ever be able to recover from this. fartpill truly ended me. i think she was the one bro, i truly felt something :Comfy:😿😿🤙🤙

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
that one fart was a brutal butterfly effect, my life couldve been completely different had i not farted so loudly at that moment

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOverCel, BoneDensity and Deleted member 17791
Why am I getting notifications from this shitpost?

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Detective and Deleted member 15854
im not sure ill ever be able to recover from this. fartpill truly ended me. i think she was the one bro, i truly felt something :Comfy:😿😿🤙🤙
that one fart was a brutal butterfly effect, my life couldve been completely different had i not farted so loudly at that moment
Fart max and become the fartman. No point in doing anything else. Your destiny is to become the great stink

• +1
Reactions: highT and Deleted member 15854
Fart max and become the fartman. No point in doing anything else. Your destiny is to become the great stink
your right bro, this is the beggining of a new saga, i am now fartman

• Love it
Reactions: highT and Deleted member 17791
your right bro, this is the beggining of a new saga, i am now fartman
Yep, you need to niche maxx. Learn how to burp on command too. The way you do that is you suck air into your stomach.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Chad can literally crop dust the entire high school classroom with fecal matter and Stacy cheer leaders will laugh like its the funniest joke you've ever told them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30399 and Deleted member 15854
Chad can literally crop dust the entire high school classroom with fecal matter and Stacy cheer leaders will laugh like its the funniest joke you've ever told them.
ikr bro, fartpill truly is one of the most brutal pills to swallow

Ngl in this situation only humors save you
You should had make joke of it

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 15854
OP's fart

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30399, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 15854
You should've caught it with your hand and threw it in her face

• JFL
@mods can this be botb pls? i think the fartpill is a very severe pill that needs more awareness, i see nowon else talking about this despite the great ramifications and prevalence it has in our contemporary society

if i wouldve known this earlier, i wouldnt have become such a fartcel, brutal

• JFL
Reactions: twilight, Deleted member 23848 and Deleted member 2729
Should have minionmaxxed bro its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, highT, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person
i thought it was a silent but deadly, and i could blame it on this asian guy who sits near me if any1 did suspect me. but nah, it was loud and proud. everyone on my half of the class heard it. this girl i have crush on looked at me with disgust like im some weirdo, it was so embarrassing bro. brutal, if i was chad, ppl wouldve been teehee and laughed it off but because im ltn, ive brutally statusminned. its truly over now.
Stare down the class to maintain dominance and say: “damn right i farted watchu gonaa do bitches!”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 23848 and twilight
fartpilled again

• So Sad
71hQrcvoF L AC SX425

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Baldingman1998
Bump legendary thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and UnaMogger
so this was my most reacted post. says alot ngl. wow.

what race is the girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Interested and Deleted member 15854
why tf would you let it out?