THE FATE OF 99% OF PEOPLE HERE!!!

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
THIS SHIT IS SCARY TBH. HE IS TALKING ABOUT SURGERIES MENTIONED HERE A LOT. IF THERE IS ONE THING I HAVE LEARNED, IT WOULD BE DON’T PLAY WITH FILLERS, GET IMPLANTS OR SURGERY INSTEAD TBH. ALSO DON’T DO ANYTHING TO AUGMENT YOUR LIPS, ONLY DO REDUCTION IF NEEDED BUT NEVER ADD VOLUME. YOU GOTTA BE REALLY SELF AWARE WHEN DOING SURGERIES TBH. DON’T GO FOR PERFECTION LIKE THIS MENTALCEL DID!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WhatToDo, diggbicc, FuckassBitchass and 4 others
mf looks inbred

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhatToDo, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
While you rot I mog. Remember that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhatToDo, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 9344 and 5 others
Fucked up proportions a bit.
And looks unnatural and high effort.

To SmV maxx as a straight dude. You need to look: proportional, natural and low effort.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, subhuman incel, CristianT and 15 others
Fucked up proportions.
Failure by the plastic surgeon
Yeah, his facial thirds don’t match at all tbh. What do you think fucked up his proportions? Narrow jaw?

fate of 99% of the people here? What? unless you get your surgery advice from fucking r/vindicta, this shit is highly unlikely to occur

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Chico Chicowski, diggbicc and 5 others
fate of 99% of the people here? What? unless you get your surgery advice from fucking r/vindicta, this shit is highly unlikely to occur
It was kinda clickbait ngl. But there will be people here who will eventually end up like this. I suggest taking 9 months break minimum between every procedure tbh

• +1
Reactions: FuckassBitchass and Deleted member 10185
yuyevonmaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 6723, diggbicc and 5 others
Screenshot 2020 10 22 17 22 54 886 comgoogleandroidyoutube

jfl he desperately needs bimax

tbh he fucked up the lips, everything else is actually fine but that lips man...

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Greecgawd
does not look good

looks so fake

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
big unnatural lips make you look like a faggot

also hes wearing a shitton of obvious makeup so hes a faggot anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6723, FuckassBitchass and 2 others
Why is it always gays getting surgery wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Greecgawd
BEST SOLUTION:

Look honestly at yourself on the day you look bad or some fucked up photo. Find the MAXIMUM 3 traits that bother you the most and can be improved surgically. The rest is pure softmaxing. After the procedures are performed, it is best to sign up to a psychologist, even if you think you are in control. If you want to be perfect in every way, you can be sure that you will end up like a doll ..

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and FuckassBitchass
Yeah, his facial thirds don’t match at all tbh. What do you think fucked up his proportions? Narrow jaw?
I checked.

he used to look like this:

Now looks like this:
levi-jedmurphy-7.jpg
murphy-levi-jed-image.jpg

disporportions for hetero male SMV.
* lips to big for overal face size.
* Cheeckbones to prominent and soft/rounded
* jaw hook to sharp/unnatrual
* nose disproportinately small.

Also big hyper contrast of very feminine and masculine features, that doesn't fit overall:
* very feminine lips and checkbones, sharp contrast with very masculine strong jaw and jawline BUT than a feminin pointy-ish chin again.
* eyes are pretty masculine but eyebrows grooming is feminine again.

His face is basically hyper masculine featured and hyper feminine featured. That makes a an odd combo.
IRL, hetero men with high SMV. Have either an well proportioned but but feminine-ish face (aka "pretty boys" type of men) . or very masculine face (in everything, domm). Not those hyper contrasts in 1 face, of both

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FuckassBitchass, alex569, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
That’s why you never augment your lips
exceotion cases: assymatrical lips, or very absent lips. otherwise I woudn't bother with them as a male.

• +1
big unnatural lips make you look like a faggot

also hes wearing a shitton of obvious makeup so hes a faggot anyways
We judge how low his appeal would be be in SMV towards hetero females.

But maybe this lookhas high appeal to gays. So maybe his looks change = successfull, for gay men.

But as an hetero man. Looking like that = game over for getting females.

• +1
Nah I'm just getting better skin through acne scar treatments. Fuck that shit

• +1
Reactions: Tall and Looks234
So good I am in those 1 % cause I understand anatomy of aesthetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4430 and Greecgawd

High IQ looksmax.me user at 54 years old:
12402e55f5ae36d22b20472c99.jpg
ibuEu0SIsM_8JQ0UF-2I3ALCHGmvm3G4iTiIk02Xc8q1oaY5AdWzX3Gdee7gbV22JVBdl83wce_kWkPHH2P_GJ27LJ3pyVBXv0POqAvT1q_jFa90QT6zZSnkaZ2YwlrTSBYTy9UU1eT8OiFZ6XNIo7JI6QsLbEuNbqkSMFKNE9ZZ1VGVird1ALec

Last edited:
mogerr looksmaxer

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I'm still getting a lip lift. I have a basically nonexistent upper lip and long philtrum.
I won't be able to afford anything else anyways so that solves that problem.

• +1
And then O'pry or Barett who mogs literally every his feature to death don't even know anhthing about plastic surgery.
BTW feel cringe that his Mother achieve "it"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Fucked up proportions a bit.
And looks unnatural and high effort.

