The first gulp from the glass of lookism will make you blackpilled, but at the bottom of the glass, white pill is waiting (NT is just as important)

actualunderstander

actualunderstander

Gold
Nobody can deny the effects looks can have and their importance in attraction, but on its own, black pill doesn't stand up. Here is an easy test for you, something you can do to see what I'm talking about

Go to the closest city or town or where ever alot of people hang out on Friday nights, and do some people watching. Make sure it's a weekend night. You will notice some surprising things that usually you would overlook;

You will see the average couple where there is an attractive girl , that their partner isn't some Chad with perfect face and height, infact many of their partners will be average. It will be the majority of couples. Occasionally you will see the stereotype Chad with a hot girl.

Also look at the couples you know IRL. Go people watching online in your hometown or college or wherever you go online. You will see the same thing.

Lastly, find the hottest girls you know and look at their boyfriend /husband. He will be lower than her looks match wise most of the time..you will even find that alot of them don't even make up for it in extreme status or anything. Just regular dudes, with pretty girls.

There will be alot of theories about how all these girls are just using them as a "beta provider" but don't really like them blah blah blah. In reality that's a very rare case. Most couples aren't open and the girl isnt secretly banging some tall rich mega Chad biker on the side.

What does this mean and what's my conclusion? I'm trying to convey the importance of NT. People like to talk about the importance of looks for some biological reasoning and how girls evolved for xyxy, but forget to mention that girls have just as strict as a criteria for personalities, which are actually more important for survival into today's society. Muscles were important in the past over brains and personality, but now society has changed. These guys you see with attractive women aren't being used, they aren't being cucked (most of the time), they are just dudes who had the balls to talk to the girl like a a normal human and she detected his personality was alright.

I'm not saying looks mean nothing. There is definitely a point where looks can matter. If you are very ugly, it's gonna be harder for you to land a cute girl than if you were pretty, and that's just common knowledge. But it's also JUST as important to have good social skills and Ntness. I can find you a handful of examples of relationships that don't make sense according to the black pill. Stuff like burn victims finding a cute a girl, or turbo manlets getting a stacy.

I'm not saying blackpill means nothing. But it's Just as important to hone social skills. A lot of you on here could get that surgery, get that few mm of bone, get blue eyes, get a few inches of height , and you would still realize you struggle to get the girl still. It's because as a man you are expected to approach, and to get have a baseline of confidence where you don't put her on a pedestal or constantly get insecure around here.

In sum, a combo of whitepill and blackpill is the truth. You will see girls actually fall in love with regular dudes all the time. I'd wager most couples are this way. There is definitely someone you know who isn't all that looks wise, who for some reason always has a hot girlfriend. Look into it. Do the test and you will see that NT is just as important. Love exist , the bible clearly says so. Love doesn't make sense and doesn't boil down to some black pill formula

In fact, it's the other way around. To say you need all these superficial standards to get a girl, that girl is by far less likely to actually love than to just be dating you for other reasons. You see it all the time. Rich rappers or ball players who date a girl who ends up leaving them and taking their money. Good looking dudes in bad relationships who are good looking (johnny depp and heard). Love isnt some superficial nonsense. You will get a girl who is not actually for you if you solely rely on looks or status to get them. I've seen it with my own eyes. If you want an authentic relationship, you have to put your true self and personality out there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, AryanChadification, dna_cel and 22 others
Dee Enn Arr Dee

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Pandora
Look even if slightly above average guys with NT can get an attractive gf do you think thats where it stops? Lookism is everywhere in life. Keep Looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, bloomercel, Pandora and 5 others
Look even if slightly above average guys with NT can get an attractive gf do you think thats where it stops? Lookism is everywhere in life. Keep Looksmaxxing
I never said lookism doesn't have some truth. It's just stupid to worry about looks on such a big level if youre going to ignore NTpill. It's like chasing the wind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, BrahminBoss, Pandora and 1 other person
I never said lookism doesn't have some truth. It's just stupid to worry about looks on such a big level if youre going to ignore NTpill. It's like chasing the wind
Don't ignore but i almost guarantee a chad with an htb has a much better life than a mtn with a stacy does

