The final blackpill : give up on the never-ending quest to find the reason

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Us blackpillers are logical and data-driven, so we love to seek and discover rules to describe the patterns we observe in everyday life. Unfortunately, these rules, no matter how detailed and sophisticated, can’t account for all data points. As analytically-thinking looks-theorists, we continue searching for answers to explain the exceptions, playing the cards of the NT pill, height theory, hair theory, BBC pill, JBW, etc. in endless PSL debates over what the real reality is. The imperfect models of the real world frequently leave us with more outliers and more questions.

Y’all notice pretty girls with ugly subhumans IRL. Compared to a few of those guys, you look better, you’re taller, you have better game, and you have higher social status, yet they get girls while girls reject and abuse you nonstop. The clues point to one crystal-clear conclusion : there is no answer. There’s no answer that can explain why you cannot attract women despite your superhuman efforts. We ought to get past the mentality that sexual inequality can be explained by a multitude of measurable factors like FWHR, gonial angle, ES ratio, height, penis size, income, ethnicity, approach count, IQ, geographic location, etc. Perhaps there isn’t any combination of observable factors that cleanly differentiates sex-havers and involuntary celibates. What if inceldom is a logic-defying fate?

It’s about time we realize it isn’t a matter of looks, money, status, game, personality, The Norwood Reaper, finasteride, or tongue posture—it’s a simple matter of us vs. them. They get women, and we do not; it just is. No need to dig for reasons—it just is. The reason you can’t get girls is you are you. The reason I can’t get girls is I am me. We aren’t them.

We can’t get women because. Just because. End of story.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Hikicel69, Anchor_Ship and 30 others
based determinist
its over:feelsmage:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 14392, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 14392, LebenistneHure and 18 others
Everything is objective, everything can be explained, and everything has a reason/meaning.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, mogstar, Jamal2222 and 9 others
Look Money status

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface, Deleted member and 3 others
Everything is objective, everything can be explained, and everything has a reason/meaning.
Jjgh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 14848, AlexAP and 19 others

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, thecel and datboijj
The "Dokkōdō" (Japanese: 獨行道) ("The Path of Aloneness", "The Way to Go Forth Alone", or "The Way of Walking Alone") is a short work written by Miyamoto Musashi a week before he died in 1645. It consists of 21 precepts. "Dokkodo" was largely composed on the occasion of Musashi giving away his possessions in preparation for death, and was dedicated to his favorite disciple, Terao Magonojō (to whom the earlier Go rin no sho [The Book of Five Rings] had also been dedicated), who took them to heart. "Dokkōdō" expresses a stringent, honest, and ascetic view of life.
The 21 precepts of Dokkodo:

1. Accept everything just the way it is.

2. Do not seek pleasure for its own sake.

3. Do not, under any circumstances, depend on a partial feeling.

4. Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world.

5. Be detached from desire your whole life long.

6. Do not regret what you have done.

7. Never be jealous.

8. Never let yourself be saddened by a separation.

9. Resentment and complaint are appropriate neither for oneself or others.

10. Do not let yourself be guided by the feeling of lust or love.

11. In all things have no preferences.

12. Be indifferent to where you live.

13. Do not pursue the taste of good food.

14. Do not hold on to possessions you no longer need.

15. Do not act following customary beliefs.

16. Do not collect weapons or practice with weapons beyond what is useful.

17. Do not fear death.

18. Do not seek to possess either goods or fiefs for your old age.

19. Respect Buddha and the gods without counting on their help.

20. You may abandon your own body but you must preserve your honour.

21. Never stray from the way.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Hikicel69, Merćer and 3 others
Look Money status

Although the LMS triad explains most females’ mate selections, there’re women who get with other men who’re worse than you are in every way. You’re taller, wider, hotter, richer, and more sociable—yet she dates that obese subhuman over there instead of you. What gives?

Y’all notice pretty girls with ugly subhumans IRL. Compared to a few of those guys, you look better, you’re taller, you have better game, and you have higher social status, yet they get girls while girls reject and abuse you nonstop.

It can’t be that all the women have ugly fetishes. The above scenario occurs way too frequently for “ugly fetishes” to be a plausible theory.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 14848, Albeacho and 1 other person
it’s a simple matter of us vs. them.
okay, so basically kill all norms, in gta 5 and Minecraft. MOBILIZE YOUR OMNI DIRECTIONAL MOBILITY GEAR

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and thecel
the reason is you are rotting on a forum

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
Although the LMS triad explains most females’ mate selections, there’re women who get with other men who’re worse than you are in every way. You’re taller, wider, hotter, richer, and more sociable—yet she dates that obese subhuman over there instead of you. What gives?
Study of society isn't like science.

