The Fashion Maxxing Bible

Pretty valid thread tbh, good base for guys who can’t dress for shit, Stylemaxxing is underrated.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
looks very low class/chav m8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, .🇹🇩., TrestIsBest and 9 others
Exactly. If you dress like this you'll look average at best fashionwise. Rocking TNF logo sweaters with grey sweatpants is not "fashionmaxxing" jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, .🇹🇩., TrestIsBest and 11 others
Great thread dude, I was kidding. Question to all of you. Do you think it's better to wear an Apple Watch or not wear a watch at all? Because I have one but I don't have any actual regular watch.
only when attending athletic events, id recommend something NT like a bracet for casual social gatherings

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, fvolkek and AscendingHero
good thread OP, but at the end of the day if you're a socially awkward, or you can't talk to girls, none of this looksmaxing shit will work jfl.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 4946, Danish_Retard and 5 others
wear denim joggers instead
also make sure u include summer fit too

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Lev Peshkov
just look like a tryhard virgin theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Sny, Copeful and 5 others
just look like a tryhard virgin theory
Fr you can spot the loser faggot wearing offwhite and a polo under a long sleeve sitting by himself at school

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You’re basically a volcel if you don’t wear chains

• +1
Great thread dude, I was kidding. Question to all of you. Do you think it's better to wear an Apple Watch or not wear a watch at all? Because I have one but I don't have any actual regular watch.
Don't wear Apple watch it's cringe.
If you can afford it rock one of the trinity (AP, VC, PP), else do what OP said and wear a Rolex, or if you are above 6/10 and NT a Cartier or Panerai

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Lev Peshkov, fvolkek and 1 other person
Bro can u give a good link to an aaa grade fake nike tech fleece and Air Force ones and a good Cuban link 👀 and some good slides for the summer

Highkey broke rn

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 1476
Bro can u give a good link to an aaa grade fake nike tech fleece and Air Force ones and a good Cuban link 👀 and some good slides for the summer

Highkey broke rn
No

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 3902

Highkey broke rn
Hook a nigga up with a high quality cheap seller ma boi @Lev Peshkov

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 1476
Hook a nigga up with a high quality cheap seller ma boi @Lev Peshkov
he buys off taobao, a chinese replica store, they have some good quality ripoffs but the process of buying from there seems like a pain in the ass

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 3902, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Lev Peshkov and Lars
Summer fit everyday = white t shirt and grey shorts + silver chain. Not wearing anything else.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, AscendingHero and Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 1476
Tbh you can’t wear shit like supreme or bape, you’ll get clowned on cuz it’s too tryhard

just wear get basic tees/pants and learn how to layer it with good designers stuff. have a lot of Nike wind runners/jackets and joggers with the occasional north face

you also want high class fits too so get Patagonia, Canada Goose, Balmain if you can afford it

Only fags wear hype hoodies, those 98’s look like shit, puffers are UK only. You can’t overdress or else you’ll look like shit.
Ofc it differs from area and area, these are just the basics which you should add too
lmfao at wasting money with expensive clothes, girls don't give a shit.
1*p44oHLb4hekD9CfyrEM22w.jpeg

I'm sure this guy slayed because of his great fashion sense
Apart from its essential if you don't wanna look like a clown
Ye if you're white you have to be 6/10 or above for it to actually suit you
Can actually halo most people as its Nt
Pretty valid thread tbh, good base for guys who can’t dress for shit, Stylemaxxing is underrated.
Thanks bro :p
Use higher class streetwear brands! These are very basic fits which still cost more than the average chav and look decent and fashionable too
R/fashionreps
Indeed
Summer fit everyday = white t shirt and grey shorts + silver chain. Not wearing anything else.
Easy as that, moncler or cp company shorts imo and bucket hat from somewhere like gucci or lv

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 12669
good thread OP, but at the end of the day if you're a socially awkward, or you can't talk to girls, none of this looksmaxing shit will work jfl.
It's too add to Nt and fashionable gains, it will maybe add 1 point irl total which will be eniugh if u got decent game and talk to girls and act Nt otherwise u don't see none Nt 5/10s - 6/10s slaying

