The feds are trying to take this forum down.

DalitBoss

DalitBoss

Big C.
Note : Joke thread, mods stay out. All for laughs.

@Aypo129 @PsychoDsk @CarrotMaxxer @greycel @Greypiller

I already confirmed with a source that an ex moderator has gone rogue and has presented various posts from this forum to the INTERPOL. ( For burger-cels, think of this as an organization similar to the FBI/CIA or whatever but for Europeans most of the time )

I've spoken to this ex-moderator and will be gathering more info soon. This is legit.

TWNCFU ^^

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GabachoCopium, noobs, cavy and 20 others
@Gengar @Jason Voorhees

How much did they pay you to keep all of this under wraps? Just for me to expose everything just like that? More info will arise, just need to confirm with my "source"

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and BeanletMogger
Have a feeling when digital IDs come into play shit will hit the fan.

Makes you wonder why posts can’t be deleted.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, itzyaboyJJ, horizontallytall and 6 others
No I make way too many sexually promiscuous pedophilic and borderline illegal jokes this is very bad news for ggm

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, RichardSpencel, itzyaboyJJ and 10 others
No tag im mad at u

• So Sad
Reactions: DalitBoss and HarshBDSMmaster
never began for us anyway

at least public execution will free us from the torment of being sub HTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, itzyaboyJJ, micropp and 9 others
@Gengar @Jason Voorhees

How much did they pay you to keep all of this under wraps? Just for me to expose everything just like that? More info will arise, just need to confirm with my "source"
Unironically ur right an ex mod on discord and gengar both confirmed this u can even check, i made a post on this js now too, idk if u were trolling but ur kinda right only thing is that that master was arrested but for some reason sites up prolly a warrant to arrest anything illegal posted here confirmed on 3 accounta btw

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
never began for us anyway

at least public execution will free us from the torment of being sub HTN
Life starts at htn I need to respawn Maxx I keep putting it off :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss and LOOKISM-LOGIC
Unironically ur right an ex mod on discord and gengar both confirmed this u can even check, i made a post on this js now too, idk if u were trolling but ur kinda right only thing is that that master was arrested but for some reason sites up prolly a warrant to arrest anything illegal posted here confirmed on 3 accounta btw
Fuck mane

Are we in trouble as individuals, surely the khhv"s who don't post face are fine?

But niggas do be talking about deep ass jewish shit, I'm not surprised :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs
Why would I be trolling? Sometimes I even hyper exaggerated my threads but they always have deep hidden undertones :p

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Fuck mane

Are we in trouble as individuals, surely the khhv"s who don't post face are fine?

We already know congress requested masters other forum SS to get a warrant this is a known FACT it was js time and it would make sense for now to be the time even tho this isnt SS they prolly got authority for every site he owns

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and DalitBoss
Fuck mane

Fren when digital IDs come they probably wont let you starts on a blank slate… org users are absolutely fucked if their digital footprint is uncovered.

Schizo theory of the worst possible scenario

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
For the feds watching ,I have an avi of a woman ,that means that I am not misogynistic and I love and respect girls .So no need to monitor me ,I am not a threat

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hypernormie, RichardSpencel, itzyaboyJJ and 4 others
We already know congress requested masters other forum SS to get a warrant this is a known FACT it was js time and it would make sense for now to be the time even tho this isnt SS they prolly got authority for every site he owns
Intelligence agencies were already proven to have this power recently where they hijacked some CP site on the dark web and ran the site themselves to catch even more predators

They absolutely do, and even if they don't have the authorisation, they could hardly give a fuck.it might sound like schizo ranting but it's true...

You people have been warned

TWNCFU^^

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and HarshBDSMmaster
Fuck

Well I'm just a astrology schizo I've never admitted to anything illegal or done anything bad

But I make some very wicked jokes :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Bars and HarshBDSMmaster
They work out as well. Trust me on that! And believe it or not, they too are "human." Well, some of them are anyway. Regardless, they too could have vanity issues or need advice to better their looks.

• JFL
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and Gaygymmaxx
Intelligence agencies were already proven to have this power recently where they hijacked some CP site on the dark web and ran the site themselves to catch even more predators

They absolutely do, and even if they don't have the authorisation, they could hardly give a fuck.it might sound like schizo ranting but it's true...

TWNCFU^^
Should I delete bhai, shouldn't we all :hnghn:

• So Sad
Fuck

Well I'm just a astrology schizo I've never admitted to anything illegal or done anything bad

But I make some very wicked jokes :forcedsmile:
Makes you wonder why you can’t delete posts as a default user.

They want data

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster and Gaygymmaxx
Makes you wonder why you can’t delete posts as a default user.

They want data
Nah they actually might go after if me if they read my dms

Niggas know I have the jewish numbers 🤣

• JFL
Tales from new Delhi
No governments actually care about one of many forums with just a bunch of trolling

Besides, any bans will be local

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, noobs, micropp and 5 others
Nah they actually might go after if me if they read my dms

Niggas know I have the jewish numbers 🤣
There going to chemically, energetically lobotomise you be careful bhai.

Joking……You probably do not know or can access the entirety of the (esoteric) jewish occult magic as a goy so you are not a threat.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
There going to chemically, energetically lobotomise you be careful bhai. Kidding

Jokinh……You probably do not the entirety of the esoteric shit about jewish magic and you are not a threat.
Yeah not really at all

Only numerology tbh

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and LOOKISM-LOGIC

TWNCFU^^
The legalities is super hard tho CP is illegal but info on suicide is a complete white line its not at all but the feds couldve found something in there that could get that done

• +1
Tales from new Delhi
No governments actually care about one of many forums with just a bunch of trolling

Besides, any bans will be local
Depends. If the "other" alphabet agency or shady mainstream media snowflakes throwing a rainbow tantrum decides to mess with them while flagging this forum by making serious threats, they must investigate the forum. It's their job.