In science a theory must be always true to be true, in sociology we just analyse the "trend" aka what happens majority of times, but ofc there will be outliers, always

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Toth's thot, Velvet_Thorns and 1 other person
Study of society isn't like science.

In science a theory must be always true to be true, in sociology we just analyse the "trend" aka what happens majority of times, but ofc there will be outliers, always

What explains the outliers? Should we keep on debating NT/height/BBC/JBW in attempts to reason them out , or should we chill and accept that we’ve been uniquely fucked over by the Universe (they lucky ’n’ we unlucky)?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
dnrd chang
tldr; you mog.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, mogstar, mulattomaxxer and 6 others
What explains the outliers? Should we keep on debating NT/height/BBC/JBW in attempts to reason them out , or should we chill and accept that we’ve been uniquely fucked over by the Universe?
First option is funnier.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 11758 and SadLivwr
the reason is you are rotting on a forum

I guarantee you there’s an utter subhuman on Planet Earth rotting on forum(s) for twice the time I rot who has no problem getting girls.

I notice things that contradict the blackpill on a daily basis. Maybe my inceldom isn’t due to looks but is due to unexplainable, logic-defying phenomena.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, mogstar, Albeacho and 1 other person
What explains the outliers? Should we keep on debating NT/height/BBC/JBW in attempts to reason them out , or should we chill and accept that we’ve been uniquely fucked over by the Universe (they lucky ’n’ we unlucky)?
Blackpill ideology is true on average but no ideology is perfect over one hundred peecent of reality. The world is complex and the reasons why some may be incels while some arent are highly contextual.

• +1
>spends all of his time on looksmax
>wonders why he can’t get women

you can get women. This community and your “logic and facts” are not the way

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
The reason is because you're ugly and/or mentally ill. It's inescapable:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 3828, xefo and 2 others
>spends all of his time on looksmax
>wonders why he can’t get women

you can get women. This community and your “logic and facts” are not the way

The time I spend on looksmax is irrelevant to my attractiveness. Women don’t know I’m a Looksmax user.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
The time I spend on looksmax is irrelevant to my attractiveness. Women don’t know I’m a Looksmax user.
Yeah, no. If you think the blackpill is factual, you’re cucking yourself

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 11758 and thecel
I notice things that contradict the blackpill on a daily basis. Maybe my inceldom isn’t due to looks but is due to unexplainable, logic-defying phenomena.
Like what?
Every couple I’ve seen can fall under LMS. Status to me can be social status or even how “respected” you are, that would cover all the black manlets that thugmax. Status would cover people that are extremely neurotypical with large friend circles.

Have you seen short, ugly, broke, friendless, beta men with girls on a daily basis?

and even then, if you do, are the women even attractive?
having to dumpster dive doesn’t impress me at all

• +1
Like what?
Every couple I’ve seen can fall under LMS. Status to me can be social status or even how “respected” you are, that would cover all the black manlets that thugmax. Status would cover people that are extremely neurotypical with large friend circles.

Have you seen short, ugly, broke, friendless, beta men with girls on a daily basis?

and even then, if you do, are the women even attractive?
having to dumpster dive doesn’t impress me at all

Their women usually aren’t attractive if the guys don’t have the social circle, and I’ve never seen utterly confirmed friendless guys with girls. But there’re plenty of birdcel subhumans with good social circles who don’t have a single problem with getting girls. If the guys have good social circles, commonly their women are attractive. But I can’t get any women whatsoever.

Yeah, so is social circle the answer? Nope it ain’t—get this:

The social circle defies the blackpill too. Some guys are WAY TOO SHORT AND/OR UGLY to theoretically be capable of obtaining any non-uglass-nerdcel-sperg social circles, yet I see some mega manlet birdcels who have social circles composed of popular, cool people not truecel-looking dudes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 14848, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
The women usually aren’t very attractive if the guys don’t have the social circle. If the guys have good social circles, the women are usually attractive. But I can’t get any women whatsoever.
Do you think they have a physical / mental feature that you don’t have?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Do you think they have a physical / mental feature that you don’t have?

Nothing that can make differences in mate selections. They may be more intelligent than I am, for instance, but I bet I still can communicate just as well as they can. Some of them are in nerdcels’ extracurriculars like the Science Olympiad, and how is that supposed to help acquire a socially attractive friend group let alone get girls? Yeah some of them won state competitions and awards and stuff, but I doubt I’d suddenly be surrounded by cool guys and hot girls if I were to win State. It doesn’t add up.