You forgot the most important one: sunglasses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Lev Peshkov
You forgot the most important one: sunglasses
Hmmm, it's a preference imo, I like to show my eye are personally

Same reason I didn't mention caps since I show off hairstyle I think good hair mogs a cap any day

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Good thread if you want to look like a coping asian guy. You should've focused on visual beauty primarily, since that is what will have the greatest impact on looks. People who wear supreme and offwhite are seen as tryhards and are laughed at. Since the principles behind fashion seem fairly obvious, then maybe I'll make my own thread on this topic.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Going2KillMyself and Lev Peshkov
Good thread if you want to look like a coping asian guy. You should've focused on visual beauty primarily, since that is what will have the greatest impact on looks. People who wear supreme and offwhite are seen as tryhards and are laughed at. Since the principles behind fashion seem fairly obvious, then maybe I'll make my own thread on this topic.
This is just basics Nt drip to get an essential wardrobe of fashion :feelsgood:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
Starting fashion is a good boost to anybodies SMV. It shows many things that are desirable to women. 1) Nt. This shows good mental health in a mate along other things, this can very much boost your perceived attractiveness to said gender. 2) money, obvious reasons. It is a status thing, makes fellow males respect you and mire you while making girls think that you're tilled! 3) it also shows you are fashionable, being drippy is always a good thing!

View attachment 1119943
View attachment 1119944
View attachment 1119945
Nothing screams virgin just like this, it looks cringe and painful to look at

View attachment 1119949
View attachment 1119950
View attachment 1119952

Doesn't failo you quite as much as item number 1, however it doesn't give you a halo so we will call this neutral

So this is obviously going to differ depending on the area you are in, however these shoes (in the UK atleast are the bare minimum!)

Airforce 1 in white

View attachment 1119937

Simple, clean, drippy and a good height boost if you are interested (1.18 in)

Airmax 98s

View attachment 1119938

Yet again drippy, more complex design and very sexy overall, for the height gain on these bad boys we have 1.25 inch gains

Of course there are more but these are straight cops as they are a necessity in your wardrobe!

Pants :

Alright this is simple as fuck Bois. Jeans are soy asf, trousers make you look like edge lords. Point of the matter is you are trying to be fashionable and scrape some halos not further diminish your looks!

The answer to your prayers is....

Gray Nike Tech Fleece Joggers!

Girls love them!
View attachment 1119955
View attachment 1119956
View attachment 1119957

View attachment 1119959

They are clean, go with basically every outfit and are very fashionable! Definitely cop these, they are among some of the only pants you need!

Tees:

Basic asf, the primary focus on your fit is gonna be on the outside, I suggest wearing a hoodie over this layer (or a coat!)

But simply put

French collection tight t shirt!

View attachment 1119962

Fits arms and waist snugly, makes you look more muscular and fitted! Looks very good and is just a basic essential to add to your wardrobe! Cheap too!

Hoodies are perfect to have, here in the UK we have 3 or 4 brands which are a must cop

TNF

View attachment 1119964

Looks clean, good brand, decent drip

7/10

Tech Fleece Hoodie
View attachment 1119967
Remeber the joggers? Well these go with it perfectly making a solid 8/10 drip

Off white hoodie

View attachment 1119968

High class drip, some real nice designs out there

8/10

Hype Hoodies

View attachment 1119969
View attachment 1119970

All these are hella drippy with that status mog from the wealth side

9-10/10 drip

With this in mind purchase what you want from here!

Coats:

Coats are good to wear open or closed over the current fit, however they are usually winter season dependant

I would reccomend a nuptse for your winter coat

View attachment 1119979
View attachment 1119980

Drippy, high class, good brand and clean looking

For summer though it is more an accessory to the fit, look into raincoats as they are thin

View attachment 1119983

Drips hard asf 9/10 coat!

