The final "What is the ideal height?" thread

What is the ideal male height

• Total voters

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Due to multiple height threads today I want to settle this in the least vague way possible
If you could select your height meaning you never went out of a one inch range
eg. Never taller than 6'1.9" morning height and never shorter than 6'1.0" evening height
Which height would you select/consider most ideal

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, aesthetic beauty and Infinite
Due to multiple height threads today I want to settle this in the least vague way possible
eg. Never taller than 6'1.9" morning height and never shorter than 6'1.0" evening height
5’4 and an 8inch bidelt with a 45inch waist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, northern mogger, soover4me and 2 others
6'3.9 on the dot tbh, anything about that is extremely situational and has too many drawbacks to it

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and aspiringexcel
5ft7 not included in poll?

Shit thread

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, nullandvoid, Lynxress and 3 others
The taller the better tbh, giants make foids soaked automatically

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, horizontallytall, BeanletMogger and 4 others
6’3-6’4 is perfect. 6’2 is an honorable mention.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Anything 6'8+ but that's mostly because I play basketball

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me
Did your height become a factor into play for you when you were out enjoying the grandiose British streets with fellow moggers (@ChickenAndRiceBrah/ @dr_looksmax/ @forevergymcelling/ @geezcel) whilst I was indoors slaving through housing, ex and family shit but most importantly of them all, the BOTB's?

Depends on foid height

If femlet - guy's ideal height is 5'10-6'0
If average height foid, ideal height is 6'0-6'2 or 6'3
If tall foid (taller than 5'9) ideal height is 6'2/6'3 and above

Depends.

6 ft 2 - 6'4 for height mogging, whilst not looking too comical.

For proportions and overall health, I'd say 5'11 - 6'1.

It really depends.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Did your height become a factor into play for you when you were out enjoying the grandiose British streets with fellow moggers (@ChickenAndRiceBrah/ @dr_looksmax/ @forevergymcelling/ @geezcel) whilst I was indoors slaving through housing, ex and family shit but most importantly of them all, the BOTB's?
It didn't
No need to tag the boyos now

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
6'5 or sth

dick >>> height

• +1
It didn't
No need to tag the boyos now
How come (to both)?

[edit]

No difference in results between yourselves from my pov may be what you're looking for

Last edited:
6’3-6’6

@forevergymcelling

Can you change your vote to 6'4?
I'm working on another autist propaganda campaign 🤓

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, abeilletoimême, northern mogger and 1 other person
Whatever 2m is.

@forevergymcelling

Can you change your vote to 6'4?
I'm working on another autist propaganda campaign 🤓
You fucking rat, you made this thread to make a final good height thread
Respect fooling everyone here tbh

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4
mike tyson with 25 inch bidel

JFL at people voting 6ft7 just make everything in life an inconvenience just to be tall theory jfl.

I swear this forum is full of manlets I struggle getting into cars just because my legs are long, aeroplane rides are uncomfortable I had difficulty buying clothes as a teen and I'm only 6ft cant imagine how much worse it is at 6ft7

6ft4 is maximum ideal height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and northern mogger
I struggle getting into cars just because my legs are long, aeroplane rides are uncomfortable I had difficulty buying clothes as a teen and I'm only 6ft
Do you live in pygmystan?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and RTLBbc
JFL at people voting 6ft7 just make everything in life an inconvenience just to be tall theory jfl.

I swear this forum is full of manlets I struggle getting into cars just because my legs are long, aeroplane rides are uncomfortable I had difficulty buying clothes as a teen and I'm only 6ft cant imagine how much worse it is at 6ft7

6ft4 is maximum ideal height
6'7 also has the likelyhood of creating daughters that will struggle to find an attractive partner
Not that foid suffering is at the forefront of my mind but if you were 6'7 for example and produced a 6'2 MTB daughter, her long term dating options may be pretty limited next thing you know she settles down with a 5'9 compensating ethnic and she has a mutt baby, ruining your genetics lineage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, LVZZO, forevergymcelling and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, HTN_Mentalcel, horizontallytall and 1 other person
6'3 because personally I don't find the giant look aesthetic or healthy-looking, and proportions, frame etc. start to suffer past 6'4. There's a reason the tallest models are no more than 6'4. It's also my ideal height as I wouldn't want to be "that giant guy" everyone gawks and points at (which 6'4 is the beginning of in most countries) or some giga mogger. I'd just want to be solidly tall anywhere but still able to blend with a crowd and not draw too much attention or have people constantly mention my height. But I guess that's a minority opinion here, I get why people say 6'4 which is good too.
6'5 you start to look weird, stick out like a sore thumb and are approaching 1 foot of difference with the average woman in the tallest country in the world, so for me it's getting too close to ogre-tier. Good if you wanna be a mogger but not aesthetic or ideal imo. Ideal range is 6'2-6'4 (with the best depending on your priorities or aesthetic ideals), with 6'1 and 6'5 borderline. 6'6+ looks retarded irl outside of a basketball court.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and 6ft4

The Average Height of a Roman Soldier and The Holy Height of Our White Pale 100% European Savior Jesus Christ of course.

5'5

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and 6ft4
How is 6ft "hard to find clothes" you are 6ft larping life difficulties of someone who is 6'7
I was 5'10 at like 14 it was hard af to find clothes within my budget and shoes too

Even shoes are a hard find im like a size 13/14

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, HTN_Mentalcel and northern mogger
I was 5'10 at like 14 it was hard af to find clothes within my budget and shoes too

Even shoes are a hard find im like a size 13/14
Ohh, budget
Sorry for my bullshit

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and RTLBbc
It is and always will be 6'3 to 6'4 after that height very few men look good and proportion are generally shit after 6'4 and if you have good face and good proportions than goes upto 8ft but thats just fantasy things incels imagine

anything 6’3+ is retarded

• +1
2meters or death

Man I didn’t even know there were so many height threads on here.

Anyway 6’5/6’6 is the perfect height provided you have everything else going for you (top tier face and good physique), but 6’3/6’4 is the second best height

• +1