• +1
As long as users aren't posting images of guns, sharing links to purchasing guns on the black market, making threats against LE or wealthy people (by name) including politicians, or sharing/uploading CP, the forum has nothing to be concerned about. However, don't expect government support or funds if the owner doesn't comply with the DEI programming, thus no hateful content about faggots, must address trannies by their gender preference, and support Israel and their murdering spree.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and DalitBoss
lol master works for cia anyways

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and DalitBoss
As long as users aren't posting images of guns, sharing links to purchasing guns on the black market, making threats against LE or wealthy people (by name) including politicians, or sharing/uploading CP, the forum has nothing to be concerned about. However, don't expect government support or funds if the owner doesn't comply with the DEI programming, thus no hateful content about faggots, must address trannies by their gender preference, and support anyone Israel murders.
I've always been progressive and a man of science

Oh my plant-based diet! How could anyone do the horrendous things stated above...

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
lol master works for cia anyways
secret smell GIF

• +1
Reactions: gigell and DalitBoss
Depends. If the "other" alphabet agency or shady mainstream media snowflakes throwing a rainbow tantrum decides to mess with them while flagging this forum by making serious threats, they must investigate the forum. It's their job.
Dark web mega thread existed

• +1
Dark web mega thread existed
The "so-called" dark web as you know it, along with Telegram is not what it appears to be. I know where the "real" dark web is. And they know that I know. And maybe they know, or don't know that I haven't visited that place in a long time. But trust me, it's not a fucking torrent or TOR browser with some stupid onion extension.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, DalitBoss and gigell
The dark web, along with Telegram is not what it appears to be. I know where the "real" dark web is. And they know that I know. And maybe they know, or don't know that I haven't visited that place in a long time. But trust me, it's not a fucking torrent or TOR browser with some stupid onion extension.
So then how would you access it

• +1
hello mr fbi agent.
fbi officer bussy is built for BIG BHARAT HINDU COCK.

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, greycel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
We must fight.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
You just got unbanned for a supposed "joke thread" - don't you think you should stop making these kinds of threads?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and DalitBoss
I use this site for getting tips on aestethics, and to laugh my ass off from all the idiots posting sick shit here jfl. Dont use this site while drunk

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, genex and DalitBoss
You just got unbanned for a supposed "joke thread" - don't you think you should stop making these kinds of threads?
This is not against forum rules, and I didn't get banned for "joke thread", I got banned for trolling about there being a foid. This thread is just an opinion I have and most importantly, a joke

@zurzolo @greycel @Greypiller @PsychoDsk @i_love_roosters @zurzolo @glizzygnasher68

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, greycel, fentanyl and 2 others
You always seem to threaten users who don’t break the rules

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and DalitBoss
wish we could have a poll to decide irl if we want to send master to federal penitentiary.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, cannotbeasked, greycel and 1 other person
Alex Jones of Looksmax.org

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, RichardSpencel, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Master is fed himself

• JFL
You always seem to threaten users who don’t break the rules
How do I "threaten" users? You PMed me saying I was a cool guy just the other day. Can you explain to me how what I said on this thread (or any other thread) is me "threatening" anyone you absolute fucking troglodyte? Show me a message where I supposedly threaten users.

And stop trying to fucking repfarm off people you douchebag.

Also interesting how you deleted the PM you sent me telling me I was a cool guy. Wish I had a screenshot of that.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: cannotbeasked, RichardSpencel, PsychoDsk and 3 others
How do I "threaten" users? You PMed me saying I was a cool guy just the other day. Can you explain to me how what I said on this thread (or any other thread) is me "threatening" anyone you absolute fucking troglodyte? Show me a message where I supposedly threaten users.

And stop trying to fucking repfarm off people you douchebag.

View attachment 3057704

Also interesting how you deleted the PM you sent me telling me I was a cool guy. Wish I had a screenshot of that.
You pretty much threatened dalit boss rn, also why you so mad

• So Sad
You pretty much threatened dalit boss rn, also why you so mad
I threatened him by saying "You just got unbanned for a supposed "joke thread" - don't you think you should stop making these kinds of threads?" - can you please explain how this is a threat of some kind?

Also, I'm mad because you pretended to be a nice guy calling me cool but then in threads you say I "threaten" users. You're a fake fuck.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, zurzolo and DalitBoss
I threatened him by saying "You just got unbanned for a supposed "joke thread" - don't you think you should stop making these kinds of threads?" - can you please explain how this is a threat of some kind?

Also, I'm mad because you pretended to be a nice guy calling me cool but then in threads you say I "threaten" users. You're a fake fuck.
I am nice but he is my friend. Chill out you’ll keep your mod

• JFL
Note : Joke thread, mods stay out. All for laughs.

@Aypo129 @PsychoDsk @CarrotMaxxer @greycel @Greypiller

I already confirmed with a source that an ex moderator has gone rogue and has presented various posts from this forum to the INTERPOL. ( For burger-cels, think of this as an organization similar to the FBI/CIA or whatever but for Europeans most of the time )

I've spoken to this ex-moderator and will be gathering more info soon. This is legit.

TWNCFU ^^
what does this mean for the future of blackpill

• So Sad
what does this mean for the future of blackpill
As long as the site doesn't shut down ( highest likely outcome ) the forum will live on.

Otherwise, a new forum will be created, just like puahate, sluthate, then lookism and then ???

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Users who are viewing this thread

Back