Girls literally love chains

View attachment 1119987
View attachment 1119988

They also look hella clean and drippy too

View attachment 1119990

Simple enough to buy! Add to every fit and you are going to see the fashionable benefits and makes you look so much better

Watches, these are important to have a high class drippy watch

View attachment 1119991

I would reccomend a rolex, staple of fashion, hella drippy and wealth mog too

Wristbands, these can improve vasuclatiry of hands which is a halo too

Choosing a similar chain for your wrists as your chain is a good call and adds some accessories to your fit making it overall more drippy!

Yet again another accessory which is useful to store your drugs while at a party is a man bag

[gucci man bag]

9/10
Very fashionable and high class

OK, now I know I'm broke and probably so the fuck are you! So how are we affording this fucking nice fashion while being a teen with a low paying job or parents allowance (JFL if that is you BTW, get a job ASAP! No funds no looksmaxxing)

Ahh, well I'm glad you asked! You should use replicas!

They are very accurate to the real things (none of that looky looky man shit), and are affordable too! Here's my guide to that!

1) use search bar on r/fashionreps to find that fit you need!

2) paste into sugargoo, (cheapest warehouse bros)

3) chose your courier for the selected reason whether economy or fast delivery

4) pay for the items

There you go! It really was that simple!

Useful resources on the matter

. A1 reps

. Gilly reps

. R/fashionreps

. Sugargoo

So congrats, you can now wear 10k drip for under 200 dollars!

So I am hoping this guide has been a useful asset to the reader and is going to help them get those Nt and smv points! It has proven useful to me and now I want to share it with those who understand the sexual market rather than just coping and rotting!

Have a great day and peace out
Nigga is spitting rn

• Love it
It's not about getting pussy just off of clothes. PSL still matters. But clothes let you BLEND in among normies and not get targeted for looking "cheap" or "different".

If your parents only get you bare minimum basic clothes that make you look like a shooter to the average person just say that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Lev Peshkov
It's not about getting pussy just off of clothes. PSL still matters. But clothes let you BLEND in among normies and not get targeted for looking "cheap" or "different".

If your parents only get you bare minimum basic clothes that make you look like a shooter to the average person just say that
By "you should've focused on visual beauty primarily", I meant the visual beauty of the clothes.

Where's the fashionmaxed incel / gandy image? Always makes me laugh

• +1
Great thread,although might be cope for unattractive people,it can help average guys expecially with frame and status.Outfits you mentioned are ideal for looking wider and slimmer at the same time.You should have added military/urban outfits like bomber jackets as well as some business coats

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Chintuck22
Starting fashion is a good boost to anybodies SMV. It shows many things that are desirable to women. 1) Nt. This shows good mental health in a mate along other things, this can very much boost your perceived attractiveness to said gender. 2) money, obvious reasons. It is a status thing, makes fellow males respect you and mire you while making girls think that you're tilled! 3) it also shows you are fashionable, being drippy is always a good thing!

View attachment 1119943
View attachment 1119944
View attachment 1119945

View attachment 1119949
View attachment 1119950
View attachment 1119952

Doesn't failo you quite as much as item number 1, however it doesn't give you a halo so we will call this neutral

So this is obviously going to differ depending on the area you are in, however these shoes (in the UK atleast are the bare minimum!)

Airforce 1 in white

View attachment 1119937

Airmax 98s

View attachment 1119938

Yet again drippy, more complex design and very sexy overall, for the height gain on these bad boys we have 1.25 inch gains

Of course there are more but these are straight cops as they are a necessity in your wardrobe!

Pants :

Alright this is simple as fuck Bois. Jeans are soy asf, trousers make you look like edge lords. Point of the matter is you are trying to be fashionable and scrape some halos not further diminish your looks!

Girls love them!
View attachment 1119955
View attachment 1119956
View attachment 1119957

View attachment 1119959

They are clean, go with basically every outfit and are very fashionable! Definitely cop these, they are among some of the only pants you need!

Tees:

Basic asf, the primary focus on your fit is gonna be on the outside, I suggest wearing a hoodie over this layer (or a coat!)

