The first step to getting rich is this...

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I would be a brokie if it wasn't for rap music. imagine trying to work and make fast money while listening to classical music or some other aspie shit. no wonder yall get no hoes. i listen to get money music...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: litaz, PubertyMaxxer, Paroxysm and 10 others

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Blackpilled1027, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
Reminder OP is chinese

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Brazitard, Bitch, Tallooksmaxxer and 11 others
What a shitty beat lol

real nigga thread

ok brokie. go listen to leonard skynard and work at walmart.

These are examples of good beats

Malone's hook and sing songs rap carried it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22841
I would be a brokie if it wasn't for rap music. imagine trying to work and make fast money while listening to classical music or some other aspie shit. no wonder yall get no hoes. i listen to get money music...

This is music for broke niggers lol not rich people. This is ghetto low IQ shit. Sounds like a monkey somehow got ahold of a microphone in the zoo and they added a generic copy paste background beat and some auto tune for finishing touches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 15302
what about dubstep

This is music for broke niggers lol not rich people. This is ghetto low IQ shit. Sounds like a monkey somehow got ahold of a microphone in the zoo and they added a generic copy paste background beat and some auto tune for finishing touches.
tell me ur broke without telling me ur broke.

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer

Hey man, do you happen to know much about masseter Botox or have you ever written about it? Can’t tell if big masseters are giving me a bloated look or not and you seem you’d be the person here who would know about this obscure topic

Hey man, do you happen to know much about masseter Botox or have you ever written about it? Can’t tell if big masseters are giving me a bloated look or not and you seem you’d be the person here who would know about this obscure topic
tldr if u have high gonial angle then u want the smallest masseters possible. if you have a long ramus then masseters aren't ur issue unless you have bruxism ofc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639

So fucking true, my favs are Thugger, Gunna, Future and Lil Baby

tell me ur broke without telling me ur broke.
My family is richer than you can even comprehend. You're the broke one who lives in the middle of nowhere.

Man I feel bad for people who can't enjoy rap music and don't see the fun part, you have a point but you can't have this classy attitude 24/7/365, I would even say people who listen music like these are less likely to be depressed

This nigga is defo broke

Man I feel bad for people who can't enjoy rap music and don't see the fun part, you have a point but you can't have this classy attitude 24/7/365, I would even say people who listen music like these are less likely to be depressed
It's not even about class I just don't like how it sounds. Let me listen to some 50 cent or eminem from 20 years ago fuck yea or some 90s rock/grunge all that stuff has unique beats and riffs and they're exciting songs that get me pumped up. When I listen to mumble rap all I hear is the same generic background beat for EVERY SINGLE SONG with the same auto tune mumbling over top. Compare that to one of 50 cents songs with a unique catchy beat to it or eminems.

tldr if u have high gonial angle then u want the smallest masseters possible. if you have a long ramus then masseters aren't ur issue unless you have bruxism ofc.
Helpful, Ty

Thoughts in my case?

Am at a low bodyfat already but will keep getting more shredded

7992D876 5BF6 438F 8A80 EE440E5C4810

2FF7523F D4DA 4A69 9C56 EBDD1490F85F

Also do you have any good threads on your story or money journey? I remember always thinking you were poor bc of saying you worked the factories in Russia

It's not even about class I just don't like how it sounds. Let me listen to some 50 cent or eminem from 20 years ago fuck yea or some 90s rock/grunge all that stuff has unique beats and riffs and they're exciting songs that get me pumped up. When I listen to mumble rap all I hear is the same generic background beat for EVERY SINGLE SONG with the same auto tune mumbling over top. Compare that to one of 50 cents songs with a unique catchy beat to it or eminems.
I get it, not everyone likes trap music but my suggestion would be to go and listen Good Drank from 2 Chainz, Check from Young Thug and Codeine Crazy from Future, if you like these songs I'll tell you more 👍

Also do you have any good threads on your story or money journey? I remember always thinking you were poor bc of saying you worked the factories in Russia

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Reminder OP is chinese
Nigga’s probably sewing a football and listening to this song in the middle of a communist chinese slave working camp factory rn

• JFL
Reactions: Moneymaxerr
It’s not a troll lol?
Of course it is, op hasn’t given or shown us a single proof of his “5 million dollar net worth” yet.

To make things worse he posted a fake lambo pic claiming it was his a couple of weeks ago and some other user reverse image searched and exposed him. I truly feel sad for OP if the only dopamine he gets is by lying about being rich to incels on the internet.

Definition of an abused dog

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
Of course it is, op hasn’t given or shown us a single proof of his “5 million dollar net worth” yet.

To make things worse he posted a fake lambo pic claiming it was his a couple of weeks ago and some other user reverse image searched and exposed him. I truly feel sad for OP if the only dopamine he gets is by lying about being rich to incels on the internet.

Definition of an abused dog
fuuuuccccckkkkk the dopamine spike from you being in utter disbelief is so good.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Deleted member 2413

Roddy ricch is trash

Get mogged

Disgusting lowclass music

Jfl if you think high earners actually listen to that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920