The first two years of lifting are a meme

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
Legit anyone can attest to this, you lift a month, go two weeks without lifting and start again for whatever reason. It’s a bore and takes a mental toll.

When you’re two years deep it’s just routine. A week doesn’t go by without hitting the gym at least 4x

Shoot for your dreams, keep hustling, don’t ever get up.

• +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad, gribsufer1, try2beme and 12 others
Never get up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, Sny, Manletmachine and 3 others
i’ll always give up after 2 months

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nulll, Pikabro, Patient A and 2 others
yea problem is u get a good beach body in 12 months if u train properly so most just build that and maintain as benefits taper off

Legit anyone can attest to this, you lift a month, go two weeks without lifting and start again for whatever reason. It’s a bore and takes a mental toll.

When you’re two years deep it’s just routine. A week doesn’t go by without hitting the gym at least 4x

Yeah, I’ve been lifting for years and people tell me “broooo you’re so disciplined”. Not really, it’s just something that’s apart of my life, when you lift for a long time it’s as normal as washing your balls in the morning.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, socialcel and Pikabro
Yeah, I’ve been lifting for years and people tell me “broooo you’re so disciplined”. Not really, it’s just something that’s apart of my life, when you lift for a long time it’s as normal as washing your balls in the morning.
You’re not working out hard enough then

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
i probably would still be lazy but maybe not also idk if i’ll damage myself from T
You’re getting out-looksmaxxed by 15 year old broccoli heads. Biggest problem of this forum is high inhib

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
You’re getting out-looksmaxxed by 15 year old broccoli heads. Biggest problem of this forum is high inhib
ion have any friends to go to the gym or play sports with like i used to

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Pikabro
Gymcels are pathetic and bloated ugly clouds floating throughout the gym. Calisthenics is law. Gymcelling is retarded and unhealthy.

Don't shift the goalpost, being 200 at 20ish% bf is impressive as an 18 year old. I'm not sure how you deduced that I'm not working hard enough from my statement, all i said was lifting became an implemented part of my life so it's easy.

lifting as a natty is a meme tbh

I struggle with long term consistency. Usually when I hit a slight obstacle I then immediately drop everything :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink: BEYOND suifuel :feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and AspiringMogger
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I struggle with long term consistency. Usually when I hit a slight obstacle then immediately drop everything :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink: BEYOND suifuel :feelsrope:
Same bro. We hold too many similarities.

I have started lifting more than a decade ago yet the most consecutive time i did was 6 months.

It's always 2 months of lifting and then 2-3 months out hahah

• So Sad
Same bro. We hold too many similarities.

I have started lifting for more than a decade yet the most consecutive time i did was 6 months.

It's always 2 months of lifting and then 2-3 months out hahah
Are you at least in shape

I haven’t washed my balls since 2018

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
Are you at least in shape
I'm skinny but athletic. I reached my best last summer but still, not reaching my objectives.

What about you?

• +1
It's easy
For niggas like u to say because u are not in stem and don't get bombarded with assignments everyday

It's easy

For niggas like u to say because u are not in stem and don't get bombarded with assignments everyday
Even if you’re study-celling you should have an hour and 30 minutes to lift everyday

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Jason Voorhees and socialcel
you don't start looking good until you're years into lifting, once you've build a foundation every kilo you gain looks like a lot, I'm only 3 kilos heavier than last year and the difference is huge already.

even minuscule amounts of additional muscle are visible at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, AspiringMogger and socialcel
Even if you’re study-celling you should have an hour and 30 minutes to lift everyday
Yes but it takes a lot of commitment to go to the gym, workout there come back and take rest and then start studycelling again. It's realistically a 3 hour thing. Yes I agree it can be done but it would take a lot of sacrifices

• +1
u should tbh, roided bbc is unstoppable
I don’t have the vocabulary to formulate exactly how cucked it is to roid for female approval and Muh smv.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and socialcel
Yes but it takes a lot of commitment to go to the gym, workout there come back and take rest and then start studycelling again. It's realistically a 3 hour thing. Yes I agree it can be done but it would take a lot of sacrifices
What kind of nightmare degree are you doing where you study all day

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
I don’t have the vocabulary to formulate exactly how cucked it is to roid for female approval and Muh smv.
what else would someone roid for then?

over for me

• +1
Agree but the first few years are the funnest , you get newbie gains , etc , now it feels like you have hit a brick wall even after roiding , i lost my love for the gym , its now a task that i treat as a job for an hour a day get in get out type of thing its depressing i need a new hobby

• +1
you don't start looking good until you're years into lifting, once you've build a foundation every kilo you gain looks like a lot, I'm only 3 kilos heavier than last year and the difference is huge already.

even minuscule amounts of additional muscle are visible at this point.
You are on roids

Agree but the first few years are the funnest , you get newbie gains , etc , now it feels like you have hit a brick wall even after roiding , i lost my love for the gym , its now a task that i treat as a job for an hour a day get in get out type of thing its depressing i need a new hobby
I see a lot of people gymcelling for 5/6 years and then suddenly stopping. This might be why

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29