The Female Gaze (autistic bisexual goth edition)

IMG 7035

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Great information if you want to get with a mentally ill girl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Acion

I got this information directly from an autistic goth girl. This a speech to text transcription.

{ 0:01 }
So this is my personal, umm, female gaze from the point of view of an alternative bisexual woman in her twenty 20s. Uh yeah. OK, so I know a lot of men have this misconception that women I'm speaking about more from my personal point of view as well as I guess more so from an, an alternative woman's point of view. I don't, I, I don't talk to, I guess normies much at all. So I can't really say what they like. I mean, I, I'm guessing it might be different, but I, I don't really know.

{ 0:54 }
But at least from my female gaze and from the female gaze from a lot of other alternative women is quite different than the misconception that many men have. We are not looking for a big buff hunk of meat, you know? You know, I mean, if you want to be buffed for your own personal reasons, you know, that's fine as long as you do it in a way that's healthy. But if you're doing it in hopes of umm, I guess in hopes of filling the female gaze, you are deeply wrong. Unfortunately, umm, a lot of women find that quite unattractive. Umm, so I guess what's most liked, or at least for me.

{ 1:56 }
So I'm, I'm going this, this based off mainly my own personal taste. So for me, I like, you know, I, I like a slim guy. He can be scrawny too. I, I really don't care honestly. Or you can have a little bit of like some muscle like, but not like a big hulking mass. I, I like scrawny guys a lot. I think it's just cute and endearing. Cause like you can protect them as well as the fact that I, I, I, I like that they look kind of dead, but also also the fact that they look like something you can protect. So yeah, misconception #1 busted, at least by me. OK #2 personally, I hate facial hair.

{ 2:55 }
Uh, for me, I go, I, I like men who look more androgynous or I guess kind of feminine. Umm. So I, I find facial hair very unattractive personally. I know there's many other people that like it, but for me, I don't like it. Umm, what else? I I really don't care about skin color. Like you can be literally any skin color. I really don't care. I, I like pale skin because it looks dead, but aside from that, I generally just don't care. You know? Your skin color is your skin color. Like I, I really don't have a preference for that. As for hair, I hate short hair on men. Like I guess the tapered, whatever type of things you'd get from a Barber shop.

{ 3:57 }
I don't, I personally hate the way that looks. I like longish or long hair. Men with really long hair, like, you know, past their shoulders, down their back, like that's really beautiful to me. Even guys that have just not even like long, long hair, but I guess longer for a guy or that's kind of shaggy and nice, like, you know, I guess to their chin layered and nice. I like that a lot. I like bangs, not like blunt bangs, but like I got some sweepy type of thing or just something shaggy. Another big misconception is that many men have this idea that women want a Chad.

{ 4:55 }
At least for me, I find that I guess look quite unattractive. I I like I don't know why I want someone with a giant jaw. Can you repeat that again? I don't know why we'd let want some with a giant Joe. I don't find it attractive at all. I don't find this caveman brow Ridge attractive either. No offense to people that naturally have that, but it's not attractive to me or many other people. We associate that with them. Caveman, what else? So I, I love soft features, androgynous features. I like a sweet face. I don't like that whole Hunter's eye thing. I think it's, I mean, at the end of the day, you know, you can't change your face. I mean, you can, but that's really expensive. I mean, naturally speaking, you can't change what you're just given biologically.

{ 6:00 }
But personally, I'm not into the whole look of Hunter eyes or whatever. To me, I just, I don't like the idea of someone being a predator. To me, I know that's not what it literally is, but with, you know, the whole look and connotation, it just doesn't. It's a bit unsettling, though of course there are exceptions.
What else? I love makeup on men. You know, it's really, I just think it's really pretty. It always enhances the look when done right. Like it doesn't have to be elaborate, it doesn't have to be perfect. It could just be some eyeliner, a little bit lipstick and it just enhances the look greatly. Personal style to a person, I think that's just amazing.

{ 6:54 }
I I mean, of course, you know, and everyone has their own taste. Personally, I like fellow Goths. I like guys who look soft and nerdy. Uh, so I love guys and like sweaters. I think it's really cute. Um, I like, I like alternative men in general, if they're a good person, of course, and you know, the whole other nuances and everything and my own personal taste. Cause an alternative man is a very, very broad thing. But I think you get what I mean by alternative style and there's many different alternative styles. But most of all, I like fellow golfs. I like guys who are feminine and cutesy 'cause I love cutesy things a lot. What else? Umm I love piercings on men or any other person.

