The Fashion Maxxing Bible

fit hoodies are legit, they make you appear much more buff

No clothes for my subhuman FACE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 7725 and AscendingHero
Starting fashion is a good boost to anybodies SMV. It shows many things that are desirable to women. 1) Nt. This shows good mental health in a mate along other things, this can very much boost your perceived attractiveness to said gender. 2) money, obvious reasons. It is a status thing, makes fellow males respect you and mire you while making girls think that you're tilled! 3) it also shows you are fashionable, being drippy is always a good thing!

View attachment 1119943
View attachment 1119944
View attachment 1119945
Nothing screams virgin just like this, it looks cringe and painful to look at

View attachment 1119949
View attachment 1119950
View attachment 1119952

Doesn't failo you quite as much as item number 1, however it doesn't give you a halo so we will call this neutral

So this is obviously going to differ depending on the area you are in, however these shoes (in the UK atleast are the bare minimum!)

Airforce 1 in white

View attachment 1119937

Simple, clean, drippy and a good height boost if you are interested (1.18 in)

Airmax 98s

View attachment 1119938

Yet again drippy, more complex design and very sexy overall, for the height gain on these bad boys we have 1.25 inch gains

Of course there are more but these are straight cops as they are a necessity in your wardrobe!

Pants :

Alright this is simple as fuck Bois. Jeans are soy asf, trousers make you look like edge lords. Point of the matter is you are trying to be fashionable and scrape some halos not further diminish your looks!

The answer to your prayers is....

Gray Nike Tech Fleece Joggers!

Girls love them!
View attachment 1119955
View attachment 1119956
View attachment 1119957

View attachment 1119959

They are clean, go with basically every outfit and are very fashionable! Definitely cop these, they are among some of the only pants you need!

Tees:

Basic asf, the primary focus on your fit is gonna be on the outside, I suggest wearing a hoodie over this layer (or a coat!)

But simply put

French collection tight t shirt!

View attachment 1119962

Fits arms and waist snugly, makes you look more muscular and fitted! Looks very good and is just a basic essential to add to your wardrobe! Cheap too!

Hoodies are perfect to have, here in the UK we have 3 or 4 brands which are a must cop

TNF

View attachment 1119964

Looks clean, good brand, decent drip

7/10

Tech Fleece Hoodie
View attachment 1119967
Remeber the joggers? Well these go with it perfectly making a solid 8/10 drip

Off white hoodie

View attachment 1119968

High class drip, some real nice designs out there

8/10

Hype Hoodies

View attachment 1119969
View attachment 1119970

All these are hella drippy with that status mog from the wealth side

9-10/10 drip

With this in mind purchase what you want from here!

Coats:

Coats are good to wear open or closed over the current fit, however they are usually winter season dependant

I would reccomend a nuptse for your winter coat

View attachment 1119979
View attachment 1119980

Drippy, high class, good brand and clean looking

For summer though it is more an accessory to the fit, look into raincoats as they are thin

View attachment 1119983

Drips hard asf 9/10 coat!

Girls literally love chains

View attachment 1119987
View attachment 1119988

They also look hella clean and drippy too

View attachment 1119990

Simple enough to buy! Add to every fit and you are going to see the fashionable benefits and makes you look so much better

Watches, these are important to have a high class drippy watch

View attachment 1119991

I would reccomend a rolex, staple of fashion, hella drippy and wealth mog too

Wristbands, these can improve vasuclatiry of hands which is a halo too

Choosing a similar chain for your wrists as your chain is a good call and adds some accessories to your fit making it overall more drippy!

Yet again another accessory which is useful to store your drugs while at a party is a man bag

[gucci man bag]

9/10
Very fashionable and high class

OK, now I know I'm broke and probably so the fuck are you! So how are we affording this fucking nice fashion while being a teen with a low paying job or parents allowance (JFL if that is you BTW, get a job ASAP! No funds no looksmaxxing)

Ahh, well I'm glad you asked! You should use replicas!

They are very accurate to the real things (none of that looky looky man shit), and are affordable too! Here's my guide to that!

1) use search bar on r/fashionreps to find that fit you need!

2) paste into sugargoo, (cheapest warehouse bros)

3) chose your courier for the selected reason whether economy or fast delivery

4) pay for the items

There you go! It really was that simple!

Useful resources on the matter

. A1 reps

. Gilly reps

. R/fashionreps

. Sugargoo

So congrats, you can now wear 10k drip for under 200 dollars!

So I am hoping this guide has been a useful asset to the reader and is going to help them get those Nt and smv points! It has proven useful to me and now I want to share it with those who understand the sexual market rather than just coping and rotting!