Damn that’s deep bro

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 11758 and thecel
Nothing that can make differences in mate selections. They may be more intelligent than I am, for instance, but I bet I still can communicate just as well as they can. Some of them are in nerdcels’ extracurriculars like the Science Olympiad, and how is that supposed to help acquire a socially attractive friend group let alone get girls? Yeah some of them won state competitions and awards and stuff, but I doubt I’d suddenly be surrounded by cool guys and hot girls if I were to win State. It doesn’t add up.
Are they more neurotypical maybe and can function better in a social environment?
again, I definitely don’t consider dumpster diving and settling for women you don’t find attractive as “getting girls”.
Are you basically saying in your school, there’s many nerds that are uglier and shorter than you with (looksmatched) girls?

these geeks that are doing these competitions and stuff are still engaging in a more active social life than an incel, and are probably more neurotypical, even if they pretty much accept that they won’t ever fuck a cute girl within their niche.
and I think there are some girls that also understand their looks / social place and know they can’t get chads so they’ll settle for their looksmatch in their social circle.

I think that “us and them” factor you’re talking about is really neurotypical, for a lack of a better term to encompass everything that isn’t LMS. Even those geeky nerds aren’t depressing themselves over the blackpill or even seeking it, they’re somewhat comfortable in their delusions and their place in the hiegharchy, which is more attractive than being someone whose a realist and given up on life , to society I guess

• Love it
  • +1
Are they more neurotypical maybe and can function better in a social environment?
again, I definitely don’t consider dumpster diving and settling for women you don’t find attractive as “getting girls”.
Are you basically saying in your school, there’s many nerds that are uglier and shorter than you with (looksmatched) girls?

these geeks that are doing these competitions and stuff are still engaging in a more active social life than an incel, and are probably more neurotypical, even if they pretty much accept that they won’t ever fuck a cute girl within their niche.
and I think there are some girls that also understand their looks / social place and know they can’t get chads so they’ll settle for their looksmatch in their social circle.

I think that “us and them” factor you’re talking about is really neurotypical, for a lack of a better term to encompass everything that isn’t LMS. Even those geeky nerds aren’t depressing themselves over the blackpill or even seeking it, they’re somewhat comfortable in their delusions and their place in the hiegharchy, which is more attractive than being someone whose a realist and given up on life , to society I guess

👍 mirin hi effort

I used the phrase, “on a daily basis”, to make my point more impactful (I hope it worked or else I’m a severe writingcel). I actually meant that I see the same few people regularly (like in the halls on nearly every school day). Cus, same school, same people. There definitely aren’t many people shorter and uglier than I am; there’re only very few (cus I’m an ugly manlet midget ricecel).

I don’t see NT as sufficient to explain it.

Most of these nerd guys don’t get girls, and some do. But ALL of them get 100X more male respect than I get. Other nerdcels are treated the way human beings should be treated; I’m treated like I’m subhuman.

And I’m not an aspie sperg autist with dementia and a bad stutter. I don’t have excellent interpersonal skills, but they aren’t straight terrible either. Other nerdcels’ social skills aren’t a whole ton better than mine are. A little difference in NT-ness doesn’t seem like enough to make the jump from total doomer coomer incel all the way to getting respect and girls. I can’t begin to convince myself that such minor differences in NT-ness create the huge differences between them and me. Maybe I’m wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
reminder for your ugly gook ass that youre getting mogged by this chadpreet
ThrSlayerEternal111

tdr; youre a gook and you and small dick and brain family deserve to be raped by KKK members and your entire nation of dog eaters nuked out of existence(all in gta 5 ofc)

• So Sad
fuck data always trust your gut feeling. 80% of ur brain is subconcious

• Woah
Well, there could be a variety of reasons: for a small percentage of girls personality unironically matters, or maybe she is simply crazy, on drugs, or that guy reminds her of her father or she was abused/raped by a guy who looks the same and this damaged her mentally, etc...
Around 90% of the girls are pretty predictable - they go for guys with looks/status/money, but 10% of them can act and think pretty different and go for guys who don't seem to have anything going for them, but they still see something in them that other people can't see.

• Woah
👍 mirin hi effort

I used the phrase, “on a daily basis”, to make my point more impactful (I hope it worked or else I’m a severe writingcel). I actually meant that I see the same few people regularly (like in the halls on nearly every school day). Cus, same school, same people. There definitely aren’t many people shorter and uglier than I am; there’re only very few (cus I’m an ugly manlet midget ricecel).

I don’t see NT as sufficient to explain it.

Most of these nerd guys don’t get girls, and some do. But ALL of them get 100X more male respect than I get. Other nerdcels are treated the way human beings should be treated; I’m treated like I’m subhuman.

