The feds are trying to take this forum down.

I am nice but he is my friend. Chill out you’ll keep your mod
I'll keep my role regardless of what I say to you retard. I don't need to be nice to you (even though I was very nice to you in PMs just as you were to me) - You aren't nice you're fake as fuck. Now stop responding. I've gotten so many PMs about you messaging people about wanting to repfarm.

And answer my question. How did I threaten any users?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked and DalitBoss
As long as the site doesn't shut down ( highest likely outcome ) the forum will live on.

Otherwise, a new forum will be created, just like puahate, sluthate, then lookism and then ???
wouldnt that also get shut down pretty quickly im sure the feds arent that retarded

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
wouldnt that also get shut down pretty quickly im sure the feds arent that retarded
The site won't be shutdown unless it's mainstream, that's the thing.

Look at how popular this site is compared to .is....

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I'll keep my role regardless of what I say to you retard. I don't need to be nice to you (even though I was very nice to you in PMs just as you were to me) - You aren't nice you're fake as fuck. Now stop responding. I've gotten so many PMs about you messaging people about wanting to repfarm.

And answer my question. How did I threaten any users?
Fuck off you we’re first rude to me before, and this was weeks ago, not against the rules, multiple useds did it.

That sounded exactly like a threat tbh, “he just gets unbanned and does same shit meaning if he wants to get banned again”

• +1
This site is mainstream, unlike .is, the sharty, image boards in general etc.

Fuck off you we’re first rude to me before, and this was weeks ago, not against the rules, multiple useds did it.

That sounded exactly like a threat tbh, “he just gets unbanned and does same shit meaning if he wants to get banned again”
Also I know you’ve rep farmed before too lmao

• JFL

Show me a PM where I was rude to you. I'm not gonna continue wasting my time with you where I have evidence of everything. You called me a cool guy and now you're saying I was rude to you. Asking me to rep all your posts and me saying "No" isn't me being rude.

You're actually changing what I said to make it sound like a threat. Even the way you worded it doesn't sound like a threat.

• +1
Show me a PM where I was rude to you. I'm not gonna continue wasting my time with you where I have evidence of everything. You called me a cool guy and now you're saying I was rude to you. Asking me to rep all your posts and me saying "No" isn't me being rude.

You're actually changing what I said to make it sound like a threat. Even the way you worded it doesn't sound like a threat.
No you posted my dms publicly out of the blue (yet doing it again). Are you drunk?

It does sound like a threat meatball

• Woah
No you posted my dms publicly out of the blue (yet doing it again). Are you drunk?

It does sound like a threat meatball
Not a threat whatsoever. Doesn't even remotely sound like a threat.

You know yourself. I don’t wanna get you in trouble
Because you have no proof asshat. I never repfarmed.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked, zurzolo and DalitBoss
Not a threat whatsoever. Doesn't even remotely sound like a threat.

Because you have no proof asshat. I never repfarmed.
First fella you leaked dms, and that was damn well a threat
IMG 3709

That rep ratio is absurd actually, ironic you call me fake when you lie from the tip of your tounge. It won’t get you in trouble anyways rep farming isn’t against rules but at least admit you did it.

• JFL
First fella you leaked dms, and that was damn well a threatView attachment 3057715

That rep ratio is absurd actually, ironic you call me fake when you lie from the tip of your tounge. It won’t get you in trouble anyways rep farming isn’t against rules but at least admit you did it.
Oh OK so users like Amnesia repfarmed as well because they post things people like? Show me any proof I'm lying or admitting to rep farming. You are such a liar it's unbelievable. I never admitted to rep farming whatsoever, because I never did it. Look at some of the people with high rep. I guess it's because they PMed users asking them to rep all their posts, like the PM you sent to me?

You are such a snake it's unbelievable. Calling me a cool guy and then saying I'm a liar to save face. I'm not responding to you anymore.

I never threatened anyone. Show me a post where I supposedly "threatened" a user. I would never do that.