Have a great day and peace out
Just wear Nike tech fleece lol😭

sweatpants dont work when ur a dicklet:feelswhy:

yes fashion important but all these looks like sub normie tier shit lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

unironically look at tiktok fashion channels or random well dressed people in the app they're surprisingly good.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deprived and Schönling
Can vouch for this shit, bought some reps that would’ve cost me thousands retail and got many compliments. :feelsgood:

The fact that this is BOTB proves this forum's autism. Literally everyone dresses like this, not because it's fashionable, but because it's comfy lol. Just dress look hood rat nigger theory?

But tbf it's best to focus on looking NT than being a fashion tryhard

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and Danish_Retard
The fact that this is BOTB proves this forum's autism. Literally everyone dresses like this, not because it's fashionable, but because it's comfy lol. Just dress look hood rat nigger theory?

But tbf it's best to focus on looking NT than being a fashion tryhard
Not sure what age you are but young women like guys that dress well too.
Dressing nice (trendy) isn’t being try hard, if anything, I’d say it helps you look NT.

Replicas are such a good way to get either trending or just very good looking pieces terribly cheap that would’ve cost you a fortune otherwise. At this point lots of replicas are nearly 1:1 too so you’re not gonna get called out.
Sad the shipping costs are still pretty high though.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
This is a very good thread, fashion is quite underrated here. but the part with the hypebeast hoodies is cope. There’s no point in paying 3k for a sumpreme x gucci hoodie, not only does it look like shit, it also costs a shit ton. Makes you look stupid. The tnf, and the other hoodies are great tho.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Defeated
This is a very good thread, fashion is quite underrated here. but the part with the hypebeast hoodies is cope. There’s no point in paying 3k for a sumpreme x gucci hoodie, not only does it look like shit, it also costs a shit ton. Makes you look stupid. The tnf, and the other hoodies are great tho.
True, but he did list the fact you can get reps (that look good) for the very expensive items. Just go on r/fashionsreps. Tons of good and trendy pieces that are usually too expensive but that you can buy very cheap while still looking good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18744
I hate sweatpants

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and TrestIsBest
Fashion is for fags. I walk in the nude swinging my dick below my knee :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
This thread doesn’t deserve to be in BotB

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
IM FASHIONMAXXED AND I GET ZERO BITCHES

What are the best rep sneaker sellers?

Not a good fashion advice thread at all, it's very subjective. Should be removed from BOTB.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, TUSSELEIF and Deprived
Starting fashion is a good boost to anybodies SMV. It shows many things that are desirable to women. 1) Nt. This shows good mental health in a mate along other things, this can very much boost your perceived attractiveness to said gender. 2) money, obvious reasons. It is a status thing, makes fellow males respect you and mire you while making girls think that you're tilled! 3) it also shows you are fashionable, being drippy is always a good thing!

View attachment 1119943
View attachment 1119944
View attachment 1119945

View attachment 1119949
View attachment 1119950
View attachment 1119952

Doesn't failo you quite as much as item number 1, however it doesn't give you a halo so we will call this neutral

So this is obviously going to differ depending on the area you are in, however these shoes (in the UK atleast are the bare minimum!)

Airforce 1 in white

View attachment 1119937

Airmax 98s

View attachment 1119938

Yet again drippy, more complex design and very sexy overall, for the height gain on these bad boys we have 1.25 inch gains

Of course there are more but these are straight cops as they are a necessity in your wardrobe!

Pants :

Alright this is simple as fuck Bois. Jeans are soy asf, trousers make you look like edge lords. Point of the matter is you are trying to be fashionable and scrape some halos not further diminish your looks!

Girls love them!
View attachment 1119955
View attachment 1119956
View attachment 1119957

View attachment 1119959

They are clean, go with basically every outfit and are very fashionable! Definitely cop these, they are among some of the only pants you need!

Tees:

Basic asf, the primary focus on your fit is gonna be on the outside, I suggest wearing a hoodie over this layer (or a coat!)

But simply put

View attachment 1119962

Fits arms and waist snugly, makes you look more muscular and fitted! Looks very good and is just a basic essential to add to your wardrobe! Cheap too!

Hoodies are perfect to have, here in the UK we have 3 or 4 brands which are a must cop

TNF

View attachment 1119964

7/10

Tech Fleece Hoodie
View attachment 1119967

Off white hoodie

View attachment 1119968

8/10

Hype Hoodies

View attachment 1119969
View attachment 1119970

9-10/10 drip

Coats:

Coats are good to wear open or closed over the current fit, however they are usually winter season dependant

View attachment 1119979
View attachment 1119980

For summer though it is more an accessory to the fit, look into raincoats as they are thin

View attachment 1119983

View attachment 1119987
View attachment 1119988

View attachment 1119990

Simple enough to buy! Add to every fit and you are going to see the fashionable benefits and makes you look so much better

View attachment 1119991

Choosing a similar chain for your wrists as your chain is a good call and adds some accessories to your fit making it overall more drippy!

