The first time I ever did meth (CRAZY STORY)

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
ok niggers here’s the story of when I first did meth i was 14 had only smoked weed before (literally first time I ever did it was 1 week prior) and so I was looking for weed which my mom kept in her room to smoke w my cousin who was there and I found this baggie which said “samurai squish”
It had the words indica saliva and hybrid on it and inside it had a baggie with some crystal I didn’t know what it was but knew it was drugs
I googled crystal weed and assumed it was crystal thc so I put some on my finger licked it up and 30 minutes later started telling my cousin some crazy delusional shit (I was pretending to be fucked up ngl) and he splashed water on my face and slapped me got super serious put me in bed ngl I feel bad for him cause I just thought I was super high but wasnt

I was humping the air cause meth makes u super horny and I lied to him by saying omg I can actually see a girl fucking me rn even tho I couldn’t it kinda felt like I did tho cause again meth makes u horny xd
Mom came home and my vision went super blurry so I went into bathroom n started flexing since it felt nice and I forgot what was going on and saw tentacles coming from under the door and heard voices which I think may have been my cousin or my moms voices since later they told me they could hear me and may have been banging on the door but I didn’t care since so high
Then I went to bed mastubrated like a nigger to my oneitis at the times ig pics (ended up fucking her years later after not speaking to her for years xd that makes jerking off to her less cucked ngl) and I literally couldn’t read the letters turned into hieroglyphs
Next day I masturbated more saw some African cult ritual like the dances xd outside my window and yea fucking aye I redosed on more meth that next day and jerked more
Turns out ny mom told me years later that yea what I did was meth since I told her the story and she remmebered the baggie it was in case my dad ever came by (he’s a junkie) she could give him the meth to make him fuckoff
What do you guys think of my story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium and TurkishAscender
Never did meth, but my ex did crack and heroine. She had crazy stories to tell. I've only smoked weed with her tho and got drunk sex.