{ 7:58 }
I I don't have them on myself, but I like them on other people a lot. I think they look very cool and just enhance the whole look. Umm I love jewelry and accessories. When someone puts that on, like it's very nice here, you know, you have your personal style, you know, if you make yourself into a cookie cutter dime a dozen, whatever Chad machine, whatever comes out of the Chad machine. I'm just using a, a metaphor like, yeah, you'll, you'll get someone. You'll get maybe someone. But if you're looking, I mean, I can't see us as a whole, but you'll get someone. But I guess unless you have a great personality, you, you really just are a dime a dozen. And that really goes with anything.

{ 8:59 }
You can look like anything. If you do not have a great personality, if you are not a good person, if you're not interesting, your, your, your dime a dozen. That's just the reality. There's so many horrible people out there that you can find anyone anywhere. You can find any, you know, horny guy that just wants you for your body. Anywhere you can find. You can find anyone who just wants to fuck around anywhere. But to find a good person who you enjoy spending time with and talking with, who shared passions and goals with, now that's something special. And that is not a dime a dozen. So off that tangent, I I like men in heels and platforms. I think they look very nice. What else?

{ 9:58 }
I I love earrings on men or anyone really. What else? Personally I'm not OK. I don't hate blonde hair, but it's not something I'm really that's super into and I'm not into the whole blonde hair blue eyes type thing. I prefer a brunette or someone with black hair or their hair's dyed in a natural color. I think hair that's dyed in a natural color is a green flag in a way. Of course it's very nuanced. You can look like anything and be a terrible person, but that's a topic for another time.
A lot of women really aren't that crazy with their what they're looking for honestly in terms of appearance.

{ 10:57 }
Like I, I went to beauty school. I'm in trying to work in the beauty industry, specifically being a bridal makeup artist. These women are bombshells. They're very gorgeous, but a lot of times their husbands just look like anything. Like they're not. Nothing too outstanding. So you really don't have to worry too much about your appearance. Honestly, even if you look conventionally ugly, it's not the end for you. It really isn't at all. What matters most is your personality, of course. Will it make things significantly more difficult? Yes. But I think there's someone out there for everyone. I mean, you know, there's lots of nerdy guys who are married and you know, they can look, I guess, you know, ugly conventionally, but I mean, they're married, they're happy.

{ 11:58 }
So it's really, you know, and if you're just going for someone who only wants you for to be some I guess, quote UN quote sexy meat log that that's not a lasting relationship. Of course, I have my preferences too. So I mean, I can't say too much, but I mean, at least from people in the alternative community, a lot of us are not looking for something outstanding looking in the sense of what many guys have the idea of like this big muscular testosterone machine. But we're we're not looking for that. We're looking for someone who a lot of women don't really care what you look like, honestly. They'll go for any nerdy guy as long as he's a good person and he has he makes them happy, you know?

{ 13:00 }
And for the ones that do the female gays for that is a lot different than what men have in mind, at least amongst alternative women. I can't speak for nor me women and I, and frankly I can't speak for all women as a whole. We're all very different and it is just speaking towards women who feel attraction towards men because of course there are lesbians. But yeah, what else? Personality, personal. This is huge and this is the main thing really. Like I said, I'm I'm speaking from the alternative woman's point of view. We are not looking for a man that hides his emotions. Or at least I'm not, that's for sure.

{ 13:57 }
I'm not looking for a man that hides his emotions and pretends to be all macho and like the stoic thing. I hate stoic men. I hate to stoic anyone. I find it really annoying 'cause we're we're, we're people. We're living things. We're supposed to show emotion and experience emotion. There's nothing to be ashamed of showing emotion, no much. No matter how much the world indoctrinates men or anyone into thinking, or specifically men into thinking it's bad to show emotion and that you have to be this tough thing all the time, 24/7, the reality is that's not natural. That's something you're indoctrinated to believe. We all have tear ducts. Well, at least most people. When they don't, it's because, you know, disability.