Yet again another accessory which is useful to store your drugs while at a party is a man bag

[gucci man bag]

9/10

OK, now I know I'm broke and probably so the fuck are you! So how are we affording this fucking nice fashion while being a teen with a low paying job or parents allowance (JFL if that is you BTW, get a job ASAP! No funds no looksmaxxing)

They are very accurate to the real things (none of that looky looky man shit), and are affordable too! Here's my guide to that!

4) pay for the items

. A1 reps

. Gilly reps

. R/fashionreps

. Sugargoo

So I am hoping this guide has been a useful asset to the reader and is going to help them get those Nt and smv points! It has proven useful to me and now I want to share it with those who understand the sexual market rather than just coping and rotting!

For anyone reading this in present day, THIS IS HORRIBLE ADVICE. You look look good with gray sweatpants and hoodies with a large fake gold chain. You look like a middle schooler

average uk fashion lmao
nike shit and expensive things = good
yes definitely
not saying ur uk but like this post is low class asf

"Worst style on boys"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19609
For anyone reading this in present day, THIS IS HORRIBLE ADVICE. You look look good with gray sweatpants and hoodies with a large fake gold chain. You look like a middle schooler
Not a good fashion advice thread at all, it's very subjective. Should be removed from BOTB.
average uk fashion lmao
nike shit and expensive things = good
yes definitely
not saying ur uk but like this post is low class asf
I hate sweatpants

Read my fashion guide, 100x better.

9247BA70 E503 4A55 9343 548129839AA5

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and wew.lad
fashion is for gays

Lol only French people can dress with good clothes ☝🏻🇫🇷

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
I'm an inetnrr xxh je vous remercie

Rate these pickups... got them heavily discounted ~70% off
Screen Shot 2022 05 19 at 70141 PM

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
lol is this thread aimed at school kids?

View attachment 1119943
View attachment 1119944
View attachment 1119945

View attachment 1119949
View attachment 1119950
View attachment 1119952

Airforce 1 in white

View attachment 1119937

Airmax 98s

View attachment 1119938

Pants :

Girls love them!
View attachment 1119955
View attachment 1119956
View attachment 1119957

View attachment 1119959

Tees:

But simply put

View attachment 1119962

TNF

View attachment 1119964

7/10

Tech Fleece Hoodie
View attachment 1119967

Off white hoodie

View attachment 1119968

8/10

Hype Hoodies

View attachment 1119969
View attachment 1119970

9-10/10 drip

Coats:

View attachment 1119979
View attachment 1119980

View attachment 1119983

View attachment 1119987
View attachment 1119988

View attachment 1119990

View attachment 1119991

[gucci man bag]

9/10

4) pay for the items

. A1 reps

. Gilly reps

. R/fashionreps

. Sugargoo

Remaking this

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
in all honesty this is an awful thread

Most of the clothes here are worn by rich kids who think theyre stylish, and indians who think buying expensive clothes makes them look good

Almost always, the people wearing this stuff get 0 pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and AscendingHero

Most of the clothes here are worn by rich kids who think theyre stylish, and indians who think buying expensive clothes makes them look good

This is why I am remaking this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Deleted member 16221

Clothes in general dont get you pussy , yea u can throw the "thugmaxxing" (meme) or correlation with high status/rich card but nobody cares what you wear if you're attractive like that.

This is why I am remaking this.
I hope it isnt advice like all chinos and boot cut jeans or something like black air forces (no shade on them)

Point being make it an all round thread conducive to your age and demographic (considering majority of this forum is teens to early 20s)

Clothes in general dont get you pussy , yea u can throw the "thugmaxxing" (meme) or correlation with high status/rich card but nobody cares what you wear if you're attractive like that.

I hope it isnt advice like all chinos and boot cut jeans or something like black air forces (no shade on them)

Point being make it an all round thread conducive to your age and demographic (considering majority of this forum is teens to early 20s)
I know, and that's what I will do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and AscendingHero
No style and behavior for chinletism :lul:

@EverythingMattersCel
I mean. Its a given im talking to people who have a chin. I don’t talk to chinlets

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Not a bad thread but a lot of stuff could be added to make this complete for the average neurodivergent user who don’t pay attention to how normies dress. Been researching the fashion world for a while. If I wasn’t lazy I would compile “common outfit every man should have” and “every clothes pieces and accessories every man should have”, and how to keep up with trends as a bonus.