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: user123456, Deleted member 71265 and socialcel
there is defo some truth to it ngl every hot girl i know dosent have the chad bf i expect them to have, a lot of the times i brutally mog their bfs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi and actualunderstander
barely read but attractive girl with mid guy means shes using him for money/stability and cheating on him with chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Bdh and user123456
there is defo some truth to it ngl every hot girl i know dosent have the chad bf i expect them to have, a lot of the times i brutally mog their bfs
Usually attractive girls go for guys they know won't leave them and can control

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and user123456
barely read but attractive girl with mid guy means shes using him for money/stability and cheating on him with chad
No it doesn't , Ive known plenty "mid guys" with hot girls and they do not cheat on them. That's an incel cope and doesn't play out in real life often. Does it happen? Sure, just like there are girls who cheat on good looking guys with other good looking guys. It's just a lie incels have been parroting for a long time

Don't ignore but i almost guarantee a chad with an htb has a much better life than a mtn with a stacy does
I don't think you can guarantee that. It depends on a lot more than the guys looks to say if they have a decent life or not.

No it doesn't , Ive known plenty "mid guys" with hot girls and they do not cheat on them. That's an incel cope and doesn't play out in real life often. Does it happen? Sure, just like there are girls who cheat on good looking guys with other good looking guys. It's just a lie incels have been parroting for a long time
Like they would find out in the first place let alone tell you.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Like they would find out in the first place let alone tell you.
Trust me dude, it's retarded to think that all these girls are smashing Chad on the side. It's just incel logic, it happens sure but I've even seen the opposite happen. Hot girl cheats with less attractive dude, cause well she's a ho. But I'm sure if you saw the stats on how often this does or doesn't happen you would see that it's nowhere near as common as people on here say. Alot of these guys really haven't had a social life in years. They wouldn't know

based take that a lot of mentally ill people here won’t be able to comprehend. with that said this is a looks focused site and not everyone here is trying to look better for girls, personally i just want to max out my genetics and enjoy being gl for its own sake.

Alot of the users that ascend here realise this and thats why their alot more bluepilled than the retards who ignore everything they see with their own eyes and challenge any blackpill views

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I don't think you can guarantee that. It depends on a lot more than the guys looks to say if they have a decent life or not.
In the majority of cases, the better looking guy would have a better life.

Nobody can deny the effects looks can have and their importance in attraction, but on its own, black pill doesn't stand up. Here is an easy test for you, something you can do to see what I'm talking about

Go to the closest city or town or where ever alot of people hang out on Friday nights, and do some people watching. Make sure it's a weekend night. You will notice some surprising things that usually you would overlook;

You will see the average couple where there is an attractive girl , that their partner isn't some Chad with perfect face and height, infact many of their partners will be average. It will be the majority of couples. Occasionally you will see the stereotype Chad with a hot girl.

Also look at the couples you know IRL. Go people watching online in your hometown or college or wherever you go online. You will see the same thing.

Lastly, find the hottest girls you know and look at their boyfriend /husband. He will be lower than her looks match wise most of the time..you will even find that alot of them don't even make up for it in extreme status or anything. Just regular dudes, with pretty girls.

There will be alot of theories about how all these girls are just using them as a "beta provider" but don't really like them blah blah blah. In reality that's a very rare case. Most couples aren't open and the girl isnt secretly banging some tall rich mega Chad biker on the side.

What does this mean and what's my conclusion? I'm trying to convey the importance of NT. People like to talk about the importance of looks for some biological reasoning and how girls evolved for xyxy, but forget to mention that girls have just as strict as a criteria for personalities, which are actually more important for survival into today's society. Muscles were important in the past over brains and personality, but now society has changed. These guys you see with attractive women aren't being used, they aren't being cucked (most of the time), they are just dudes who had the balls to talk to the girl like a a normal human and she detected his personality was alright.