• +1
First fella you leaked dms, and that was damn well a threatView attachment 3057715

@TechnoBoss and here’s your proof.
IMG 3710
IMG 3711

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss and zurzolo
Speed ran in what sense? He liked maybe 50 of my posts when I was a greycel. I liked a lot of his posts because he was a good user. I was new, and wanted to give him a return on the 50 reps he gave me.
Now quit the act you know what you two we’re doing. Also he repped 1000 of your posts you repaid back.

• +1
Now quit the act you know what you two we’re doing. Also he repped 1000 of your posts you repaid back.
I didn't even have 1000 posts at the time. I had around 600.

• Woah
Reactions: zurzolo
I didn't even have 1000 posts at the time. I had around 600.
Proof of you repping and getting repped for months of posts, also seems you have more than one guy repping eachother off IMG 3713
IMG 3715
IMG 3717
IMG 3716
IMG 3717
IMG 3718
IMG 3719

• Woah
@Gengar @Jason Voorhees

How much did they pay you to keep all of this under wraps? Just for me to expose everything just like that? More info will arise, just need to confirm with my "source"
They paid me 500 rupees. :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, TechnoBoss and DalitBoss
Proof of you repping and getting repped for months of posts, also seems you have more than one guy repping eachother offView attachment 3057753View attachment 3057754View attachment 3057756View attachment 3057755View attachment 3057756View attachment 3057757View attachment 3057758
Look at my last 6000 posts dumbass. One person repping me because he's my friend doesn't show proof of me repfarming. You really want me to go back through your posts and show you everyone that's been repping you consistently? I have proof you asking multiple users for reps through DMs. You want me to show you them in PMs?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar, zurzolo and DalitBoss
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Gengar and TechnoBoss
Look at my last 6000 posts dumbass. One person repping me because he's my friend doesn't show proof of me repfarming. You really want me to go back through your posts and show you everyone that's been repping you consistently? I have proof you asking multiple users for reps through DMs. You want me to show you them in PMs?
He doesn't deny it lol

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
More than one* get that right

Also as dalitboss said I never deny rep4rep the users.
At least I don't hide it like you do, imagine being insecure about your rep ratio lol, muhhh last reply and you're still here to give me some entertainment for the night :Comfy:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and TechnoBoss
to any fed seeing this,

come clean my cock nigger, ill never stop being edgy :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, noobs and DalitBoss
Come get my big dick federals

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cannotbeasked and zurzolo

• So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo
Feds ain’t got nothing on me,
The psyche ward on the other hand :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
I fucking hope so

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: cannotbeasked, DalitBoss and PsychoDsk
Note : Joke thread, mods stay out. All for laughs.

@Aypo129 @PsychoDsk @CarrotMaxxer @greycel @Greypiller

I already confirmed with a source that an ex moderator has gone rogue and has presented various posts from this forum to the INTERPOL. ( For burger-cels, think of this as an organization similar to the FBI/CIA or whatever but for Europeans most of the time )

I've spoken to this ex-moderator and will be gathering more info soon. This is legit.

TWNCFU ^^
pm me regarding this pls

• Love it
George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

.org users discussing blackpill in 2025

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and DalitBoss
JFL if you believe this bs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss and noobs
These POS are imprisoning people playing video games for chatting qith the boys and saying things they deem as racist, homophobic, xenophobic, anti-semetic, transphobic, etc. and calling them domestic terrorists. I'm sure they knoq everything you say and probably think if you've been vaxxed. It's all stored and saved to be used against you inevitably. They can go back 20 years and use some dumb shite out of context and deem you to be a domestic terrorist.

-Everything I say is for entertainment purposes only. I love the ZIonsits Jeqs, Hilary Clinton is an Angel, Big Mike can have all the buttsex he qants qith his husband Obama, The Jeqs deserve to depopulate and enslave the GOY. The Devil is your daddy and don't sue me bro.

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and noobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back