The first time I got Robbed

Kraken
I will try to keep this story shorter than my last one. As some of you know, I sold quite a bit of weed from 13-15 years old. I had a friend (well someone that I thought was a friend) we chilled a lot, got drunk, partied, smoked weed together, etc. Anyway, my weed supplier at the time was AWOL and I needed to reload. So, I asked my friend if he knew where I could buy 5 ounces from. He said yeah, he could sort that out for me. He told me he had a contact in Coulsdon, but I would have to travel up there to get it. Coulsdon is a white boy area. So I wasn't worried at all about going there. I didn't bring my knife and I didn't bring any friends up there with me because I didn't think there would be any issues. Big fucking mistake

So, I get to Coulsdon and wait inside the chicken shop for the 'supplier'. The 'supplier' eventually gets there and tells me to comeback to his spot to collect the grub. Whilst walking down this street, I see about 10+ guys. Not even joking, there was about 10-15 white geezas. They were all thugged out. I was a dumbass guy back then and couldn't put two and two together. I asked the 'supplier' who are those guys? And he was like "no clue, they just chill around here sometimes". So instead of running, my dumbass carries on following him :lul::lul::lul:

Eventually, he walks me into the park and tells me to wait there. And then a few seconds go by and guess who comes? That's right, YOU GUESSED IT! Those pack of 10-15 white guys :lul::lul::lul:

Surprisingly, they were very indirect with the way they robbed me. I guess I was their first victim. Instead of just saying "Give me your money" (there were 10-15 guys there) the guy said "Do you have the money? Give the money and then I will give the food?" I said "Show me the food first". My memory is hazey about what was said after that, but eventually, I handed the money over and as I guessed received no food. I then say "You won't get away with this" or words along those lines. And then one of them said "What did you say? What phone do you have?" I said that "I have no phone" which was an obvious lie because how else would we have arranged the meet :lul: but they didn't pursue it or try forcibly take my phone and instead just walked off.

I was so pissed on my journey back. There was literally tears in my eyes. I just lost £1k+. I ended up going to Leicester Square that night and ended up robbing some drunk guy's phone to recoup my losses. And the "friend" that set me up, he's a wanted man. He stopped coming to my hood and if I ever catch him it's long for him

End of story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, EdouardManlet and GetShrekt
what a shithole you live in, yet you retards don't understand that allowing citizens to kill nigger criminals would prevent this

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: almostchadlite, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
what a shithole you live in, yet you retards don't understand that allowing citizens to kill nigger criminals would prevent this
Kek. in this case, i got robbed by white guys :lul:

But I get your point. But can you blame black guys for turning to crime? Most blacks have low IQs. Do you want them to just work low IQ jobs and earn shit pay? Fuck that. Nobody wants to live like that. So people turn to crime because it's the most tangible way for not so clever people to make money

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
5z’s isn’t that deep tbh, should have upgraded to yay that’s where the fun is at

• JFL
Reactions: ....
5z’s isn’t that deep tbh, should have upgraded to yay that’s where the fun is at
Luckily, I just managed to avoid that shit :lul:
yay is what all my old friends are selling now and the prison birds you get for it are no joke.
I've seen people get caught with kilo of weed and only get a few months to a year or two

You ever dip someone?

But I get your point. But can you blame black guys for turning to crime? Most blacks have low IQs. Do you want them to just work low IQ jobs and earn shit pay? Fuck that. Nobody wants to live like that. So people turn to crime because it's the most tangible way for not so clever people to make money
Cope. You need even higher IQ to do crime and get away with money than it would take you to wageslave

Why? What’s the point?
The first time was an accident. Was meant to just intimidate someone with it, but knife was sharp and he got cut when I put it to him.

The second time was just a typical gang fight in the middle of a high street. My group vs some other group. Fists eventually escalated to knives

I will try to keep this story shorter than my last one. As some of you know, I sold quite a bit of weed from 13-15 years old. I had a friend (well someone that I thought was a friend) we chilled a lot, got drunk, partied, smoked weed together, etc. Anyway, my weed supplier at the time was AWOL and I needed to reload. So, I asked my friend if he knew where I could buy 5 ounces from. He said yeah, he could sort that out for me. He told me he had a contact in Coulsdon, but I would have to travel up there to get it. Coulsdon is a white boy area. So I wasn't worried at all about going there. I didn't bring my knife and I didn't bring any friends up there with me because I didn't think there would be any issues. Big fucking mistake

