The first $100,000 is the hardest one.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Therefore, go full APE. high risk, high reward. To try to get that first $100,000.
After that, one can become sensible, low risk and so on again. Because after first $100,000 it becomes easier. You can just let the money you have, to the work of accumulating.

That's why I always disliked people, whom complain they had it hard or it's ALL due to their skill/talent/work/etc.. Which si cope. Because When They started out with a gift or 'loan" from their parents of like $100,000USD or upwards. I know quit a few, in netherlands, that could buy a home at 22 orso, with a gift of "fake loan" from their parents of $100,000 (tax free gift); and than borrow another $100,000 from the bank. While if they didn't have that like normal smucks, they would had not been able to buy a house back than with just $100,000 bank loan. And than now 5-10 years; their former $200,000 house worth now like $350,000. So their wealth increased by $150,000; just because they had that first $100,000 and the opportunities that come with that. That's how easy it is, when after you get your first $100,000, and don't blow it most on cars, holidays, etc...

I notice above advice on how to get that first 100,000. is decent. But also, some occassional ape bets might help. I heard, and seen hodl people in crypto, in the past 10 years, ape themselfes to their first $100,000 on limited input.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: weebcel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 9890 and 5 others
My guy half this site is In High-school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Kristin, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
just save up 100k with skyrocketing house prices, rip off food and rent prices, giga expensive entertainment theory

to save up a 100k in a reasonable amount of time you need to be top 5% financially savvy, live like a poor cuck and stay at home, pretty much never go out and ration money as if you’re rationing food in a concentration camp:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, AlwaysHaveQuestions, ChristianChad and 1 other person
My guy half this site is In High-school
it's good to know, imo.
Whatever age.

just save up 100k with skyrocketing house prices, rip off food and rent prices, giga expensive entertainment theory

to save up a 100k in a reasonable amount of time you need to be top 5% financially savvy, live like a poor cuck and stay at home, pretty much never go out and ration money as if you’re rationing food in a concentration camp:lul:
true, when trying to get there on just the wagecuck salary.

That's why I said this:
go full APE. high risk, high reward. To try to get that first $100,000.
With full APE I mean. things like:

* If one has some savings, throw like $2000 at a few different option calls or futures contracts or something one investigated and feel the probablity is there that it's above 50%, that you can make the option call that is underpiced. High risk of losing the input. High reward, if one makes it.
* throwing a portion of the savings in cryptos.
etc.....

high risk. and high reward potential.
imo it matters littl. if one losses the money, nothing changed. because 2000 usd is still being a poor wagcuck.

I recently wnet full ape. Not sure how it's gnna turn out.
but I high risk aped. 3500 USD into 18000 USD with cryptos. And I'm currently apping extra down with muh 18,000 USD. hopeing to make it moon, to like that 100,000 USD ranges. I might as well lose most of it. But I'm being giga aggressive, high risk shots, to aim to get to the 100,000. When I get there. Istart behaving like doing what sane invstment advice tells people to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, KraftDurchLeid and turkproducer
this is retarded you need asymmetric strategies

for some wagies 2k is a lot they cant afford to risk that anytime hope some day it will moon lmao

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Elvisandreaa and AlexBrown84
what does this mean?
Well i agree with your post except the fomo your 2k if your a wage cuck

even if your a wagie you should make your trades asymmetric

two things play into this

1, if it doesnt go your way you can get stopped out
2, it has more chance of going your way than the other

the first is obvs

the second can involve standard deviation ,mean reversion (more appearent in crypto than other stocks), or any kind of strategy that has better winning rate than flipping a coin

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 1617
this buddy boyos.
cre the slow path, of putting away 250 USD every month from your wage cuck salry into a savings account. and some into index ETF. That's to freaking slwo, to get to that 100,000 USD.
This, is more high risk, but if one hits it well one coul be at the $100,000 in 2 years time. https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-moneymaxxing-plan.424828/#post-7041557

Well i agree with your post except the fomo your 2k if your a wage cuck

even if your a wagie you should make your trades asymmetric

two things play into this

1, if it doesnt go your way you can get stopped out
2, it has more chance of going your way than the other

the first is obvs

the second can involve standard deviation ,mean reversion (more appearent in crypto than other stocks), or any kind of strategy that has better winning rate than flipping a coin
Yeah. finding ways to have better probality odds than 50%, is essential!
I get in theory the concept of, hedging, and doing ti such that one gets better than 50% odds. Which puts the odds in one favour. I have no clue how to do that, myself. but I know that it excists, and the smart people can implemnt it.
I'm basically irresponsibly long; laving me at very high risk.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Based- @eduardkoopman are you in NFTs?