{ 14:57 }
But for the general population, humans generally have tear ducts. We have this for a reason. Crying is natural. Crying is important for everyone. It's literally the body's way of removing, you know, brain chemicals that make you feel terrible. It's a biological mechanism and there's nothing to be ashamed of. You're not weak for crying. If anything, if you cry in front of someone, it shows you have the emotional maturity to know that it's OK to show your emotions and that there's nothing to be ashamed about them. So, so this goes off into the tangent of well, I I went on a tangent already, but goes off into the topic of letting yourself be vulnerable in front of someone.

{ 16:00 }
You need to do that. If you're just pretending to be this hard stoic lunka meat, yeah, you'll probably get some pussy. But you know for what? One night for a little fuck around. If you want a lasting relationship, you have to show your emotions. I don't think anyone genuinely wants to be with a Stella gas. No one wants to be with someone who doesn't chill emotion. If it were like that, you would go with like a lifeless robot.
You know, emotions are what make us people. It's what makes us living things.

{ 16:56 }
You know, it's a part of being alive is having feelings. So there's really nothing to be ashamed of them. Whether it's sadness, anxiety, fear, jealousy, feelings of low self worth. It's fine to show them, and it's important to show them. If you don't let out your feelings, you're not ugly, going to be in pain. That's just a proven fact. Yeah, you can. You can delude yourself with the whole, oh, I'm an alpha male. I'm not going to show any emotion because I'm too cool for that. It doesn't matter. You're a person. You need to show your emotions. You need to live. You need to enjoy life, but with life comes pain too, and it's OK to show painful emotions.

{ 18:00 }
What else?
And yeah, like, I for me, I like a guy who's soft and sweet and kind and gentle. Not not some tough guy. I mean, he could be strong physically, but one who flaunts it and makes it their entire personality. You may be tough physically, but are you really strong as a person? Are you strong mentally? I think not. You know, humility comes with strength, honest with true strength. Arrogance is so appalling.

{ 18:48 }
And I know a lot of guys nowadays have this whole idea of, oh, I want to look smacks and become perfect and be the best. No one's perfect. And even if you look quote, UN quote better than the next guy, thinking you're better than them for that is just disgusting. You know, You know, you can look really, I guess, conventionally ugly in terms of appearance. But you know, if that conventionally ugly guy has an amazing personality, he's a good person, He has a heart of gold. He cares about others, he cares about the world. He's better than any asshole, Chad, and that's just a fact.
What else I'm trying to think. But yeah, show your emotions, be human, be a person. Don't be ashamed to cry or be vulnerable. Granted, you have to do it in front of the right person, right people. We do it in front of the wrong people. They'll take advantage of you. So with that comes learning who to and who not to trust.
Don't be scared to be soft. Don't be scared to like traditionally feminine things. It doesn't mean you're a pussy. It there's nothing wrong with it really at all. People like what they like. As long as you're not liking something harmful, I don't see the problem with it.

{ 20:56 }
Yeah, it can be weird, but like, I mean, you know, you can be a man and like dolls or, you know, makeup or My Little Pony. As long as you don't turn into something gross and fucked up, there's nothing wrong with it at all. Do you like fanboys? Yes I do, I think they're very nice. Except for the ones who do it just for TikTok cloud. On that tangent, anyone in my opinion who makes thirst traps for the sole purpose of clout and attention. I find that extremely unattractive. You can look hot, you can look like a bombshell, but that behavior is appalling. It's repulsive. You know, I've seen, you know, I guess these handsome looking guys on Pinterest, but then I go and see their Instagram and it's just them flaunting their bodies for clout.

{ 22:00 }
And do they look handsome? Yes, but that behavior is just gross. It makes me cringe. Like if you post your fashion that's cool that's awesome, but posting just your body for the sake of attention that that, that's repulsive. I don't care how hot you are, that behavior is repulsive. And honestly, this goes for anyone of any gender. I just find attention seeking behavior disgusting.
Yeah that that's it. I hope you enjoyed my thoughts. Thank you for listening.

--- End of transcript ---

She will date guys from 5'0" - 5'5". She likes skinny guys but she's open to chubby guys. Her favorite kind of dudes are femboys, goths and nerds.

femboymaxxing is the new wave?