I'm not saying looks mean nothing. There is definitely a point where looks can matter. If you are very ugly, it's gonna be harder for you to land a cute girl than if you were pretty, and that's just common knowledge. But it's also JUST as important to have good social skills and Ntness. I can find you a handful of examples of relationships that don't make sense according to the black pill. Stuff like burn victims finding a cute a girl, or turbo manlets getting a stacy.

I'm not saying blackpill means nothing. But it's Just as important to hone social skills. A lot of you on here could get that surgery, get that few mm of bone, get blue eyes, get a few inches of height , and you would still realize you struggle to get the girl still. It's because as a man you are expected to approach, and to get have a baseline of confidence where you don't put her on a pedestal or constantly get insecure around here.

In sum, a combo of whitepill and blackpill is the truth. You will see girls actually fall in love with regular dudes all the time. I'd wager most couples are this way. There is definitely someone you know who isn't all that looks wise, who for some reason always has a hot girlfriend. Look into it. Do the test and you will see that NT is just as important. Love exist , the bible clearly says so. Love doesn't make sense and doesn't boil down to some black pill formula

In fact, it's the other way around. To say you need all these superficial standards to get a girl, that girl is by far less likely to actually love than to just be dating you for other reasons. You see it all the time. Rich rappers or ball players who date a girl who ends up leaving them and taking their money. Good looking dudes in bad relationships who are good looking (johnny depp and heard). Love isnt some superficial nonsense. You will get a girl who is not actually for you if you solely rely on looks or status to get them. I've seen it with my own eyes. If you want an authentic relationship, you have to put your true self and personality out there.
The incels here think women only want Chad. Women have feelings and you can use it to your advantage in a good way. Either way most couples are average looking, that shows you that women can fuck an average guy if they like him

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander
The incels here think women only want Chad. Women have feelings and you can use it to your advantage in a good way. Either way most couples are average looking, that shows you that women can fuck an average guy if they like him
My man , u get it

In the majority of cases, the better looking guy would have a better life.
Like I said, you have no idea if that's true. It completely depends on the girl, and other variables. That's just pure conjecture

Did read, being nt is what matters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: actualunderstander and BrahminBoss
Like I said, you have no idea if that's true. It completely depends on the girl, and other variables. That's just pure conjecture
Looks matter a lot, are you sure you are on the right forum? I said most cases as well, not every time.

Bluepill cope.

Try having an actual HTN/Chadlite friend and ask him about that.

You're never safe as an oofy doofy/sub-HTN. The minutes any HTN/Chadlite enters her orbiter and you're guaranteed to be cucked.

She might use you for companionship, money, safety,whatever but you best believe that deep down she has no genuine attraction for you.

Women settle as much if not more than males. If you can't get Chad then at least get a submissive beta house negro to provide the house with the white picket fences and the SUV.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Life is so OVERwhelming for me. Ngl I am better alone than was with my gf.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Bluepill cope.

Try having an actual HTN/Chadlite friend and ask him about that.

You're never safe as an oofy doofy/sub-HTN. The minutes any HTN/Chadlite enters her orbiter and you're guaranteed to be cucked.

She might use you for companionship, money, safety,whatever but you best believe that deep down she has no genuine attraction for you.

Women settle as much if not more than males. If you can't get Chad then at least get a submissive beta house negro to provide the house with the white picket fences and the SUV.
Brother, I am chadlite. I've been friends with actual chads. Again my most lady slaying friends were just normal dudes. You don't know wassup. Do the test

Looks matter a lot, are you sure you are on the right forum? I said most cases as well, not every time.
Yes I'm sure. It's looksmaxing, not deluded black pill forum

Blackpillers tend to lack nuance and see things as (no pun intended) black or white. Either you're GL and have an intense sex life with a loyal partner, or you're ugly and invisible to women. The reality is that there is more of a spectrum and the vast majority of men who form the middle of the bell curve for looks will manage to get girlfriends, have sex, have kids, and receive genuine affection.

