Guitar mogs hard

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

sigma gyatt rizzler
Especially if your in a band

imagine the hoes see you playing this shi for even a moderate group of people at a bar or something

the status boost is gonna be crazy + you'll look cool playing it with some nirvana songs like "about a girl"

I was gonna buy that exact one but I didn't have enough money so I just bought a plain jackson, but I got a interview for a $15 an hour job next week. If I get the job you can bet your ass I'm getting this and posting the fuck outta some guitar shreds😎

This is your sign boys. If you want asians play some soft aesthetics music. If you want latinas play some corridos, if you want alt girls play alt music. The opportunities are endless. Idk what white girls listen too though so good luck with them. and if you want black girls you gotta rap :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, deadstock, nathan and 1 other person

imagine the hoes see you playing this shi for even a moderate group of people at a bar or something

View attachment 2929049

the status boost is gonna be crazy + you'll look cool playing it with some nirvana songs like "about a girl"

I was gonna buy that exact one but I didn't have enough money so I just bought a plain jackson, but I got a interview for a $15 an hour job next week. If I get the job you can bet your ass I'm getting this and posting the fuck outta some guitar shreds😎

This is your sign boys. If you want asians play some soft aesthetics music. If you want latinas play some corridos, if you want alt girls play alt music. The opportunities are endless. Idk what white girls listen too though so good luck with them. and if you want black girls you gotta rap :lul:
just play a guitar theory

• Love it
Reactions: Lebron_James
just play a guitar theory
its just like hooping. If your good at it then the hoes will come easy (as long as your mtn+)

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and nathan
chad plays 1st grade song with harmonica and creampies your oneitis every hole

• JFL

View attachment 2929049

it’s literally the most irrelevant skill anyone could ever have i’ve been playing for 10 years

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bonecel01 and roping3264
it’s literally the most irrelevant skill anyone could ever have i’ve been playing for 10 years
are you mtn? Obviously looks is a component but no hoes wanna fuck with a boring dude

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and vermillioncorefan
are you mtn? Obviously looks is a component but no hoes wanna fuck with a boring dude
yea i’m 6’2 and mtn i play guitar better than anyone i know

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Lebron_James
yea i’m 6’2 and mtn i play guitar better than anyone i know
dam bro. Do you play publicly or "show it off" for lack of a better phrase.

Cuz I know a 5'4 mexican guy that got a alt girlfriend that the same height as him cuz he's good at guitar and posts it on insta and plays in a band. Without his guitar abilities he would be incel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, LancasteR and vermillioncorefan