Kraken

White: 560
Black: -308
Asian: 240
Indian: -246
Middle eastern: -89
Hispanic: 140
Mixed race: 215

Subtracted the decreased from the increased and we come to the following conclusion of racial hierarchy of females:

1. White
2. Asian
3. Mixed race
4. Hispanic
5. Middle eastern
6. Indian
7. Black

Tbh I thought asian women would be no.1, weird how whites are no.1 despite them being tall, kinda masculine faces, and not petite like asian women. i wonder what it is about white women that people like so much.

also imagine geomaxxing to africa or india, id imagine it would be even easier than SEAmaxxing. why does no one else do that? is there a reason i should know about or is it cos not many people like indian or black women

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lordgandy2000, john2, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 2 others
View attachment 1812186
White: 560
Black: -308
Asian: 240
Indian: -246
Middle eastern: -89
Hispanic: 140
Mixed race: 215

Subtracted the decreased from the increased and we come to the following conclusion of racial hierarchy of females:

1. White
2. Asian
3. Mixed race
4. Hispanic
5. Middle eastern
6. Indian
7. Black

Tbh I thought asian women would be no.1, weird how whites are no.1 despite them being tall, kinda masculine faces, and not petite like asian women. i wonder what it is about white women that people like so much.

also imagine geomaxxing to africa or india, id imagine it would be even easier than SEAmaxxing. why does no one else do that? is there a reason i should know about or is it cos not many people like indian or black women
"Tbh I thought asian women would be no.1, weird how whites are no.1 despite them being tall, kinda masculine faces, and not petite like asian women. i wonder what it is about white women that people like so much."

Because like white men, they are "balanced".
They aren't as petite as asian women, but they have more curves than them, being completely flat isn't feminine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

[/SPOILER]
Slavic women are petite

Even malnourished ugly curry poojetas fog sheboons :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 17829
Based thread and yes, Indian women are better than sheboons.

• +1
white wymxn can have all the qualities of asian wymxn without having ugly faces like them, that's why.

• +1