• +1
She’s a dom mommy nobody wants those anyways

A real conversation translated directly into words never form good sentences. How tf am I supposed to read this? At least rewrite it you can even let AI do it

• +1

I got this information directly from an autistic goth girl. This a speech to text transcription.

{ 0:01 }
So this is my personal, umm, female gaze from the point of view of an alternative bisexual woman in her twenty 20s. Uh yeah. OK, so I know a lot of men have this misconception that women I'm speaking about more from my personal point of view as well as I guess more so from an, an alternative woman's point of view. I don't, I, I don't talk to, I guess normies much at all. So I can't really say what they like. I mean, I, I'm guessing it might be different, but I, I don't really know.

{ 0:54 }
But at least from my female gaze and from the female gaze from a lot of other alternative women is quite different than the misconception that many men have. We are not looking for a big buff hunk of meat, you know? You know, I mean, if you want to be buffed for your own personal reasons, you know, that's fine as long as you do it in a way that's healthy. But if you're doing it in hopes of umm, I guess in hopes of filling the female gaze, you are deeply wrong. Unfortunately, umm, a lot of women find that quite unattractive. Umm, so I guess what's most liked, or at least for me.

{ 1:56 }
So I'm, I'm going this, this based off mainly my own personal taste. So for me, I like, you know, I, I like a slim guy. He can be scrawny too. I, I really don't care honestly. Or you can have a little bit of like some muscle like, but not like a big hulking mass. I, I like scrawny guys a lot. I think it's just cute and endearing. Cause like you can protect them as well as the fact that I, I, I, I like that they look kind of dead, but also also the fact that they look like something you can protect. So yeah, misconception #1 busted, at least by me. OK #2 personally, I hate facial hair.

{ 2:55 }
Uh, for me, I go, I, I like men who look more androgynous or I guess kind of feminine. Umm. So I, I find facial hair very unattractive personally. I know there's many other people that like it, but for me, I don't like it. Umm, what else? I I really don't care about skin color. Like you can be literally any skin color. I really don't care. I, I like pale skin because it looks dead, but aside from that, I generally just don't care. You know? Your skin color is your skin color. Like I, I really don't have a preference for that. As for hair, I hate short hair on men. Like I guess the tapered, whatever type of things you'd get from a Barber shop.

{ 3:57 }
I don't, I personally hate the way that looks. I like longish or long hair. Men with really long hair, like, you know, past their shoulders, down their back, like that's really beautiful to me. Even guys that have just not even like long, long hair, but I guess longer for a guy or that's kind of shaggy and nice, like, you know, I guess to their chin layered and nice. I like that a lot. I like bangs, not like blunt bangs, but like I got some sweepy type of thing or just something shaggy. Another big misconception is that many men have this idea that women want a Chad.

{ 4:55 }
At least for me, I find that I guess look quite unattractive. I I like I don't know why I want someone with a giant jaw. Can you repeat that again? I don't know why we'd let want some with a giant Joe. I don't find it attractive at all. I don't find this caveman brow Ridge attractive either. No offense to people that naturally have that, but it's not attractive to me or many other people. We associate that with them. Caveman, what else? So I, I love soft features, androgynous features. I like a sweet face. I don't like that whole Hunter's eye thing. I think it's, I mean, at the end of the day, you know, you can't change your face. I mean, you can, but that's really expensive. I mean, naturally speaking, you can't change what you're just given biologically.

{ 6:00 }
But personally, I'm not into the whole look of Hunter eyes or whatever. To me, I just, I don't like the idea of someone being a predator. To me, I know that's not what it literally is, but with, you know, the whole look and connotation, it just doesn't. It's a bit unsettling, though of course there are exceptions.
What else? I love makeup on men. You know, it's really, I just think it's really pretty. It always enhances the look when done right. Like it doesn't have to be elaborate, it doesn't have to be perfect. It could just be some eyeliner, a little bit lipstick and it just enhances the look greatly. Personal style to a person, I think that's just amazing.