And I’m not an aspie sperg autist with dementia and a bad stutter. I don’t have excellent interpersonal skills, but they aren’t straight terrible either. Other nerdcels’ social skills aren’t a whole ton better than mine are. A little difference in NT-ness doesn’t seem like enough to make the jump from total doomer coomer incel all the way to getting respect and girls. I can’t begin to convince myself that such minor differences in NT-ness create the huge differences between them and me. Maybe I’m wrong.
Well do you have a social circle? I take it you’re a loner like most cels. You keep saying they “get girls” but I don’t believe that, if you’re using “girls” plural. They’re barely looksmatching, and even at that, you’ll say that it’s only a few of the nerds lucky enough to do so. That doesn’t seem to make a big gap between them and you. If the nerds have their own niche and social circle, it’s their NT that lets them connect with people, even if they’re low status people they’re connecting with.

when I was in school, yeah , a couple nerds managed to looksmatch with some geeky glasses wearing 3/10 Noodleroach but like I said , that hardly disproves the blackpill to me. They didn’t physically mog me much but they had a social circle to find their looksmatch.

• +1
The social circle defies the blackpill too. Some guys are WAY TOO SHORT AND/OR UGLY to theoretically be capable of obtaining any non-uglass-nerdcel-sperg social circles, yet I see some mega manlet birdcels who have social circles composed of popular, cool people not truecel-looking dudes.
Most of them would have status or be giving something to the friend group, e.g. they might be funny, they might be a childhood friend of one guy, they might organise parties and hire venues etc. Literally no one wants to be around short/uglycels unless they are of use.

I know this because I was the butt of every joke in highschool coz i was short/prepubescent, especially when there were girls around. I went along with it and it was funny as fuck for a while tbh, i got decently popular. But eventually it becomes too much and you descend into non-neurotypicality.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 275
Us blackpillers are logical and data-driven, so we love to seek and discover rules to describe the patterns we observe in everyday life. Unfortunately, these rules, no matter how detailed and sophisticated, can’t account for all data points. As analytically-thinking looks-theorists, we continue searching for answers to explain the exceptions, playing the cards of the NT pill, height theory, hair theory, BBC pill, JBW, etc. in endless PSL debates over what the real reality is. The imperfect models of the real world frequently leave us with more outliers and more questions.

Y’all notice pretty girls with ugly subhumans IRL. Compared to a few of those guys, you look better, you’re taller, you have better game, and you have higher social status, yet they get girls while girls reject and abuse you nonstop. The clues point to one crystal-clear conclusion : there is no answer. There’s no answer that can explain why you cannot attract women despite your superhuman efforts. We ought to get past the mentality that sexual inequality can be explained by a multitude of measurable factors like FWHR, gonial angle, ES ratio, height, penis size, income, ethnicity, approach count, IQ, geographic location, etc. Perhaps there isn’t any combination of observable factors that cleanly differentiates sex-havers and involuntary celibates. What if inceldom is a logic-defying fate?

It’s about time we realize it isn’t a matter of looks, money, status, game, personality, The Norwood Reaper, finasteride, or tongue posture—it’s a simple matter of us vs. them. They get women, and we do not; it just is. No need to dig for reasons—it just is. The reason you can’t get girls is you are you. The reason I can’t get girls is I am me. We aren’t them.

What’s this cope? You got Girls you either got no game or no looks that’s it

• Hmm...
Jfl. You can't get women because you're a 5'4 asian framecel teenager. :lul: keep coping.

Your height harms your prospects (I told you to fucking steal your mom's credit card and buy GH and megadose it).
Your ethnicity harms your prospects.
Your frame is a huge disadvantage.

There's logical tangible explanations for your lack of success.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, thecel and Need2Ascend
Who gives a shit about theories jfl

Life is simple af:
1) Be as good looking as possible
2) Do whatever the fuck you want and live your best life, the better your looks the more you can do

No need to overcomplicate it

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Hikicel69, Essonerian and thecel
The "Dokkōdō" (Japanese: 獨行道) ("The Path of Aloneness", "The Way to Go Forth Alone", or "The Way of Walking Alone") is a short work written by Miyamoto Musashi a week before he died in 1645. It consists of 21 precepts. "Dokkodo" was largely composed on the occasion of Musashi giving away his possessions in preparation for death, and was dedicated to his favorite disciple, Terao Magonojō (to whom the earlier Go rin no sho [The Book of Five Rings] had also been dedicated), who took them to heart. "Dokkōdō" expresses a stringent, honest, and ascetic view of life.