But simply put

View attachment 1119962

Fits arms and waist snugly, makes you look more muscular and fitted! Looks very good and is just a basic essential to add to your wardrobe! Cheap too!

Hoodies are perfect to have, here in the UK we have 3 or 4 brands which are a must cop

TNF

View attachment 1119964

7/10

Tech Fleece Hoodie
View attachment 1119967

Off white hoodie

View attachment 1119968

8/10

Hype Hoodies

View attachment 1119969
View attachment 1119970

9-10/10 drip

Coats:

Coats are good to wear open or closed over the current fit, however they are usually winter season dependant

View attachment 1119979
View attachment 1119980

For summer though it is more an accessory to the fit, look into raincoats as they are thin

View attachment 1119983

View attachment 1119987
View attachment 1119988

View attachment 1119990

Simple enough to buy! Add to every fit and you are going to see the fashionable benefits and makes you look so much better

View attachment 1119991

Choosing a similar chain for your wrists as your chain is a good call and adds some accessories to your fit making it overall more drippy!

Yet again another accessory which is useful to store your drugs while at a party is a man bag

[gucci man bag]

9/10

OK, now I know I'm broke and probably so the fuck are you! So how are we affording this fucking nice fashion while being a teen with a low paying job or parents allowance (JFL if that is you BTW, get a job ASAP! No funds no looksmaxxing)

They are very accurate to the real things (none of that looky looky man shit), and are affordable too! Here's my guide to that!

4) pay for the items

. A1 reps

. Gilly reps

. R/fashionreps

. Sugargoo

So I am hoping this guide has been a useful asset to the reader and is going to help them get those Nt and smv points! It has proven useful to me and now I want to share it with those who understand the sexual market rather than just coping and rotting!

fashion = clothes that already tall and handsome men wear

images-12-jpeg.1119944

not bad thread but this example is bad choosen. he is not a virgin because of the lack of fashion. he is a virgin because of his height, frame and complete subhuman face. now the limits of fashion.

also always remember: as a subhuman you dont want to stand out while as a chad standing out is not necesseraly a bad thing.

to stay with that example: that guy should dress as invisible as possible. he needs to try to blend in with the masses as much as possible
If you are ugly social outcast you can always mimic Travis Bickle's style
Perfect incel combo while targeting those Versace and Balenciaga individuals
Just be sure to blow your recessed downswung skull in the end,so you don't end up in prison getting gangraped by Tyrones or even worse" Letting your recessed vertically grown face end up on news report"
Travis bickle taxi driver c5ka 1
654164d6438baf9c77d1c1762ee49823

@Bitch @Chintuck22 @N1666 @ChoSeungHui @Mouthbreath

Attachments

• travis-bickle-cosplay-guide.jpg
    travis-bickle-cosplay-guide.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
By "you should've focused on visual beauty primarily", I meant the visual beauty of the clothes.
Modern day fashion puts brand name over objectively good aesthetics. A simple well fitted outfit with no branding is only appreciated if you are over a 8 in looks

Last edited:
Keep ur secrets then 😡

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
A simple well fitted outfit with no branding is only appreciated if you are over a 8 in looks
That is just some shit you pulled out of your ass, first of all. Second of all, a simple will fitted outfit isnt necessarily a good outfit, which is what I am talking about. A good-looking outfit will be "appreciated" by whoever it looks good to through the act of them percieving it. To say anything else is a contradiction. Third of all, who cares about what "modern day fashion" has to say? Why should I care at all about that? Am I trying to get pussy from "modern day fashion"? Am I trying to get bussy from coping asian guys? No, I'm trying to get pussy from women, and what matters to womem? Looks. Enough said. You can submit like a little bitch to modern fashion if you want while girls chuckle at how your outfit doesn't at all go together, how your clothing is poorly fitted and too small/large, and how you are coping with expensive clothes (and they will notice all of this immediately), but do stupid things if you want to.

