The final heightpill video [brutal] height > face

Klasik616

Klasik616

Proud to be a loser
Joined
Feb 13, 2024
Posts
37,231
Reputation
80,499

This isn't an exaggeration

When I got to the mall and saw couples, you know what in common men with girlfriends had? Height. I'm 5'10 and 5'11 in shoes, these men who were hanging out with MTBs and HTBs were all 6'0-6'2 and their faces were from low mtn to high mtn, no ltns with girlfriends seen. If I wasn't blackpilled, I would have never noticed this.

When a man is tall women see him as a confident dude who is cappable of dating, when a woman sees a short guy he thinks he's inmature and not prepared to date.
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: IHATEINDIANS
If girls are friendzoning you look at your height and proportions, then look at the mirror to see if you're feminine and lastly, hear your voice.
 
water
 
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Dnr if you are short go ER and kill all the tall fags at your school:feelsokman::feelsokman:
 

Similar threads

tension
Replies
19
Views
92
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman
5.5psl
Replies
7
Views
113
pfl
pfl
Celt
Replies
2
Views
55
Celt
Celt
horseman
Replies
26
Views
199
sasha108
sasha108
WhatsaMaxiIIla
Replies
11
Views
90
Looksmaxxer1248
Looksmaxxer1248

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top