7. Never be jealous.

17. Do not fear death.

cringe mentality - just trick yourself into thinking hardship is good theory

literally "You will own NOTHING and you will like it" tier thinking

• +1
Jfl. You can't get women because you're a 5'4 asian framecel teenager. :lul: keep coping.

Your height harms your prospects (I told you to fucking steal your mom's credit card and buy GH and megadose it).

My point was that the blackpilled explanations fall short at accounting for a few guys who apparently defy the laws of the blackpill—guys with vibrant social lives and female interactions and, at the same time, genetics equal to or worse than mine.

Genetic disadvantages are the answer to why don’t you slay and fornicate just like Chad does. But genetic disadvantages don’t fully explain your lack of success, nor do status and money, since some ugly manlets have both respect and women without being famous and rich.

Somewhere out there, there’s a 5'4" Asian framecel teenager (or worse) with a vibrant vibrant social life and an abundance of females’ attention.

The blackpill explains why Chads are so much more successful than you are, but it doesn’t explain why a random Indian midget in your school is flourishing socially while you get rejected on sight by males and females.

Last edited:
just get fucked by chad OP

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
Somewhere out there, there’s a 5'4" Asian framecel teenager (or worse) with a vibrant vibrant social life and an abundance of females’ attention
Extreme outliers, and probably have a good face and low inhibitions.

How is your heightmaxxing going btw thecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and thecel
Extreme outliers, and probably have a good face and low inhibitions.

How is your heightmaxxing going btw thecel

What if he doesn’t have a good face? Low inhib and NT aren’t enough to lift someone up from the truecel life all the way to the normie expereince. The truecel-genes guy has got the normie experience, and low inhibition can’t be the thing that got him there. And so what if he’s an extreme outlier?. Blackpillers just go muh outliers focus on the rules not their exceptions, but it doesn’t change the fact that outliers of such significant magnitude indicate that our worldview isn’t completely sound.

Last edited:

My point was that the blackpilled explanations fall short at accounting for a few guys who apparently defy the laws of the blackpill—guys with vibrant social lives and female interactions and, at the same time, genetics equal to or worse than mine.

Genetic disadvantages are the answer to why don’t you slay and fornicate just like Chad does. But genetic disadvantages don’t fully explain your lack of success, nor do status and money, since some ugly manlets have both respect and women without being famous and rich.

Somewhere out there, there’s a 5'4" Asian framecel teenager (or worse) with a vibrant vibrant social life and an abundance of females’ attention.

The blackpill explains why Chads are so much more successful than you are, but it doesn’t explain why a random Indian midget in your school is flourishing socially while you get rejected on sight by males and females.
Im asian myself and the short asian blackpill outliers I have personally known all have predominantly asian or ethnic social circles and probably dont browse blackpill forums. Social circle and being NT are a meme here but they matter in my experience. However they are becoming less and less relevent as more people meet online now.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Prettyboy
3.5 billion women exist and we find pedophilies ,necrophiles and demisexual and they are probaly more niches . So its not diffcult to imagine someone find asians more attractive or even short people. And blackpill is just a generell trend

• +1

• Woah
3.5 billion women exist and we find pedophilies ,necrophiles and demisexual and they are probaly more niches . So its not diffcult to imagine someone find asians more attractive or even short people. And blackpill is just a generell trend

It’s not just about a few lucky subhumans with unicorn girlfriends.

Many manlet subhumans are respected by almost everyone who knows them. Meanwhile, some guys not as manlet and not as subhuman are treated like shit by almost everyone who knows them—and their personalities are just as good as the well-respected manlet subhumans’ personalities are.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and mulattomaxxer
Ugly guys (usually normies) that date hotter women always have good social circles and elite socializing skills. People here like to act like you just show up and your face does all the talking. You need to make her feel good and she has to enjoy spending time with you. Socializing is a skill and just because you’re attractive doesn’t mean you’re good at it.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Velvet_Thorns and thecel

7. Never be jealous.

17. Do not fear death.

22. drop grey pills on looksmax.org

• Woah
Very good post, bookmarked and upvoted.

I do agree with what your saying, I have seen alot of wacko shit after viewing life through a blackpilled lens. Alot of the shit I have seen people would call outliers, but I have seen it far to often to dismiss them as outliers. Sure you could attempt to explain these phenomenom, but whats the point. It doesn't help you.

Luck is the final blackpill.
Genetics, enviroment, early validation, just be there, just be first, timing, location etc are all incredibily important. Although having high LMS will improve your luck and low LMS will decrease your luck.

There is two issues with the blackpill. The first issue is assuming that looks theory can be used to explain every situation. The second issue is assuming that looks are entirely objective. While they are mostly objective, there is an element of looks that is subjective.

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns and thecel