The fate of jaw-is-law absolutists in the covid 19 era

OnlyCameHereToSay

OnlyCameHereToSay

Iron
This is Weston Garrison. From normie point of view, and even from the POV of some PSL'ers who are rusty in their aesthetic eyes, he has it all. 6'4" low bodyfat, 255 lbs of pure muscle. Massive skull development, mogger jaw, protruding zygoats, big wrists and neck, NT AF, decent status as a career track intern for Goldman Sachs, and drives a Bentley.

Weston's only "crime" was that he has horribly bad UEE, like Stallone. And ever since mask wearing became the standard, he's felt the pinch.

He was told on PSL to just not worry about it since the jaw and everything else should trump it. After all, who wants robot eyes like Sean O'Pry?

He still wonders what's going wrong.
JLOL30

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Travis, materialistic, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 10 others
Everything matters but eye area is most important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and datboijj
How can I improve my eye area
Idk much about surgeries but it looks like your eyes are bulging outwards, so i guess orbital decompression would fix it

This is Weston Garrison. From normie point of view, and even from the POV of some PSL'ers who are rusty in their aesthetic eyes, he has it all. 6'4" low bodyfat, 255 lbs of pure muscle. Massive skull development, mogger jaw, protruding zygoats, big wrists and neck, NT AF, decent status as a career track intern for Goldman Sachs, and drives a Bentley.

Weston's only "crime" was that he has horribly bad UEE, like Stallone. And ever since mask wearing became the standard, he's felt the pinch.

He was told on PSL to just not worry about it since the jaw and everything else should trump it. After all, who wants robot eyes like Sean O'Pry?

View attachment 1466249

Aspie analysis.

Chads don't even wear face masks, they don't hang around public areas saturated with normie cucks and no one is going to tell a 6 ft 4 man what he should do.

I lose at least one psl facially with a mask on it’s absolutely brutal

View attachment 1466249
But why did you draw him bold bro? :unsure:

Your analysis with Norwood 5 is not withstanding the criticisms of educated public like us, sir :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back