{ 6:54 }
I I mean, of course, you know, and everyone has their own taste. Personally, I like fellow Goths. I like guys who look soft and nerdy. Uh, so I love guys and like sweaters. I think it's really cute. Um, I like, I like alternative men in general, if they're a good person, of course, and you know, the whole other nuances and everything and my own personal taste. Cause an alternative man is a very, very broad thing. But I think you get what I mean by alternative style and there's many different alternative styles. But most of all, I like fellow golfs. I like guys who are feminine and cutesy 'cause I love cutesy things a lot. What else? Umm I love piercings on men or any other person.

{ 7:58 }
I I don't have them on myself, but I like them on other people a lot. I think they look very cool and just enhance the whole look. Umm I love jewelry and accessories. When someone puts that on, like it's very nice here, you know, you have your personal style, you know, if you make yourself into a cookie cutter dime a dozen, whatever Chad machine, whatever comes out of the Chad machine. I'm just using a, a metaphor like, yeah, you'll, you'll get someone. You'll get maybe someone. But if you're looking, I mean, I can't see us as a whole, but you'll get someone. But I guess unless you have a great personality, you, you really just are a dime a dozen. And that really goes with anything.

{ 8:59 }
You can look like anything. If you do not have a great personality, if you are not a good person, if you're not interesting, your, your, your dime a dozen. That's just the reality. There's so many horrible people out there that you can find anyone anywhere. You can find any, you know, horny guy that just wants you for your body. Anywhere you can find. You can find anyone who just wants to fuck around anywhere. But to find a good person who you enjoy spending time with and talking with, who shared passions and goals with, now that's something special. And that is not a dime a dozen. So off that tangent, I I like men in heels and platforms. I think they look very nice. What else?

{ 9:58 }
I I love earrings on men or anyone really. What else? Personally I'm not OK. I don't hate blonde hair, but it's not something I'm really that's super into and I'm not into the whole blonde hair blue eyes type thing. I prefer a brunette or someone with black hair or their hair's dyed in a natural color. I think hair that's dyed in a natural color is a green flag in a way. Of course it's very nuanced. You can look like anything and be a terrible person, but that's a topic for another time.
A lot of women really aren't that crazy with their what they're looking for honestly in terms of appearance.

{ 10:57 }
Like I, I went to beauty school. I'm in trying to work in the beauty industry, specifically being a bridal makeup artist. These women are bombshells. They're very gorgeous, but a lot of times their husbands just look like anything. Like they're not. Nothing too outstanding. So you really don't have to worry too much about your appearance. Honestly, even if you look conventionally ugly, it's not the end for you. It really isn't at all. What matters most is your personality, of course. Will it make things significantly more difficult? Yes. But I think there's someone out there for everyone. I mean, you know, there's lots of nerdy guys who are married and you know, they can look, I guess, you know, ugly conventionally, but I mean, they're married, they're happy.

{ 11:58 }
So it's really, you know, and if you're just going for someone who only wants you for to be some I guess, quote UN quote sexy meat log that that's not a lasting relationship. Of course, I have my preferences too. So I mean, I can't say too much, but I mean, at least from people in the alternative community, a lot of us are not looking for something outstanding looking in the sense of what many guys have the idea of like this big muscular testosterone machine. But we're we're not looking for that. We're looking for someone who a lot of women don't really care what you look like, honestly. They'll go for any nerdy guy as long as he's a good person and he has he makes them happy, you know?

{ 13:00 }
And for the ones that do the female gays for that is a lot different than what men have in mind, at least amongst alternative women. I can't speak for nor me women and I, and frankly I can't speak for all women as a whole. We're all very different and it is just speaking towards women who feel attraction towards men because of course there are lesbians. But yeah, what else? Personality, personal. This is huge and this is the main thing really. Like I said, I'm I'm speaking from the alternative woman's point of view. We are not looking for a man that hides his emotions. Or at least I'm not, that's for sure.

{ 13:57 }
I'm not looking for a man that hides his emotions and pretends to be all macho and like the stoic thing. I hate stoic men. I hate to stoic anyone. I find it really annoying 'cause we're we're, we're people. We're living things. We're supposed to show emotion and experience emotion. There's nothing to be ashamed of showing emotion, no much. No matter how much the world indoctrinates men or anyone into thinking, or specifically men into thinking it's bad to show emotion and that you have to be this tough thing all the time, 24/7, the reality is that's not natural. That's something you're indoctrinated to believe. We all have tear ducts. Well, at least most people. When they don't, it's because, you know, disability.