So, I get to Coulsdon and wait inside the chicken shop for the 'supplier'. The 'supplier' eventually gets there and tells me to comeback to his spot to collect the grub. Whilst walking down this street, I see about 10+ guys. Not even joking, there was about 10-15 white geezas. They were all thugged out. I was a dumbass guy back then and couldn't put two and two together. I asked the 'supplier' who are those guys? And he was like "no clue, they just chill around here sometimes". So instead of running, my dumbass carries on following him :lul::lul::lul:

Eventually, he walks me into the park and tells me to wait there. And then a few seconds go by and guess who comes? That's right, YOU GUESSED IT! Those pack of 10-15 white guys :lul::lul::lul:

Surprisingly, they were very indirect with the way they robbed me. I guess I was their first victim. Instead of just saying "Give me your money" (there were 10-15 guys there) the guy said "Do you have the money? Give the money and then I will give the food?" I said "Show me the food first". My memory is hazey about what was said after that, but eventually, I handed the money over and as I guessed received no food. I then say "You won't get away with this" or words along those lines. And then one of them said "What did you say? What phone do you have?" I said that "I have no phone" which was an obvious lie because how else would we have arranged the meet :lul: but they didn't pursue it or try forcibly take my phone and instead just walked off.

I was so pissed on my journey back. There was literally tears in my eyes. I just lost £1k+. I ended up going to Leicester Square that night and ended up robbing some drunk guy's phone to recoup my losses. And the "friend" that set me up, he's a wanted man. He stopped coming to my hood and if I ever catch him it's long for him

End of story
just gunmax

End of story

I'm a professional editor, so let me give you a freebie of my work. And you're welcome.

The first paragraph was not bad. Good job! But the problems begin at the end of the second paragraph and thereafter. I'll fix that for you!

---

So, I get to Coulsdon and wait inside the chicken shop for the 'supplier.' The 'supplier' eventually gets there and tells me to come back to his spot to collect the grub. Whilst walking down this street, I see about 10+ guys. Not even joking; there were about 10-15 white fellas. They were all thugged out in skinny jeans and pink tank tops. I think they were a gang. Back then, I was a poopie head and couldn't put two and two together. I asked the 'supplier' who those fellas were. And he was like, "no clue; they just chill around here sometimes." So instead of running, my dumbass carries on following him. :confused::think::)

Eventually, he walks me into the park, and before you know it, 'those' fellas approach. Ugh. I was about to pee-pee on myself. For real, niggas. These white bois in pink tanks, and not gonna lie, they smelled pretty damn good for gangbangers. For real. And their hair, WowWee MouWee! Very well groomed. The tall chap says in a polite feminine manner, "Hey there, fella, whatcha doing?"

Ugh. I kinda blushed for a moment. The softness of his tone assured me everything was alright. Then the fella next to him says, "You're cute! Wanna hang with us?" Shiet niggas, I don't know why I said what I was about to. But fuck. I said it.

"Absolutely, guys!"

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara and ....

End of story
I have a similar story. About half a year ago I went to buy weed, I bought 50 grams for 600 euros, (Weed is expensive asf where I live, the usual price is 20euros a gram. ) On my way home from the dealers house around 12 am I notice there is like a gang of 7 somalis and 1 gypsy walking towards me I say ooh shit in my head im gonna lose my weed i know they are gonna rob me.They did rob me, they threatened me with knives and punched me several times, but I was able to defend myself. I got so fucking lucky I was able to get away before they checked my backpack, all the weed was there, they only robbed my wired broken headphones and coins that I had in my pockets. I laughed how lucky i was when I got home

I have a similar story. About half a year ago I went to buy weed, I bought 50 grams for 600 euros, (Weed is expensive asf where I live, the usual price is 20euros a gram. ) On my way home from the dealers house around 12 am I notice there is like a gang of 7 somalis and 1 gypsy walking towards me I say ooh shit in my head im gonna lose my weed i know they are gonna rob me.They did rob me, they threatened me with knives and punched me several times, but I was able to defend myself. I got so fucking lucky I was able to get away before they checked my backpack, all the weed was there, they only robbed my wired broken headphones and coins that I had in my pockets. I laughed how lucky i was when I got home
Brutal. I've learned to listen to my instincts and I start running immediately if something looks sus. My most recent encounter was about 4 months ago, I saw a white van drive past me three times at like 2am in the morning. If I had my headphones on, not paying attention to my surroundings like most clowns. I would've been laying on the ground bleeding out after getting stabbed. But I managed to get a headstart to running and they couldn't catch me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 20379