To SmV maxx as a straight dude. You need to look: proportional, natural and low effort.
Good advice, tbh it doesn't matter what you do to look good as long as you look like ypu don't work hard for it. But if you don't really work hard you look like shit if you don't start out as gl.

It's a bit different than for women who can stylemaxx all day and makeup.

• +1
Reactions: FuckassBitchass and eduardkoopman
he is a faggot you can see it by the way he walks. He's prolly more appealing now to the tops in the gay community, dont think he has too much to worry about.

if you're straight, always go for masculinization surgeries, can't really go wrong here. You'll get more feminine looking by taking care of facial hair and collagen maxxing anyways, almost nobody will ever look too masc, except someone does a shitton of steroids and has gh overproduction or something similar

• +1
Reactions: FuckassBitchass, alex569 and Greecgawd
he is a faggot you can see it by the way he walks. He's prolly more appealing now to the tops in the gay community, dont think he has too much to worry about.

if you're straight, always go for masculinization surgeries, can't really go wrong here. You'll get more feminine looking by taking care of facial hair and collagen maxxing anyways, almost nobody will ever look too masc, except someone does a shitton of steroids and has gh overproduction or something similar
I’m scared shitless about getting a jaw and chin implant tbh, the only thing I know is to not go beyond zygo width. Do you have any advice on jaw implants?

I’m scared shitless about getting a jaw and chin implant tbh, the only thing I know is to not go beyond zygo width. Do you have any advice on jaw implants?
implants are almost never as good as osteotomies. I will get a genioplasty personally. for general jaw width you kind of have to go with implants

• +1
Thats why you get osteotomies, not implants and fillers
This nigga has a good base and would ascend hard with a bimax + chin wing
Instead he went for gay fillers and implants

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o
This dude is just retarded tbh. He just exaggerated and did soft tissue surgeries instead focusing on bones

Thats why you get osteotomies, not implants and fillers
This nigga has a good base and would ascend hard with a bimax + chin wing
Instead he went for gay fillers and implants
Mouth of truth

implants are almost never as good as osteotomies. I will get a genioplasty personally. for general jaw width you kind of have to go with implants
You might as well go with a chin implant, don’t you think? What should I do for my invisible ramus ( shit gonion angle) , narrow jaw and recessed chin in your opinion?

osteotomies or cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
Cause gays are more feminine=blackpilled on looks.
It's why gay guys look better than straight guys

osteotomies or cope

There is an osteotomy for jaw width and general size ( modified chin wing )
480D0A47 F4A3 4714 AA71 33CA3831B619

2A0CACDE 1DE2 490B 9FA7 3EC65F9560DD

Only complication can be how the bone regrows and if re growth causes the bone to have less of a sharp appearance after healing, which is for the most part rare

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Shut up this, weird fucker just took it too far that's all. If you do the right research surgery will only enhance.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
Very unnecessary shit. Implants mog and you can always take them out. Bone erosion is a myth too

For me it's personal preference, If your just surely a truecel get implants, but there's simply less that can go wrong with just moving your own bone

• +1
I checked.

he used to look like this:

Now looks like this:
levi-jedmurphy-7.jpg
murphy-levi-jed-image.jpg

disporportions for hetero male SMV.
* lips to big for overal face size.
* Cheeckbones to prominent and soft/rounded
* jaw hook to sharp/unnatrual
* nose disproportinately small.

Also big hyper contrast of very feminine and masculine features, that doesn't fit overall:
* very feminine lips and checkbones, sharp contrast with very masculine strong jaw and jawline BUT than a feminin pointy-ish chin again.
* eyes are pretty masculine but eyebrows grooming is feminine again.

His face is basically hyper masculine featured and hyper feminine featured. That makes a an odd combo.
IRL, hetero men with high SMV. Have either an well proportioned but but feminine-ish face (aka "pretty boys" type of men) . or very masculine face (in everything, domm). Not those hyper contrasts in 1 face, of both

Holy shit thats a huge ascension

He just needs smaller lips and more jaw width

• JFL
Not just his lips.. Just look at his nostril... Michael jackson. He is also too skinny.

THIS SHIT IS SCARY TBH. HE IS TALKING ABOUT SURGERIES MENTIONED HERE A LOT. IF THERE IS ONE THING I HAVE LEARNED, IT WOULD BE DON’T PLAY WITH FILLERS, GET IMPLANTS OR SURGERY INSTEAD TBH. ALSO DON’T DO ANYTHING TO AUGMENT YOUR LIPS, ONLY DO REDUCTION IF NEEDED BUT NEVER ADD VOLUME. YOU GOTTA BE REALLY SELF AWARE WHEN DOING SURGERIES TBH. DON’T GO FOR PERFECTION LIKE THIS MENTALCEL DID!!!!!!!!!

does this include liplift? what about asymmetric lips?

I'm getting under eye filler this man is just degenerate and got nothing BUT fillers when he should have gotten implants/bimax

• +1
does this include liplift? what about asymmetric lips?
Fixing lip asymmetries doesn’t have to be via lip lift. Yes, lip lifts often look weird

Fixing lip asymmetries doesn’t have to be via lip lift. Yes, lip lifts often look weird
hmmm, how else can i do it, other than underlying jaw surgery?