This doesn't mean their partner ever lusts for them, or that their relationships are not somewhat transactional. Ask yourself why so many guys upon losing their job worry about whether their partner will leave them? Why is this even a question for so many men? Because most relationships are transactional. And your looks counts as leverage in this transaction; the better looking you are the more power you have in the relationship regardless of other factors like your job or even your personality.

Only the top tier of male attractiveness will ever experience lust, or the a woman's uninhibited sexual energy. A lot of women go through life never experiencing this, thinking they are not capable of it. Many women have never had an orgasm; they pretend that they are just not the type but the reality is that their partner (who they genuinely love) does not stimulate that level of sexual lust in them. The end result of this is that most "happy marriages" will at some point need help because of a lack of mutual attraction, and you would be amazed how many normal couples go to therapy, start swinging, roleplaying about other people, and all sorts of other gimmicks to avoid dealing with the attractiveness problem.

Since people's attractiveness falls on a bell curve, small improvements in attractiveness have disproportionately large effects on the number of people you "mog". For example going from a 5 to a 6 can be socially transformative. We know that going from 5'10 to 6'0 is far more impactful than going from 5'4 to 5'6 for this reason; you leapfrog a disproportionate number of people going from average to above-average.

My point is that OP is correct in so far as you don't need to be Chad to have a relationship and to be somewhat happy. But the better looking you are the better quality will be your relationship, the lower your risk of divorce, the more active your sex life will be, and just about every aspect of your social life will improve. Therefore looksmaxing should be an absolute priority especially if you are average looking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, T50 Demon, LooksOrDeath and 6 others
I honestly feel i could get a LTB/MTB gf if i was NT enough but i dont care about getting a relationship. I want to mog other men and have foids obsess over me. For that you need to be atleast HTN imo

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and dna_cel
Blackpillers tend to lack nuance and see things as (no pun intended) black or white. Either you're GL and have an intense sex life with a loyal partner, or you're ugly and invisible to women. The reality is that there is more of a spectrum and the vast majority of men who form the middle of the bell curve for looks will manage to get girlfriends, have sex, have kids, and receive genuine affection.

This doesn't mean their partner ever lusts for them, or that their relationships are not somewhat transactional. Ask yourself why so many guys upon losing their job worry about whether their partner will leave them? Why is this even a question for so many men? Because most relationships are transactional. And your looks counts as leverage in this transaction; the better looking you are the more power you have in the relationship regardless of other factors like your job or even your personality.

Only the top tier of male attractiveness will ever experience lust, or the a woman's uninhibited sexual energy. A lot of women go through life never experiencing this, thinking they are not capable of it. Many women have never had an orgasm; they pretend that they are just not the type but the reality is that their partner (who they genuinely love) does not stimulate that level of sexual lust in them. The end result of this is that most "happy marriages" will at some point need help because of a lack of mutual attraction, and you would be amazed how many normal couples go to therapy, start swinging, roleplaying about other people, and all sorts of other gimmicks to avoid dealing with the attractiveness problem.

Since people's attractiveness falls on a bell curve, small improvements in attractiveness have disproportionately large effects on the number of people you "mog". For example going from a 5 to a 6 can be socially transformative. We know that going from 5'10 to 6'0 is far more impactful than going from 5'4 to 5'6 for this reason; you leapfrog a disproportionate number of people going from average to above-average.

My point is that OP is correct in so far as you don't need to be Chad to have a relationship and to be somewhat happy. But the better looking you are the better quality will be your relationship, the lower your risk of divorce, the more active your sex life will be, and just about every aspect of your social life will improve. Therefore looksmaxing should be an absolute priority especially if you are average looking.
The better looking you are the better quality of a relationship? I don't believe that's always the case. I've seen otherwise. You can't say that as a fact or the other things like a "more active sex life" because that's just an anecdotal observation. Id bet that there are average dudes in relationships that have it better than some good looking guys in relationships. I'm sure it happens more than you think

I agree with you like 1y ago I was doing nothing so I didn’t see the importance of Nt but now that I’m UNI I see how much being nt Is important