Lol at people shitting on fashion itt. You would think a forum that fixates on male models and idolizes them as gods would take fashion more seriously than it does. Your clothes choice and sense of fashion is often use to indicate what your status level is believe it or not. Get out that “only face matter” bubble and accept the fact that girls are also attracted to actual status like fame and status symbols like expensive cars. You don’t have to be a try hard or a hypebeast, but lacking in the fashion department is definitely a failo. You can’t be ugly and be a shitty dresser too lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Not a bad thread but a lot of stuff could be added to make this complete for the average neurodivergent user who don’t pay attention to how normies dress. Been researching the fashion world for a while. If I wasn’t lazy I would compile “common outfit every man should have” and “every clothes pieces and accessories every man should have”, and how to keep up with trends as a bonus.

Lol at people shitting on fashion itt. You would think a forum that fixates on male models and idolizes them as gods would take fashion more seriously than it does. Your clothes choice and sense of fashion is often use to indicate what your status level is believe it or not. Get out that “only face matter” bubble and accept the fact that girls are also attracted to actual status like fame and status symbols like expensive cars. You don’t have to be a try hard or a hypebeast, but lacking in the fashion department is definitely a failo. You can’t be ugly and be a shitty dresser too lol

• +1
lmao
ON FUCKING POINT!! mogs this thread to the shadow realm and back. good work and bookmarked

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, ALP and AscendingHero
I get that these are all old takes. Taking a detour before finally tackling one of @enchanted_elixir's pretentious-ass encyclopedic novels.

But I'm all up for expanding and refining my collections.

Credit where credit's due, this was an introductory thread to start off with upon my journey.

Anyway,
looks very low class/chav m8
Fashion will halo you, if it’s unique.

Grey joggers, a plain tee with a hoodie or jacket will not. I’m starting to think people on this forum are joking.

get a unique style that suits your niche. The girls who like grey joggers are the same low class girls that wear $4 leggings and a white shirt. If you have high class fashion, you’ll get a higher class girl.
legit
I though this would be an interesting topic but you guys have no clue of how to dress and just copy past the shit taste giga influenced normies smh
this

8/10

Hype Hoodies

View attachment 1119969
View attachment 1119970

View attachment 1119983

I liked this jacket, looks industrial if it's still deemed 'relevant' and 'trendy' by zoomers here.

The side I'm into with Supreme is their art collabs. Can work but it's on a different level that needs to work with your body. You need to have mind about fashionable artistic and designer stuff together, taking risks without being aspie or hipster (body and face help that). Having an art background whilst still 'blending' the aesthetics with social circles gives people a reason to talk to you.

Probably worked for me due to my metal background. There's an art to wearing stuff with imagery as vintage artist shirts shit over all of these oofy-doofy rec's.

81999670_o2.jpg
81999670_o3.jpg

If you know this reference, then you know it.
supreme-toshio-maeda-collection-03.jpg

This is more my kind of hoodie by them if not a music artist one:
14377928_22859863_1000.jpg

Shirt if I wanted something on top, worth four figures:
16821264_33763465_1000.jpg
Vintage NIN tee:
image_38d8b594-0168-4212-ac3c-e20f16ae8942_1024x1024@2x.png

good thread OP, but at the end of the day if you're a socially awkward, or you can't talk to girls, none of this looksmaxing shit will work jfl.
Along with the above answer, if you don't get random compliments on your attire then it's over for your sheep normie flat ass. I can't stress enough how I've had more compliments for my Dr. Martens than everyone and their examples have had in their own real lives for their attire combined.

lol.

I wear a hat, but more like this. tight one. It's imo to freaking cold to without head gear atm.
Sad thing about wearing a hat. Is that woman might assume you are a baldcell hiding behind a hat.

productimg
lol, what a pussy, but they're a few reasons for why I've got a mane.
I'm more of a beret person, looks stylish as hell on armed forces servicemen when to the side and minimal.

Also everything needs to fit correctly, the show is popular, but to actually go through with this style you're going to stand out a little and you must really groom properly to pull it off. I've seen some over-weight normies try it, and it's hysterical, they also buy ridiculous 'tommy shelby'' replica crap that looks clunky, you need to find designer brands that look similar. I've genuinely seen the odd guy up town with a decent fit and thought ''shit, that actually looks good.''
Seen someone local larp this exact same shit too and was lean.

Jeans are soy asf, trousers make you look like edge lords. Point of the matter is you are trying to be fashionable and scrape some halos not further diminish your looks!
Mostly right. Blue denim is as much of a low-class cope as you can get and they are overall very situational. Only the aesthetically elite truly radiate:
18527056_39913273_1000.jpg

Lastly to OP and everyone, fashion is lifelong and a reflection of yourself across the world. If you're cutting corners about getting fakes it says a lot about what else you will half-arse, especially if you spent that effort into having shits and giggles on here. Good luck on selling that off.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: coke
Shit joke thread wtf
remove out of botb

• +1
Reactions: Jeww