THE FINAL THREAD ON BLACK VS WHITE FACIAL ATTRACTIVENESS - QUOTE THIS THREAD TO JBW USERS

D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken
Previous research has suggested that perceived attractiveness and personality are affected by the race such that White faces are more attractive but less masculine than Black faces. Such studies, however, have been based on very small stimulus sets. The current study investigated perceived attractiveness and personality for 600 Black, White and mixed-race faces. Many of the investigated personality traits were correlated with race when rated by White participants. Attractiveness specifically was greater for Black male faces than White male faces and among mixed-race faces. Blackness correlated with increased attractiveness. A reverse pattern was found for female faces with Whiteness being associated with attractiveness. The results are discussed in terms of the sexual dimorphism demonstrated in skin color.

I am not delusional most people prefer to partner with their own race, that does not mean that they cannot be more attracted to another race, it just means they are too cucked to do what they want.

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
dnrd

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and TeraCope54
Don’t care black women are still hot

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511 and antiantifa
I mostly just study people's behaviour rather than rely on these studies.

there's too many nuances that these studies overlook

I mostly just study people's behaviour rather than rely on these studies.

there's too many nuances that these studies overlook
I literally addressed that u fucking retard

"most people prefer to partner with their own race, that does not mean that they cannot be more attracted to another race,"

"too many nuances"

summed up all your "nuances" with a 1 sentence fact from another study want me t quote that study too brainlet?:lul:

"spoodfeed me mommy" -u

I literally addressed that u fucking retard

"most people prefer to partner with their own race, that does not mean that they cannot be more attracted to another race,"

"too many nuances"

summed up all your "nuances" with a 1 sentence fact from another study want me t quote that study too brainlet?:lul:

"spoodfeed me mommy" -u
Damn why are you so mean bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller and Yliaster
can someone with low IQ translate this please :what:
Screenshot 20210902 232359
Screenshot 20210902 232421

• Woah
Reactions: thecel