But I have a counter exemple to this : It was in my boxing gym there was a girl that was cute and she was speaking to everyone in the club like she was pretty nt she was speaking to all the guys in the gym

And at that time I was extremely non nt
So that girl find my WhatsApp through the boxing group and begin to speak with me

She said to me that she see all of them as friend and that she wanted me since the beginning

Good thread bookmarked, I always see ugly guys with attractive girls and get mad, NT is really a bitch that lets I get whatever u want as long as ur average or a little good looking

I agree with you like 1y ago I was doing nothing so I didn’t see the importance of Nt but now that I’m UNI I see how much being nt Is important

But I have a counter exemple to this : It was in my boxing gym there was a girl that was cute and she was speaking to everyone in the club like she was pretty nt she was speaking to all the guys in the gym

And at that time I was extremely non nt
So that girl find my WhatsApp through the boxing group and begin to speak with me

She said to me that she see all of them as friend and that she wanted me since the beginning
That's awesome, yeah sometimes it does come down to looks. Girls views on chosing a partner varies wildly. I've also got girls based off looks alone. But it's not most of the time I've noticed. Yes it all comes together often (look, charm, personality , status etc), Looks do definitely play a rule in alot of instances, but so does being nt. You can't say either or. Some girls will actually date men solely on looks, others wont, and will even date men they vjre as kind of ugly if other areas of their life are good.

So I just wanna make the distinction because black pillers on here take it as looks, all or nothing, and that's objectively false and reality OFTEN doesn't align with that way of thinking

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Exactly bro, normies ignore no and focus mostly on nt, while bp focuses only on looks and ignores nt pill. In reality both matter and we should be focusing on both

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and actualunderstander
Now remember that the men in these relationships are getting leftover used pussy and a partner that does not like them:

Sure, an ugly/ average dude can get an oofy doofy relationship, but he is a cuck that spends too much time and effort into being NT.

• +1
Now remember that the men in these relationships are getting leftover used pussy and a partner that does not like them:

View attachment 2990675

Sure, an ugly/ average dude can get an oofy doofy relationship, but he is a cuck that spends too much time and effort into being NT.
You made a point with a ten second cartoon you found on YouTube and tried to use it as evidence for a theory you heard another misinformed person parrot.
Most pussy is "leftover". The vast majority of men aren't marrying girls only they had sex with. Even "Chad". Infact, I'd say Chad has a less likely chance to find a girl who isn't left over, because he would want more attractive girls and they get laid more than ugly girls.

This is what I'm talking about. Y'all don't really know jack shit about socializing or relationships and then pass on "knowledge" like it's facts. You ignored everything I said and you are just wrong in the first place.

Again, both looks and nt matter, with a really big portion of that being reserved for nt. The whole "yeah every girl who isn't with Chad is cheating " is a juvenile, ignorant way to think and isnt realistic.

• Love it
You made a point with a ten second cartoon you found on YouTube and tried to use it as evidence for a theory you heard another misinformed person parrot.
Most pussy is "leftover". The vast majority of men aren't marrying girls only they had sex with. Even "Chad". Infact, I'd say Chad has a less likely chance to find a girl who isn't left over, because he would want more attractive girls and they get laid more than ugly girls.

This is what I'm talking about. Y'all don't really know jack shit about socializing or relationships and then pass on "knowledge" like it's facts. You ignored everything I said and you are just wrong in the first place.

Again, both looks and nt matter, with a really big portion of that being reserved for nt. The whole "yeah every girl who isn't with Chad is cheating " is a juvenile, ignorant way to think and isnt realistic.
So just enjoy leftover pussy from a whore who does not like you theory.

You dumbass gynocentric pussy worshipers just dont get it.

So just enjoy leftover pussy from a whore who does not like you theory.

You dumbass gynocentric pussy worshipers just dont get it.
Trust me brother, you're the one who doesn't get it. Nobody said anything about a girl who doesn't like you, and you're most likely not gonna marry a virgin. You're on a looksmaxing forum btw, you have no room to call people pussy whipped.
Get fukt blackpill cringe weeaboo

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz

High IQ