The final blackpill: We're never gonna make it

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
We simply aren't. Our genetic code/shitty enviroment fucked us up. There is no return now. The fact alone that you have found this website, is all the proof needed that you are too far gone. Sure we can gymcel, tan, get PS, improve our social skills- but we will be too old to experience what the jocks got to at 16. Mentally, more than a few years of inceldom will destroy your mental health for life, especially if you are a virgin as well. Face it brahs- the winners and losers in life are decided the moment the sperm hits the egg. No amount of anything will ever compensate for the shitty DNA contained within every cell of your subhuman body. Each year, we start out by promising ourselves various things, stuff like- "this year will be better!" "I WILL lose my virginity this year". In our minds, we form a perfect vision of exiting inceldom, and finally acheiving sucess. The reality is that we won't. The year will pass slowly, and we will gradually tone down our goals, until late in the year we say "this year was just a false start" "next year is where its at". But it never is. Year by year we go through this process, until eventually, we are past our prime, and workcelling 40+ hours a week just to keep a roof over our heads. The dreams we have of "slaying" and "young love" don't suddenly vanish before us, but are slowly ground down and wrung out of us by the harsh reality of this life.

I won't continue to looksmax, because I know deep down that it is probably futile. A true blackpiller dosen't even try anymore. He sits at home playing video games, living the NEET Peppers lifetyle. He knows that he's never going to make it, and he has found peace with that. Because that is the ultimate redpill- that we're never gonna make it. We were doomed from the moment of conception. Bad luck and ridicule will follow us until death, where we will rot away and quickly be forgotten. Out brief blash of conciousness between two enternities will be over. The bleak and depressing existence we called life will be finished. Maybe we will all be the better for it.

@Boss @sebsyx @subhuman incel @Zeusus @JBcollector @Predeterminism @Zer0/∞

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: smoothsexy, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 8869 and 10 others
Water thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, IncelsBraincels, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
0 I mog you back to mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Fire is hot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, ChristianChad and ShowerMaxxing
low iq replies

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and Thinking_Machine
no bro dont give up:owo:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, IncelsBraincels, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
chads.me

• Love it
Reactions: Kingcel32
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904
Exactly looksmaxing is pure cope you can't change your GENES your body will always want to be an incel because of shitty parents genetics and low iq

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, ChristianChad, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Exactly looksmaxing is pure cope you can't change your GENES your body will always want to be an incel because of shitty parents genetics and low iq
Uhh speak for yourself. I am a Chad😎

Bluepilled faggots here will deny this

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 20002
Seriously I treat life like a dark souls game:soy: , chances of success are very small and I have to work a lot harder than someone with better genetics, but I'm still trying to succeed

• Hmm...
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
I got a couple disgusting lays and a gf since joining .org 😎

• JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
Most people here think that if they undergo the most drastic surgeries, then they will be relative GL, which is not true. A chin moved 5 mm in front of the lips will not really fundamentally change your appearance. The truth is that everything that is most important for appearance is literally your genetics - soft tissue, shape of skull, which direction grow and how big your bones are. how long is you nasal base, how your hair looks like, how much hair do you have per centimeter (phenotype), your eye shape, your eye color, how do your lips look, I could go on forever........

The real blackpill is everything was predestined long ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16677
Most people here think that if they undergo the most drastic surgeries, then they will be relative GL, which is not true. A chin moved 5 mm in front of the lips will not really fundamentally change your appearance. The truth is that everything that is most important for appearance is literally your genetics - soft tissue, shape of skull, which direction grow and how big your bones are. how long is you nasal base, how your hair looks like, how much hair do you have per centimeter (phenotype), your eye shape, your eye color, how do your lips look, I could go on forever........

The real blackpill is everything was predestined long ago.

Yup, and not just looks,

Personality, intelligence, weight, interests, health …

True, find a good cope and wait till your death