That is just some shit you pulled out of your ass, first of all. Second of all, a simple will fitted outfit isnt necessarily a good outfit, which is what I am talking about. A good-looking outfit will be "appreciated" by whoever it looks good to through the act of them percieving it. To say anything else is a contradiction. Third of all, who cares about what "modern day fashion" has to say? Why should I care at all about that? Am I trying to get pussy from "modern day fashion"? Am I trying to get bussy from coping asian guys? No, I'm trying to get pussy from women, and what matters to womem? Looks. Enough said. You can submit like a little bitch to modern fashion if you want while girls chuckle at how your outfit doesn't at all go together, how your clothing is poorly fitted and too small/large, and how you are coping with expensive clothes (and they will notice all of this immediately), but do stupid things if you want to.
I can tell you aren't gen Z. objective taste in my generation is mostly biased towards branding. Dnrd

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
no fashion thread is finished,
without muh Dandies

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
I can tell you aren't gen Z. objective taste in my generation is mostly biased towards branding. Dnrd
You are not getting what I am saying. Sexual taste is exactly the same as it has always been. Wearing supreme gets you CLOUT and in that respect taste has changed. But those are two different types of taste that CANNOT be equated, and you are confusing them as the same.

You are not getting what I am saying. Sexual taste is exactly the same as it has always been. Wearing supreme gets you CLOUT and in that respect taste has changed. But those are two different types of taste that CANNOT be equated, and you are confusing them as the same.
You sound like a reddit fag with dick in your ass breh respectfully

Imagine losing frame from such a irrelevant comment:soy:

You sound like a reddit fag with dick in your ass breh respectfully

Imagine losing frame from such a irrelevant comment:soy:
Being unable to justify your argument so quickly getting emotional and monkeying out in an intellectual disagreement? Yep, you're black all right.

Bruh @Lev Peshkov really made a valid thread but dipped when asked where to get those things cheap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, AscendingHero, Deleted member 1476 and 2 others
Bruh @Lev Peshkov really made a valid thread but dipped when asked where to get those things cheap
Easier to find urself ngl

Go to fashionreps on reddit and look for the af1 that u like the look of

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Easier to find urself ngl

Go to fashionreps on reddit and look for the af1 that u like the look of
😡
U made this thread can’t let me drop like that
Gimme just a link where I can order normal white air forces one high quality and cheap and a black Nike tech fleece 😡😡😡

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 1476 and Lev Peshkov
😡
U made this thread can’t let me drop like that
Gimme just a link where I can order normal white air forces one high quality and cheap and a black Nike tech fleece 😡😡😡
I got u bro gimme a couple hrs

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
fashions me

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Looks234 and Deleted member 12611
he buys off taobao, a chinese replica store, they have some good quality ripoffs but the process of buying from there seems like a pain in the ass
replicas are legit but replicas socks, pants, shirts, long sleeves

I would only buy replica shoes and maybe a replica hoodie like a Vlone or some shit

• +1
Reactions: xefo, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 12669
I see u got no style in the uk. Also airmax98 srsly? They look like shit nobody wants them tgey are the worse airmax97.

View attachment 1119943
View attachment 1119944
View attachment 1119945

View attachment 1119949
View attachment 1119950
View attachment 1119952

Airforce 1 in white

View attachment 1119937

Airmax 98s

View attachment 1119938

Pants :

Girls love them!
View attachment 1119955
View attachment 1119956
View attachment 1119957

View attachment 1119959

Tees:

But simply put

View attachment 1119962

TNF

View attachment 1119964

7/10

Tech Fleece Hoodie
View attachment 1119967

Off white hoodie

View attachment 1119968

8/10

Hype Hoodies

View attachment 1119969
View attachment 1119970

9-10/10 drip

Coats:

View attachment 1119979
View attachment 1119980

View attachment 1119983

View attachment 1119987
View attachment 1119988

View attachment 1119990

View attachment 1119991

[gucci man bag]

9/10

4) pay for the items

. A1 reps

. Gilly reps

. R/fashionreps

. Sugargoo

Rate me Bhai...
IMG 20210506 192100

Grey sweats, green colourway AJ1, blue boutique exclusive AP Royal Oak

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nidus, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6695 and 2 others