{ 14:57 }
But for the general population, humans generally have tear ducts. We have this for a reason. Crying is natural. Crying is important for everyone. It's literally the body's way of removing, you know, brain chemicals that make you feel terrible. It's a biological mechanism and there's nothing to be ashamed of. You're not weak for crying. If anything, if you cry in front of someone, it shows you have the emotional maturity to know that it's OK to show your emotions and that there's nothing to be ashamed about them. So, so this goes off into the tangent of well, I I went on a tangent already, but goes off into the topic of letting yourself be vulnerable in front of someone.

{ 16:00 }
You need to do that. If you're just pretending to be this hard stoic lunka meat, yeah, you'll probably get some pussy. But you know for what? One night for a little fuck around. If you want a lasting relationship, you have to show your emotions. I don't think anyone genuinely wants to be with a Stella gas. No one wants to be with someone who doesn't chill emotion. If it were like that, you would go with like a lifeless robot.
You know, emotions are what make us people. It's what makes us living things.

{ 16:56 }
You know, it's a part of being alive is having feelings. So there's really nothing to be ashamed of them. Whether it's sadness, anxiety, fear, jealousy, feelings of low self worth. It's fine to show them, and it's important to show them. If you don't let out your feelings, you're not ugly, going to be in pain. That's just a proven fact. Yeah, you can. You can delude yourself with the whole, oh, I'm an alpha male. I'm not going to show any emotion because I'm too cool for that. It doesn't matter. You're a person. You need to show your emotions. You need to live. You need to enjoy life, but with life comes pain too, and it's OK to show painful emotions.

{ 18:00 }
What else?
And yeah, like, I for me, I like a guy who's soft and sweet and kind and gentle. Not not some tough guy. I mean, he could be strong physically, but one who flaunts it and makes it their entire personality. You may be tough physically, but are you really strong as a person? Are you strong mentally? I think not. You know, humility comes with strength, honest with true strength. Arrogance is so appalling.

{ 18:48 }
And I know a lot of guys nowadays have this whole idea of, oh, I want to look smacks and become perfect and be the best. No one's perfect. And even if you look quote, UN quote better than the next guy, thinking you're better than them for that is just disgusting. You know, You know, you can look really, I guess, conventionally ugly in terms of appearance. But you know, if that conventionally ugly guy has an amazing personality, he's a good person, He has a heart of gold. He cares about others, he cares about the world. He's better than any asshole, Chad, and that's just a fact.
What else I'm trying to think. But yeah, show your emotions, be human, be a person. Don't be ashamed to cry or be vulnerable. Granted, you have to do it in front of the right person, right people. We do it in front of the wrong people. They'll take advantage of you. So with that comes learning who to and who not to trust.
Don't be scared to be soft. Don't be scared to like traditionally feminine things. It doesn't mean you're a pussy. It there's nothing wrong with it really at all. People like what they like. As long as you're not liking something harmful, I don't see the problem with it.

{ 20:56 }
Yeah, it can be weird, but like, I mean, you know, you can be a man and like dolls or, you know, makeup or My Little Pony. As long as you don't turn into something gross and fucked up, there's nothing wrong with it at all. Do you like fanboys? Yes I do, I think they're very nice. Except for the ones who do it just for TikTok cloud. On that tangent, anyone in my opinion who makes thirst traps for the sole purpose of clout and attention. I find that extremely unattractive. You can look hot, you can look like a bombshell, but that behavior is appalling. It's repulsive. You know, I've seen, you know, I guess these handsome looking guys on Pinterest, but then I go and see their Instagram and it's just them flaunting their bodies for clout.

{ 22:00 }
And do they look handsome? Yes, but that behavior is just gross. It makes me cringe. Like if you post your fashion that's cool that's awesome, but posting just your body for the sake of attention that that, that's repulsive. I don't care how hot you are, that behavior is repulsive. And honestly, this goes for anyone of any gender. I just find attention seeking behavior disgusting.
Yeah that that's it. I hope you enjoyed my thoughts. Thank you for listening.

--- End of transcript ---

She will date guys from 5'0" - 5'5". She likes skinny guys but she's open to chubby guys. Her favorite kind of dudes are femboys, goths and nerds.

sorry 6'5 mass monster or death