The flaw in my ascension

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
By the time I've "ascended" I'll be 20-22.
I, and everyone I'll know will be grown up for the most part. I will never experience growing up with peers, maturing together.

It feels like I'll only get something shallow, some end product that I barely care about. I realize that what I wish for is the experience of growing up together.

With my former classmates graduating today I realized that I'll never experience that again, I'll finish the 3rd year of gymnasiet(htx) when I'm probably 21, and the people I meet there, I'll never know them in those important years of growth. And with how shallow all of my friendships are now it feels like I'll never have a true friendship, and any friendships I'll create will miss this crucial step.
It feels like it'll always be shallow.

I can't cope with missing these years. It feels like I'll be incomplete forever at the risk of sounding dramatic af. It's just another experience I'll never be able to get, perhaps it's just starting to get to me...

What does the older users here have to say about this? I could use any guidance I can get.

2955501_1656119036053.png

I'm going to bed now tho...

Attachments

• 1656119036053.png
    1656119036053.png
    95.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15827
You seem bluepilled... there are no true friendships in the modern world (especially in HS if anything its more lookism centered at that age) except in the military frontlines where death is near and brotherhood is a very real thing. If you think 20-21 is old OP then youre extremely retarded, men reach their peak looks at 26-30 if one is going for maesthetic, prettyboy is a delusional cope by half tranny low T twinks here. I dont know what this thread is trying to say sounds like you just want to feel sorry for yourself rather than expounding an actual problem you have

• +1
Reactions: Confusednigger, Deleted member 20562, Prince88 and 3 others
You seem bluepilled... there are no true friendships in the modern world (especially in HS if anything its more lookism centered at that age) except in the military frontlines where death is near and brotherhood is a very real thing. If you think 20-21 is old OP then youre extremely retarded, men reach their peak looks at 26-30 if one is going for maesthetic, prettyboy is a delusional cope by half tranny low T twinks here. I dont know what this thread is trying to say sounds like you just want to feel sorry for yourself rather than expounding an actual problem you have
be like Rocky Balboa
only friends are the ones you train with
and fight with
no other way to weigh man's heart

@Gargantuan @volcelfatcel @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, subhuman incel and Deleted member 15827
You don't get this because post because you spend your days taking pictures with your granny IN INDIA.

Our cultures are too different for you to be able to understand this and much less be able to post anything of value.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
You don't get this because post because you spend your days taking pictures with your granny IN INDIA.

Our cultures are too different for you to be able to understand this and much less be able to post anything of value.
Insane cope if you think 20 is too old. You just want an excuse to give up. You will laugh at your insanity when you are 30

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Prince88

kys ur culture just makes chocolate while i have warrior ancestry in my blood ur ancestors were cave dwelling slovenly cannibalistic ogres jfl at u talking about culture retarded kutta

get over it fella. There’s no point dwelling on the past. As mentioned above, friendships are cope.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg