the final blackpill for ukcels is realising @xtra is right

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling
@Xtra

looks don’t matter in the uk every single girl is a slut and it’s a NT issue if you can’t have sex here

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: butterworld, med, GabachoCopium and 4 others
water nigga

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Sounds more like lifefuel to me than blackpill tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, czwarty and GabachoCopium
@Xtra

looks don’t matter in the uk every single girl is a slut and it’s a NT issue if you can’t have sex here
every girl from the UK is either LTB or lower. Attractive ones are from other Europe countries

• +1
@Xtra

other countries may be lookist but i swear the girls here will fuck anything ive seen it my entire life

• +1
every girl from the UK is either LTB or lower. Attractive ones are from other Europe countries
the ugly British girl is a meme, there’s ugly people and good looking people from all countries, it’s common in british schools to see a couple where the girl is good looking while the guy is straight up 3/10

other countries may be lookist but i swear the girls here will fuck anything ive seen it my entire life
How is that a bad thing nigga

@penta
i don’t know why i denied it so much but you’re right