I think its the biggest opp rn- i reall6 need to dedicate time each day to learning web3

Based- @eduardkoopman are you in NFTs?

I think its the biggest opp rn- i reall6 need to dedicate time each day to learning web3
i need to learn about NFT's. I don't understand yet, how to value it?
I don't have any NFT "art"/pictures.

I think, I would feel more comfortable owning NFT's that I can see has a practical use online or in the real world. I haven't found them yet, only on Superbid I saw som more touchable NFT's passing by.

if you have good info I can check. than plase share.

correction.
i own NFT's in this game called https://defikingdoms.com/
o own to characters and some good that can be used in game. they seem worthless nft's to me though. even though i pyed money to get them, because I wanted to see if and how it worked

Clickbait this thread applies to white people (rich people)

i need to learn about NFT's. I don't understand yet, how to value it?
I don't have any NFT "art"/pictures.

I think, I would feel more comfortable owning NFT's that I can see has a practical use online or in the real world. I haven't found them yet, only on Superbid I saw som more touchable NFT's passing by.

if you have good info I can check. than plase share.
The value of nfts is the strength of the community and the benefits they get from holding.

The big money is identifying nfts which have the potential to fulfill these criteria

Therefore, go full APE. high risk, high reward. To try to get that first $100,000.
After that, one can become sensible, low risk and so on again. Because after first $100,000 it becomes easier. You can just let the money you have, to the work of accumulating.

That's why I always disliked people, whom complain they had it hard or it's ALL due to their skill/talent/work/etc.. Which si cope. Because When They started out with a gift or 'loan" from their parents of like $100,000USD or upwards. I know quit a few, in netherlands, that could buy a home at 22 orso, with a gift of "fake loan" from their parents of $100,000 (tax free gift); and than borrow another $100,000 from the bank. While if they didn't have that like normal smucks, they would had not been able to buy a house back than with just $100,000 bank loan. And than now 5-10 years; their former $200,000 house worth now like $350,000. So their wealth increased by $150,000; just because they had that first $100,000 and the opportunities that come with that. That's how easy it is, when after you get your first $100,000, and don't blow it most on cars, holidays, etc...

I notice above advice on how to get that first 100,000. is decent. But also, some occassional ape bets might help. I heard, and seen hodl people in crypto, in the past 10 years, ape themselfes to their first $100,000 on limited input.

Something tells me that someone that accrued a $100K by going full retarded ape and went all in with their savings wouldn’t stop at just $100K.

this is retarded you need asymmetric strategies

for some wagies 2k is a lot they cant afford to risk that anytime hope some day it will moon lmao
I indeed wouldn’t say it’s advisable, aside from the real risk of losing your savings, can you imagine getting lucky enough to get to $75K with this strategy and then losing everything shortly after?

You’ll blame yourself for years for being too retarded to hop out after accumulating tens of thousands of dollars relatively quick even if you didn’t hit the $100K.

• +1
Not wasting that first 100,000 is harder than earning it

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Something tells me that someone that accrued a $100K by going full retarded ape and went all in with their savings wouldn’t stop at just $100K.
yeah. Some WallstreetBetts stories are epic. Where by sheer luck some turned 10,000 USD into 700,000 USD and than managed to ape it down to $0. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
The value of nfts is the strength of the community and the benefits they get from holding.
I don't get the community factor yet from NFTs, When the NFT is a picture, or a set of 10 pictures.
I do get it, when the NFT is for example an AK47 that can be used in a digital game. So than there is a community in that game.

Can you explain?
The big money is identifying nfts which have the potential to fulfill these criteria
I also hear NFT has the future. But I can't see the concept of it being or become so yet. I don't get it yet.
I do understand being able to claim owership of digital things that have digitally practical uses. can be very valuable. Becase the digital world will expand

yeah. Some WallstreetBetts stories are epic. Where by sheer luck some turned 10,000 USD into 700,000 USD and than managed to ape it down to $0. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
analfarmer2

watch this vid its funny asfk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and eduardkoopman