The flaw of PSL rating system

D

Deleted member 9801

PSL rates facial aesthetics only. This does not give an accurate rate for a person, as irl aesthetics come from face and body: the face must be congruent with ones body and frame (including height), otherwise seeing the person irl is underwhelming. Hence why many gigachads facially here are not actually gigachads as a whole irl

Let’s take an example…Hernan Drago.
On a faceshot he looks incredibly robust, lantern jaw gives us the impression he is a frame mogger and can crush skulls with his bare hands
43B72153 048C 45A0 8F57 6FD58E6D666D

Then in reality this is him as a whole: underwhelming frame, looks like a bobhead due to being so narrow and thin. Meeting this irl would be dissapointing and his aesthetics decrease, he is not gigachad irl
EE2564C9 0082 492A 9B22 81BF5411AE26

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and currylightskin
Rope fuel for 6'2 drago
8508F78E 424F 42F9 990A 20132DA3A6E9

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and whiteissuperior
Wow amazing comparison. Just take a pick where his head is sticking out making his body looks small while he has weird posture. Actual retard you are

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
My typa gigachad 🗡️🤙🤙👌👌👌👌✨

Attachments

• download - 2022-07-01T171807.662.jpeg
    download - 2022-07-01T171807.662.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 9801
Wow amazing comparison. Just take a pick where his head is sticking out making his body looks small while he has weird posture. Actual retard you are
Doesn’t change the fact that his frame is tiny and his rating decreases overall compared to rating of headshot alone

This also applies for many psl gods and high psl moggers. You need to be mogger as a whole irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Doesn’t change the fact that his frame is tiny and his rating decreases overall compared to rating of headshot alone

This also applies for many psl gods and high psl moggers. You need to be mogger as a whole irl
I get what ur saying but his frame isn’t small. You should have used depoot as an example

• +1
Professional photo

Go to youtube interview candids and his frame is underwhelming
cope, you were using a shitty pic where he was leaning over to a computer

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I get what ur saying but his frame isn’t small. You should have used depoot as an example
Yeh that would have been a better example ngl

Lol as much as I hate that cunt his frame is wide, he is just fucking malnourished.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 17791
cope, you were using a shitty pic where he was leaning over to a computer
There’s not so much footage of him showing his frame, all I could find on youtube after 2 min search

What u think of Randy orton physique btw?
Zyzz was like walmart version of randy orton physique tbh
Randy Orton is a real life gigachad yakhi . Masc bull who made women⛲🌊💦💧 wet . Everything near perfect or perfect. 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Lol as much as I hate that cunt his frame is wide, he is just fucking malnourished.
Still decreases his rate irl until he fills into his frame tho

PSLers obsess over headshots which is unrealistic irl

Professional photo

Go to youtube interview candids and his frame is underwhelming
“Guy looks worse on shitty camera”
Wow mindblowing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
There’s not so much footage of him showing his frame, all I could find on youtube after 2 min search
bro, he's obviously not framecel

• So Sad
“Guy looks worse on shitty camera”
Wow mindblowing
Shitty or good camera doesn’t change size and frame expontentially:feelswhat: low Iq if u don’t understand this thread. If you met drago irl I guanratee you’ll be dissapointed. Same for a lot of psl gods

bro, he's obviously not framecel
He’s just an example anyways, probs better examples but he still decreases in rate overall compared to headshot alone

• Hmm...
Shitty or good camera doesn’t change size and frame expontentially:feelswhat: low Iq if u don’t understand this thread. If you met drago irl I guanratee you’ll be dissapointed. Same for a lot of psl gods
A top view angle on a shitty camera where his head is the closest thing and his body is the furthest is going to make him look big head tiny body

Jesus fucking christ dude.

What’s next are you gonna show a pic of a guy crane necking on a selfie and hold him up as the pinnacle of pencil necks?

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
He’s just an example anyways, probs better examples but he still decreases in rate overall compared to headshot alone
I doubt tbh, he's very tall. He's just not body builder tier frame

• So Sad
A top view angle on a shitty camera where his head is the closest thing and his body is the furthest is going to make him look big head tiny body

Jesus fucking christ dude.
Nigga it’s just one example. Besides the actual point of the thread

3ee3c95535c3d15f961fdb676f37c805.jpg
original.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and whiteissuperior
I agree with the point but not the example

• +1
  • Hmm...
Nigga it’s just one example. Besides the actual point of the thread
Good luck finding a gigachad girls will find underwhelming

Maybe if we’re talking 5’3” with mclovin frame, but average height average frame gigachad face? Yeah good luck finding the struggle there bro

I agree with the point but not the example
Yeh figured by now example was probs not ideal. People in the thread focused too much on it to try disprove a valid point

He clavicles are pretty bad but not over tier

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 9801
I will find him irl and report back:chad:
"hi I'm PCT01 from looksmax, Im a big fan of you drago!"

"my account is @Rupert Pupkin "
89CBF9A8 AE47 4ACB AA81 EE4361A49AF1

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 9801
Psl scaling is always cope, I don't think we should scale psl off of images, Only the person in motion, since that's how you'd see them irl, It's way too easy to fraud pics, but only a few can fraud videos, @averagejoe for example

• +1
Psl scaling is always cope, I don't think we should scale psl off of images, Only the person in motion, since that's how you'd see them irl, It's way too easy to fraud pics, but only a few can fraud videos, @averagejoe for example
I often find when I watch vids of even supermodels like Gandy, they look no where near as good as some frauded professional headshot:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
I often find when I watch vids of even supermodels like Gandy, they look no where near as good as some frauded professional headshot:Comfy:
Which is why I think prime Chico, is underrated here, He doesn't have the robustness of the typical psl god, But he sure does look good in motion which is all the matters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 9801
congruencyPILL is huge

bad example tho, u need to remove the clear lens distortion from the equation. His frame isn't terrible at all, just distorted.

Congruencypill hits him for sure tho, u see his face and picture a 6'5 brute frame

• +1
congruencyPILL is huge

bad example tho, u need to remove the clear lens distortion from the equation. His frame isn't terrible at all, just distorted.

Congruencypill hits him for sure tho, u see his face and picture a 6'5 brute frame
Yes brother, perfectly said:Comfy:

Yes brother, perfectly said:Comfy:
this is my main failo IRL

u see my face and expect a guy with an athletic physique and a decent neck

what u get is a thin neck with below average bodyweight

looks dumb

• +1